TW...

Richard - Harshlands
Richard - Harshlands Posts: 11 Arc User
edited April 2009 in General Discussion
How we know, TW time is at 2:00 AM for European what isn't so fun, because Europan can't play in TW is they have a work/school and it's really sick.

I mean here about 2 new servers which are exspecially for European ^^ Why are you GMs drive crazy us? We came to PwI cause we hope you understand that PWms... isn't so "interesting". I think TW time should be good for European and for American.

What do you think about 8PM (For European GMT+1 ofc) and 11AM for American. I think it will be gread cause it'll be comfortable for everybody :)
GMs you told 2 new server are for European so why do you do TW in 2AM? Is it making sense?

Thx and plz GM answer fast.
Post edited by Richard - Harshlands on

Comments

• Black_Ghost - Heavens Tear
    Black_Ghost - Heavens Tear Posts: 26 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    they did release a EU version of PW
  • Richard - Harshlands
    edited April 2009
    I dunno understand what is it for what you wrote.
    I'm waiting to GM, not Posts which doesn't making sence ^^

For example I can spend a bit money for PwI but I want to play in TW... Many European people want to do the same but you, GMs, don't let us for give you money ^^
  • blindeyesniper
    blindeyesniper Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    How we know, TW time is at 2:00 AM for European what isn't so fun, because Europan can't play in TW is they have a work/school and it's really sick.

I mean here about 2 new servers which are exspecially for European ^^ Why are you GMs drive crazy us? We came to PwI cause we hope you understand that PWms... isn't so "interesting". I think TW time should be good for European and for American.

What do you think about 8PM (For European GMT+1 ofc) and 11AM for American. I think it will be gread cause it'll be comfortable for everybody :)
    GMs you told 2 new server are for European so why do you do TW in 2AM? Is it making sense?

Thx and plz GM answer fast.

Get this straight, the two new servers were mainly for those in American East Coast. Oh sure, 8PM would be great for you but what about those living in America? At 11AM, most of us will be working or in school. Oh, you're willing to pay a little more to have TW at your convenience, I bet a thousand QQ threads will come up once PWI decides to do that.
  • Richard - Harshlands
    edited April 2009
    Heh but it's really much better 11:00 than 2:00 isn't it?

Secound way could be European 8:00AM, American 11:00PM
    If I remember, TW is in the weekend so you won't be afraind about school ^^ and many people don't work at 11:00
  • Mosz - Heavens Tear
    Mosz - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,181 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    I dunno understand what is it for what you wrote.
    I'm waiting to GM, not Posts which doesn't making sence ^^

For example I can spend a bit money for PwI but I want to play in TW... Many European people want to do the same but you, GMs, don't let us for give you money ^^

there is another version of this game for europe, not that hard to understand

you want a reply only form GM? send a ticket, you are in a TROLLINGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG zone, welcome enjoy your stay
  • Aesthor - Heavens Tear
    Aesthor - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,845 Arc User
    edited April 2009

you want a reply only form GM? send a ticket, you are in a TROLLINGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG zone, welcome enjoy your stay

ROFL

Anyways, I don't see why only GM posts make sense to you. We all post in English, and it's not like your post had immaculate grammar and structure either. Everyone else's posts can answer your questions just as well as GMs can. So far, it has been concluded that US players do not want to TW on EU time.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ಥ_ಥ MOAR.
    SkyKoC - How long is yours?
  • Richard - Harshlands
    edited April 2009

I'll stay you with your problems.

I thought forum is for speaking with GMs and poeple who have to tell anything interesting ^^ Tell where you see probs for American to change this time? Nothing! For Europan? Really much. I think everybody know TW is one of the best part of this game.. Isn't it? So plz give us chance.
  • Werian - Sanctuary
    Werian - Sanctuary Posts: 191 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    <.< arent the TWs at weekend, so no school. Im european and my tw time is at 6 am and i dont really care about the time its better now than it was month ago (5am)
    ~I'm standing in shadows looking how new heroes to rise and how old ones fall like me, long forgotten, waiting people to remember them. If only I would have strength to rise again~
  • Richard - Harshlands
    edited April 2009

ROFL

Anyways, I don't see why only GM posts make sense to you. We all post in English, and it's not like your post had immaculate grammar and structure either. Everyone else's posts can answer your questions just as well as GMs can. So far, it has been concluded that US players do not want to TW on EU time.

Of course not! But Europan too ^^ Do you want to walk up at 2:00 to play TW? I don't think so.

