Random

Options
Blackleaf - Sanctuary
Blackleaf - Sanctuary Posts: 31 Arc User
edited May 2009 in General Discussion
How's it going, I was wondering how old the people are that play Perfect World Inernational... and also. Do these people have a life
Sorry if ends up sounding mean.But answer the dam question
Courageous, righteous, and resolute-these are the defining traits of a Blademaster. These damage-dealers come from a long line of seasoned warriors, and have been hardened by years of combat training. Specializing in melee combat, Blademasters can also master and harness their inner energy, called Chi, in order to channel the most devastating attacks.

We are just killer.[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Post edited by Blackleaf - Sanctuary on

Comments

• Kasumi - Dreamweaver
    Kasumi - Dreamweaver Posts: 346 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Options
    I'm 18, I do have a life, I'm a ****, wanna talk?
    Calamity
    Regenesis
    o_o.com

⎝⏠⏝⏠⎠
  • Nayiro - Sanctuary
    Nayiro - Sanctuary Posts: 1,275 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Options
    Everyone has a life.
    There is no such thing as a "no-lifer". You may perceive as someone that plays video games all day as having no life but who are you to say what life is? Who is anyone to say how people should live there lives. Just because person A goes out and has fun doesn't mean that person B can't stay home and have just as much, if not more fun.

Anyway I'm 17 and have a life.
    Back.
  • WitchBurner - Sanctuary
    WitchBurner - Sanctuary Posts: 1,394 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Options
    I'm 18 and I have several lives, not sure who's but someones :)
    Currently flying internet spaceships around dodixie, moving to amarr soon.

Send me a mail if you wanna ask/request anything

Sanctuary's retired king of wizards alongside queen Saintblu.
  • Eriestrength - Sanctuary
    Eriestrength - Sanctuary Posts: 410 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Options
    How's it going, I was wondering how old the people are that play Perfect World Inernational... and also. Do these people have a life

how bout this... YOU answer ur own damn question
  • Defected - Heavens Tear
    Defected - Heavens Tear Posts: 637 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Options
    As a proud mother of 8, I find this game a nice relaxing break from screaming and fighting.

I work 2 jobs and also sing cabaret on Wednesdays for church.

I have a very active social life and still find time to kill you noobs.

Is it people's lives in question, or are you trying to justify not being good at this game?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Changed my mind. Permanently Retired - Only here to troll.
  • Polyhymnia - Heavens Tear
    Polyhymnia - Heavens Tear Posts: 269 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Options
  • Surfer_Rosa - Sanctuary
    Surfer_Rosa - Sanctuary Posts: 227 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Options
    ROFLMAOL, OMG, that is so funny... Sweet Jebesus!
    Was this thread a set up for that?
  • Gaho - Sanctuary
    Gaho - Sanctuary Posts: 171 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Options
    OMG....Laughing so hard.... can't breathe XD

That is so much fail XD

Also damn, why didn't I get to learn how to cast spells when I played DnD??

:<

Also, totally would have made Marci my zombie minion, oh yes I would. *nod*
  • Smexxyfox - Heavens Tear
    Smexxyfox - Heavens Tear Posts: 722 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Options

Bwaaaahahahaha, It went kinda off track at the end, I was expecting a whitty twist but oh wells.

Anyways im 29 I think, to hard to remember a dumb number all year long and then u need to remember to always add one too.. jeez idk how 50year olds do it!

And I don't have a life, cos that would require taking one. Typically that leads to jailtime and they dont let u play PW there. Thats actually a great idea, with the boredom in the game nowdays maybe it could make jail even worse forcing inmates to play PW. We could use them as slaves to gather mats and mercenaries in TW!
    Anyways I live life... work/eat/sleep(with 4h PW squuezed inbetween) the REAL life.. not the stuff teenagers get to do like sleep/harass teachers/spend parents money at mall/smoke weed/party all the time.
  • Revolte - Heavens Tear
    Revolte - Heavens Tear Posts: 314 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Options

I had a life... Around 150 years ago. I was the big dog! No one had as many horses as me, golden horses! Then one day it happend and someone bit me. I punched him and ran home. Over the next few days I started growing ill, then one day... my body went stiff.

