It's kay, they excluded me too.

Hmm I agree, Wreck is the best veno on this server. b:victory
  • Elixlir - Harshlands
    Elixlir - Harshlands Posts: 21 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Options
    dieho wrote: »
    thats because you fail miserably at it.

fail...get a ss of when i fail then talk to me...
  • Eragon - Harshlands
    Eragon - Harshlands Posts: 465 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Options
    I got a question, why is angeRR so much higher than Deja? I mean, angeRR is more talkative, seeing as I've been in their same guild on a number of ocasions, but there together all the time, so why does angerr have like 26 and deja have 6?:P
    Wonhalt
  • Jeffreys - Harshlands
    Jeffreys - Harshlands Posts: 106 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Options
    fail...get a ss of when i fail then talk to me...

you fail really bad...because you dont spam event pots like other veno><

nub gtfo, your new weapon fail alrite?

PS. i wonder what if the event pots didnt come with the event, i believe more people will shut up now^^
    [Kylin Organizer]Having Fun In The New Serverb:thanks
  • Nova_ - Harshlands
    Nova_ - Harshlands Posts: 346 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Options
    I got a question, why is angeRR so much higher than Deja? I mean, angeRR is more talkative, seeing as I've been in their same guild on a number of ocasions, but there together all the time, so why does angerr have like 26 and deja have 6?:P

Unfortunately, Deja is bored from all the QQ and the lack of PvP, so he hasnt been playing very often. angeRR on the other hand has been keeping at it b:laugh
  • Icon - Harshlands
    Icon - Harshlands Posts: 255 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Options
    you fail really bad...because you dont spam event pots like other veno><

nub gtfo, your new weapon fail alrite?

PS. i wonder what if the event pots didnt come with the event, i believe more people will shut up now^^

Stop talking to yourself b:laugh
  • Jeffreys - Harshlands
    edited April 2009
    Options
    Stop talking to yourself b:laugh

image i aint elixlir, want to fail much?

his name called Timb:bye

and my name is jeffrey? thanks.........

u want me bring the jeffreyS here? sure-_-
  • JeffreyS - Lost City
    JeffreyS - Lost City Posts: 104 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Options
    image i aint elixlir, want to fail much?

his name called Timb:bye

and my name is jeffrey? thanks.........

u want me bring the jeffreyS here? sure-_-

sup Jeff, hows going.

i think Icon though u are elixlir???? ...>b:shocked
  • JeffreyS - Lost City
    JeffreyS - Lost City Posts: 104 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Options
    Bye going to sleep.b:bye
  • seraly
    seraly Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Options
    none of the above, i vote for my wife Nini b:victory
    Awwie, recruiting officer of Crimson.

alt account reason:
    You have been banned for the following reason:
    repeated spamming of PW-MS and passing off incorrect info as factual

Date the ban will be lifted: Never
  • Bitter - Harshlands_1240380393
    Bitter - Harshlands_1240380393 Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Options
    Obviously the QQ dude is best for now.

I've only seen him pvp once tho. He was just standing still and sending the nix after people. Then some barbs tried to jump him and he still just stood there, sent the nix after them and killed them all.

Most **** **** I have ever seen.

lmao that's so dumb that cute.
  • Jeffreys - Harshlands
    edited April 2009
    Options
    lmao that's so dumb that cute.

people vote for "best" players when none of them is lvl90 yet....nix 1-2hit every robe/LA class at this level....this is cute isnt it?......

maybe we should close this thread and come back after a month maybe?
  • Starr - Harshlands
    Starr - Harshlands Posts: 331 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Options
    sup Jeff, hows going.

i think Icon though u are elixlir???? ...>b:shocked

i think he was pointing out that you log on Elixlir (who misspells thier char name and keeps it?) account from time to time. but what makes Elixlir a fail is his screaming like a 12 y/o girl on vent "heal my pet!!! heal my pet!!" whenever he has to kill any sort of boss mob. i think that most venos can figure out how to heal thier own pet and not require an army of other veno s to do it for them. at least when using a herc :rolleyes:

Allure is sexiest veno so for me that makes her best. b:dirty
    the good Starr
  • Elixlir - Harshlands
    edited April 2009
    Options
    i think he was pointing out that you log on Elixlir (who misspells thier char name and keeps it?) account from time to time. but what makes Elixlir a fail is his screaming like a 12 y/o girl on vent "heal my pet!!! heal my pet!!" whenever he has to kill any sort of boss mob. i think that most venos can figure out how to heal thier own pet and not require an army of other veno s to do it for them. at least when using a herc :rolleyes:

who said i spelled my name wrong??
    it was tranlated in chinese.
    by the way i speak like a girl? real life and fake world (internet) is toatly differnet.
    and starr you play more then me..go out more...go with friends and acually talk with your gf starr or w/e...its fun playing this game but u need to chill..
    you play way to much and u said "if i had a nix i level faster then you (me) "
    great u farmmed hh 60 million times ot get your nix. by the time u farmed i make more real moeny working and having fun.
    end of story
    b:bye
    u guys will see me quit soon b:cry
    like in LC
    RIP asiantim-69 EA
  • Taishang - Harshlands
    Taishang - Harshlands Posts: 68 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Options

Funny how you like to QQ about everything about Elixlir or Kylin, and funny how your making fun of a girls scream, when your a girl yourself... or atleast thats what you claim. BTW your little threat to Kylin about how you will KOS us when you get your phoenix, real nice havent seen much done since your BS trash talk. You really do like to QQ about everything... you complain about other individuals in which you they arent as mature as you. Think again... QQ about everything everwhere to you so called "Boy Friend" sure makes you mature. So you know what, Grow Up!, Stop trying to act mature!, and stop QQing! hence you FAIL
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Wreck - Harshlands
    Wreck - Harshlands Posts: 380 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Options
    Srsly, everyone quit QQing. I'm the best veno on the server, period. Just drop it. lol
  • Starr - Harshlands
    edited April 2009
    Options
    who said i spelled my name wrong??
    it was tranlated in chinese.
    by the way i speak like a girl? real life and fake world (internet) is toatly differnet.
    and starr you play more then me..go out more...go with friends and acually talk with your gf starr or w/e...its fun playing this game but u need to chill..
    you play way to much and u said "if i had a nix i level faster then you (me) "
    great u farmmed hh 60 million times ot get your nix. by the time u farmed i make more real moeny working and having fun.
    end of story
    b:bye
    u guys will see me quit soon b:cry
    like in LC
    RIP asiantim-69 EA

yes i need to get out more b:thanks and speaking of people who need to chill...
    elixlir2.jpg

but... but Kylin is a "respectable" guild and Elixlir is such a nice guy. LMAO! this was after his fail attempt to pk me while i was flying wq. need to upgrade your mount? i think that making irl threats is against TOS and against the law. you should take some anger management classes if you plan on playing PVP games.
    the good Starr
  • Elixlir - Harshlands
    edited April 2009
    Options
    yes i need to get out more b:thanks and speaking of people who need to chill...
    elixlir2.jpg

but... but Kylin is a "respectable" guild and Elixlir is such a nice guy. LMAO! this was after his fail attempt to pk me while i was flying wq. need to upgrade your mount? i think that making irl threats is against TOS and against the law. you should take some anger management classes if you plan on playing PVP games.

i knew it was u were multi clientning
    when the gms read it they will laugh
    did u ss the whole thing?
    no?
    y not its so funny
  • Caledfwlch - Harshlands
    Caledfwlch - Harshlands Posts: 176 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Options
    hahahhahahahhahahahaha
  • Scarlet - Harshlands
    Scarlet - Harshlands Posts: 236 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Options
    Mmm, I just caught MetalDeath and WillPowers PKing 4x nubs while I was doing my WQ. Pzed em out and went about my business. The only PvP on this server, apparently, are red farmers who need to kill people 20 lvls below them.

Oh tell me about it. And don't you just love their nerve to talk down on these lowbies and telling them to stop "QQing" when they start hiding in SZ when equal levels arrive? *yawn*
  • Shadowreign - Harshlands
    Shadowreign - Harshlands Posts: 27 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Options
    Yeah Wreck is arguably the best veno on the server.