Because of that I would to find a time which will be good for American and European...
    I want to see GM bosts becuase he can do something with that. Of course will be nice to see what you mean but plz do sence... Not sentences "PwMS for Euro PwI for America" because everybody can play in both version and many European play in PwI because PwI is more organisationed (you know what I mean).
  • Richard - Harshlands
    edited April 2009
    <.< arent the TWs at weekend, so no school. Im european and my tw time is at 6 am and i dont really care about the time its better now than it was month ago (5am)

Nice. You probably live in Spanish. Isn't it?
    But I mean about Germany/Poland/Russian and lands near them :)
  • Werian - Sanctuary
    edited April 2009
    Nice. You probably live in Spanish. Isn't it?
    But I mean about Germany/Poland/Russian and lands near them :)

erm no where near Spain, I live in Finland :p +2 gtm
    ~I'm standing in shadows looking how new heroes to rise and how old ones fall like me, long forgotten, waiting people to remember them. If only I would have strength to rise again~
  • Richard - Harshlands
    edited April 2009
    Hehe ok xD Can somebody tell me exactly time and day TW, so I'll do good calculation.
  • Werian - Sanctuary
    edited April 2009
    Hehe ok xD Can somebody tell me exactly time and day TW, so I'll do good calculation.

Btw i play in different server, Sanctuary
    If server say tw is at 8 pm Friday its 6 am saturday morning, saturday 8 pm Sunday 6 am, Sunday 8pm Monday morning 6 amb:bye These are my timings
  • Richard - Harshlands
    edited April 2009
    In Harshlands is it the same?
  • Werian - Sanctuary
    edited April 2009
    Sanctuary, Lost City and Heavens Tear are located on West Coast time, and 2 new Servers Harshlands and Dreamweaver are located on east coast, so there is few hours difference. About tw i have nearly always asked when is tw since my time difference on server time, and always got answerb:cute
  • Darksylph - Heavens Tear
    Darksylph - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,816 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    In Harshlands is it the same?

No, the 2 newer servers (Harshlands and Dreamweaver) run their server time on Eastern Daylights Time (or Standard during that time of the year). Heaven's Tear, Sanctuary, and Lost City run server time on Pacific Daylights Time. In both cases, TW runs at 8pm server time. So the older servers vs. the newer servers have a 3 hour difference in when TW runs, since the server time is 3 hours different.
  • Werian - Sanctuary
    edited April 2009
    No, the 2 newer servers (Harshlands and Dreamweaver) run their server time on Eastern Daylights Time (or Standard during that time of the year). Heaven's Tear, Sanctuary, and Lost City run server time on Pacific Daylights Time. In both cases, TW runs at 8pm server time. So the older servers vs. the newer servers have a 3 hour difference in when TW runs, since the server time is 3 hours different.

So counting, its 3 hours less than my timing on Sanctuary (correct me if wrong)
  • Richard - Harshlands
    edited April 2009
    Exictly how I thought.
    When you have TW at 8:00PM we have TW at 3:00AM
    3:00PM
    10:00PM

What you think about this time? At 3:00 children back from school. With work is't little difficult cause many people work in the morning, many in the afternoon and it's difficult to tell.

I think new time 3:00 PM (American time) will be best for American and European :) What you think?
  • Werian - Sanctuary
    edited April 2009
    Exictly how I thought.
    When you have TW at 8:00PM we have TW at 3:00AM
    3:00PM
    10:00PM

What you think about this time? At 3:00 children back from school. With work is't little difficult cause many people work in the morning, many in the afternoon and it's difficult to tell.

I think new time 3:00 PM (American time) will be best for American and European :) What you think?

8pm timing is better for ppl who work and most ppl play at that time and cos tw can last full time (3 hours) 8pm time is better for some ppl
  • Richard - Harshlands
    edited April 2009
    Maybe a little bit better but 10:00PM is DEFINITELY better than 3:00AM.
    We have to think about all people, no only about myself.
    edited April 2009
    Because there's more people then just 'school'. People work, and then there's travel time and having dinner. There's a reason "Prime Time" Television begins at 8pm in the states, because that the time that the largest percent of the population are home and ready for leisure. And i hate to break it to you, but go to http://www.perfectworld.com/about/aboutus and read their mission statement.

"Perfect World Entertainment's goal is to provide North American users with perfectly polished gameplay, exceptional localization, the highest quality customer service, and an unparalleled online community experience."