I awoke the next morning no longer feeling the itching of the bite but yet the sting of a simple walk. I went into the bathroom and looked in my silver mirror, and I saw it.

ZOMBIE!!!!!!!!!

b:cry
    Zombies dont age.

but in all seriousness

19 ( 20 shortly ), holding up a relation ship thats about to go on two years.

in college but not doing so well.

not posting threads asking silly willy questions, only answering to them b:surrender

so I have half a life right now lol, people are busy its life, partying sucks ( ex alchoholic ) video games are great for the most important aspect of the mind.
    Imagination
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Super Duper Uber Booper
  • Tigriss - Heavens Tear
    Tigriss - Heavens Tear Posts: 760 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Options

Im 25 and to the life question. How about you answer it first. I'm not going into how your probably living in your moms basement and will never get laid.
    "Jesus fricking christ on a pogo stick. Your a mass of fricking idiots I swear!"
    -Saitada
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Thankies Crystalynnex
  • Pasha - Dreamweaver
    Pasha - Dreamweaver Posts: 32 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Options
    Is it people's lives in question, or are you trying to justify not being good at this game?[/QUOTE]

rofl. i recently finished up a year and a half of chemo therapy for cancer. my doctor has given me 2 months of bed rest to recover from the chemo which is very hard on a body. does this mean i have no life? the OP said he didnt want to sound mean, but he still comes off as an extreme **** if ya ask me.
  • Drazo - Heavens Tear
    Drazo - Heavens Tear Posts: 947 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Options
    I am the Doctor, I only have 13 lives. :)
    Non-mule alts:

Drazo - Venomancer - Dreamweaver - Semi-active
    Knatami - Barbarian - Heavens Tear - Inactive
    Drazorus - Archer - Sanctuary - Inactive
    Cidemami - Cleric - Dreamweaver - Inactive
    Recilsami - Blademaster - Heavens Tear - Inactive
    DrazoThePsy - Psychic - Dreamweaver - Active
    DrazoTheSas - Assassin - Dreamweaver - Active
  • Gaho - Sanctuary
    Gaho - Sanctuary Posts: 171 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Options
    Drazo, dammit if you were on Sanctuary I'd friend you >.>
  • SpyderFang - Sanctuary
    SpyderFang - Sanctuary Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Options
    Well, I'm 26 and I do have a very fruitful life. I am a jet fuels engineer in the U.S. Air Force, aircrafts I have had the pleasure to work on in my career thus far include: B-2 Spirit Stealth Bomber, F-22 Raptor, F-15 Eagle, A-10 Warthog, C-17 Cargo, and the E-3 Sentry AWACS. I've been deployed twice, once in a combat theater. I am married, with a child on the way and I just PCS'ed from Whiteman AFB, MO to Elmendorf AFB, AK. Some people save their whole lives just to get a chance to VISIT Alaska, but I get to actually live here and its beautiful. So yeah I guess you could say I have a life.
  • Nisanthro - Heavens Tear
    Nisanthro - Heavens Tear Posts: 36 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Options
    I agree with Nayiro that everyone has a life and Eriestrength that you should answer your damn question.
  • truekossy
    truekossy Posts: 7,021 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Options
    I agree with Nayiro that everyone has a life and Eriestrength that you should answer your damn question.

Do you plan on ever posting in a topic that isn't at least a month old?
  • Kaosknight - Heavens Tear
    Kaosknight - Heavens Tear Posts: 43 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Options
    Well...I'm 35, I live in my aunts garage and I do a paper route for money to spend on PWI, that's a life isn't it?
  • Chocooo - Lost City
    Chocooo - Lost City Posts: 238 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Options
    My age, is reflective of my future sentence on the next line...
    DDEErRRRRRRrrrRRR i is Eat FOOT!