On a serious note though, until they fix flesh ream so that venos actually have to do something other than send nix and kite, I can't in good concience vote for anyone to be "best veno".
  • Elixlir - Harshlands
    edited April 2009
    Options
    kk i got banned for 1 dayb:cry
    I SAY WE ALL KOS STARR AND STARRRb:victory
    for:
    (f) "Stalk," threaten or otherwise harass or cause discomfort to another;
    (h) Impede or disrupt the Service or the normal flow of game play or dialogue in
    the game or in Interactive Areas on the Site or use vulgar language,
    abusiveness, use of excessive shouting (ALL CAPS) "spamming" or any other
    disruptive or detrimental methods in an attempt to disturb other users or PWE
    employees;
    (n) Take any action that disrupts the Service or that negatively affects or may
    prohibit other users from enjoying the Website, the Games or any other aspect of
    the Service.
  • Uiztrollin - Harshlands
    Uiztrollin - Harshlands Posts: 358 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Options
    for:
    (h) Impede or disrupt the Service or the normal flow of game play or dialogue in
    employees;
    prohibit other users from enjoying the Website, the Games or any other aspect of
    the Service.

Wait people that spend >9000 USD on this game can get banned?

I'm so proud of GMs.
  • Starr - Harshlands
    edited April 2009
    Options
    for:
    employees;
    the Service.

awww qq more it makes me giggle b:thanks

you made a choice to make threats and you received the consequences. key word is YOU. maybe you should check out some anger management classes?

btw, are your guildies still helping you heal your pet? or did you figure out how to do it on your own now. b:laugh
    the good Starr
  • Starrr - Harshlands
    Starrr - Harshlands Posts: 229 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Options
    for:
    employees;
    the Service.

So you are trying to say you want people to come stick up for you because you got caught and banned for doing something that is illegal in every country in the world? Or is a 2 person guild too much for kylin to handle? You were already told what to do if you want to end the issue.

If they would have sent it to the police in your country you would have been sent to jail for your threats. Grow up and you wont get banned.

Is xulin still afk in the middle of butters or will it be a new excuse for dying next time? Or will he just log out again when i fly towards him?

BTW isnt discussing your ban on the forum a banable offense again?

Edit:

Almost forgot to ask, does this mean you are going to quit begging us to rejoin your guild? Damn all the nonstop begging every day was starting to wear us down. Oh wait. Thats why we made this 2 person guild just to hopefully stop your guild spamming. Why dont you little boys go on another 30 minute rant in guild chat about how your mommies are so mean. Why do you think we left in the first place?
    Staring at the wall is much more rewarding than playing PW.
  • Elixlir - Harshlands
    edited April 2009
    Options
    So you are trying to say you want people to come stick up for you because you got caught and banned for doing something that is illegal in every country in the world? Or is a 2 person guild too much for kylin to handle? You were already told what to do if you want to end the issue.

If they would have sent it to the police in your country you would have been sent to jail for your threats. Grow up and you wont get banned.

Is xulin still afk in the middle of butters or will it be a new excuse for dying next time? Or will he just log out again when i fly towards him?

BTW isnt discussing your ban on the forum a banable offense again?

Edit:

Almost forgot to ask, does this mean you are going to quit begging us to rejoin your guild? Damn all the nonstop begging every day was starting to wear us down. Oh wait. Thats why we made this 2 person guild just to hopefully stop your guild spamming. Why dont you little boys go on another 30 minute rant in guild chat about how your mommies are so mean. Why do you think we left in the first place?
    didnt u call me a 12 year old girl b4?

lolz u acuuatlly read the TOA
    i dont care.
    i dont have so much free time any more...
    playing less and less
    hehe my momie is mean
    but i heard u still live with yoursb:laugh
  • kbankerz
    kbankerz Posts: 13 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Options
    lolz all i remmeber is star's hopping to many guilds
    LS member*
  • sage0nemage
    sage0nemage Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Options
    There is no such thing as a skilled venomancer, only bugged venomancer.