Perfect World Entertainment is the subsidiary meant for North America, not for Europe. Europeans are not banned, but they do have to accept that they are playing a game which is going to be meant to be convenient for those in North America and not for Europe.
  • Werian - Sanctuary
    edited April 2009
    i know, but cant be helped really. But there is always option of changing server, i would welcome you to pve Sanctuary server, but i see you playon pvp server.

Darksylph is right, as a european player i dont really want to complain much cos ppl say that go play European version of the game
  • Richard - Harshlands
    edited April 2009
    In Europa more people are free at 10:00PM (about 90%) than 3:00AM (1%?).
    I think this difference is stronger than difference between 3PM and 8PM.

I don't understnad why you still think only about yourself ^^ Think also about poeple in Europa who want to spend money for PWi and also have fun :)

@Edit:
    Hehe European version ^^ all x5 more expensive x100 less updates x1000 less people to play with... Just empty sever and high costs= not fun. Don't you think so?
  • Werian - Sanctuary
    edited April 2009
    @Edit:
    Hehe European version ^^ all x5 more expensive x100 less updates x1000 less people to play with... Just empty sever and high costs= not fun. Don't you think so?

b:bye Never played European version and never will
    edited April 2009
    In Europa more people are free at 10:00PM (about 90%) than 3:00AM (1%?).
    I think this difference is stronger than difference between 3PM and 8PM.

I don't understnad why you still think only about yourself

You're the one only thinking about yourself. What about the people in Austrailia? Moving TW to 3pm US puts it at 3am for them. No matter when you put TW, it will be the middle of the night for someone somewhere. They cannot make it convenient for everyone. This is the North American version, and they arent going to sacrifice the North American player base for those outside of the versions borders. If you want to play the game, thats fine, we welcome your company, but you cant make demands to make it convenient for you when i've shown you direct proof that they are specifically aiming to give North Americans the best gaming experience they can possibly offer.
  • Werian - Sanctuary
    edited April 2009
    When you play game which is located on different continent and different time zone you have to get used to time difference and accept it. They won change it.
  • Vestrial - Sanctuary
    Vestrial - Sanctuary Posts: 14 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    And i hate to break it to you, but go to http://www.perfectworld.com/about/aboutus and read their mission statement.

"Perfect World Entertainment's goal is to provide North American users with perfectly polished gameplay, exceptional localization, the highest quality customer service, and an unparalleled online community experience."

Perfect World Entertainment is the subsidiary meant for North America, not for Europe. Europeans are not banned, but they do have to accept that they are playing a game which is going to be meant to be convenient for those in North America and not for Europe.

Imho, PWI should really stop advertising in german tv then. b:chuckle
  • Flauschkatze - Heavens Tear
    Flauschkatze - Heavens Tear Posts: 998 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    pwi doesn't advertise in german tv. it's the ms version you see there. Oo btw, if tws are at the weekends, and you want to participate in it so badly, why don't you just get up for it at night and go back to sleep afterwards? only the one monday mornig will be a problem then.
    ~~Inactive~~

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Thanks to Torhn for coloring!
  • Vestrial - Sanctuary
    Vestrial - Sanctuary Posts: 14 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    pwi doesn't advertise in german tv. it's the ms version you see there. Oo btw, if tws are at the weekends, and you want to participate in it so badly, why don't you just get up for it at night and go back to sleep afterwards? only the one monday mornig will be a problem then.

oh my fault, i didn't know pw-ms includes the word "international" in their logo too.. but now i noticed the "multilanguage service" above it, so nvm b:surrender

i don't intend to participate in tw (or the events with a lot of players at the same spot at the same time), so i don't really care about the scheduling.. i just don't like this "we just tolerate european players"-argument, but i guess it's kind of ... valid. b:cry
  • Magna - Harshlands
    Magna - Harshlands Posts: 51 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Because of that I would to find a time which will be good for American and European...
    I want to see GM bosts becuase he can do something with that. Of course will be nice to see what you mean but plz do sence... Not sentences "PwMS for Euro PwI for America" because everybody can play in both version and many European play in PwI because PwI is more organisationed (you know what I mean).

We have to think about all people, no only about myself.

8.00 pm is by far the most convenient time for TW in the evenings, and the Majority of players will be from America. The game is focused mainly at American players so the time for TW is set to be convenient to them.
    Even if PWI is aimed at any english speaking country in the world, the biggest player base by far is America.

They wouldn't change it for the fewer players who live in Europe or any other continent or country, and you DO have PW MS, which IS aimed at European players. So you can't expect PWI to set times that are convenient in Europe.