Wanted No. 60 Glitch

shivasword
shivasword Posts: 2 Arc User
edited April 2009 in Support Desk
So i have gotten wanted no. 60 from chenchen twice now, it has two parts, kill 30 felbone shanks which i have, but then it also says to kill chin. This i have done over 5 times, 3 times with a full party, twice with just one other in my party, and since this is a lvl 40 quest a lvl 46 cleric cant be expected to solo this thing nor could any other class unless a really really high lvl cleric is standing by to heal outside party. Would love a response to this thank you for your help.

P.S. the wording in the quest is awkward/incorrect locations and needs to be re-written
Post edited by shivasword on

Comments

• Mystyra - Lost City
    Mystyra - Lost City Posts: 26 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Are you killing chin the watchman around shattered jade shore? or are you going into Twilight Temple and killing the chin in there? XD

If you want to send me a personal message I can try to help you (if you're on lost city server that is) , I know it's not glitched as I helped someone the other day with it x_o unless its either you're on another server/just your account, you may want to retake the quest which means killing felbone again =)
  • Shivasword - Sanctuary
    Shivasword - Sanctuary Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    it def. says the one in shattered jade shore chin the watchmen, and it wouldnt be in tt cause its a lvl 40 quest, i am on sanctuary, still havent gotten a friendly cleric to heal outside party so i can solo, god knows that will take an eternity in itself, i completed the normal quest for him just fine, just this "wanted" quest where i cant get credit
  • Mystyra - Lost City
    Mystyra - Lost City Posts: 26 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    it def. says the one in shattered jade shore chin the watchmen, and it wouldnt be in tt cause its a lvl 40 quest, i am on sanctuary, still havent gotten a friendly cleric to heal outside party so i can solo, god knows that will take an eternity in itself, i completed the normal quest for him just fine, just this "wanted" quest where i cant get credit

Tried sending in a ticket?
This discussion has been closed.