What Are All Benifits Of Genie

Oneshotu - Lost City
Oneshotu - Lost City Posts: 267 Arc User
edited April 2009 in General Discussion
i want a genie when u gona release it b:angry &&wtf does it actually do rofl help out please b:cute
So the Dead guy says "LOL you fail, you didnt even one shot me"
Nuf said.
Post edited by Oneshotu - Lost City on

Comments

• XAsch - Sanctuary
    XAsch - Sanctuary Posts: 855 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    We have 2 things called eyes, that're attatched to our head. Use them, and go read any of the other 100 genie threads made up and I'm sure you'll find out what you need to know.
  • Maciaveli - Lost City
    Maciaveli - Lost City Posts: 260 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    We have 2 things called eyes, that're attatched to our head. Use them, and go read any of the other 100 genie threads made up and I'm sure you'll find out what you need to know.

LOL. I was thinking the same thing. b:bye
    Main Character: Nicolanis; 8x Venomancer - The Best No-Nix Robe User On Lost City(Not Much Competition There Though) b:victory

Faction: Harvester b:shocked

Current Reputation:- 50xx/200,000 Wearing Rank 4 Chest Armorb:dirty
  • Redmenace - Heavens Tear
    Redmenace - Heavens Tear Posts: 908 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Nice to see you're being helpful. Maybe an icon of a pile of cow s***, or a .jpg of dead animals would "drive the point home" for 'em.

Perhaps to save time, you could build a keyboad macro that when pressed puts "STFU, n00b, read the GD forum and learn how to use the search function, LAWL" automatically into a message and posts it, along with some nauseating animated .gif cr*p sig that flashes like a stobe (see OMGLazerz).

Keep Up the Good Work!

RedMenace
    A human being should be able to change a diaper, plan an invasion, butcher a hog, conn a ship, design a building, write a sonnet, balance accounts, build a wall, set a bone, comfort the dying, take orders, give orders, cooperate, act alone, solve equations, analyze a new problem, pitch manure, program a computer, cook a tasty meal, fight efficiently, die gallantly. Specialization is for insects.
    Robert A. Heinlein