LOL @ Crimson

Comments

• Lessie - Lost City
    Lessie - Lost City Posts: 917 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Really though, I dont hate crimson and I dont judge a whole faction from the few I know who made this alliance difficult.

What reasons icon? your lack of guild unity (lol @ so many kingdom trying to join crimson) or the part where you call kos off for lame reasons b:cute ?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ^^ Made by Saitada ^^

Dieho: I win 15 on 1, I roll all of your guild to sz all by myself !
    Lessie: Proof?
    Dieho: I dont have any, but my word is more than enough.
    Lessie: Well I won 33 on 1 the other day :D
    b:cute
  • detrimentalist
    detrimentalist Posts: 42 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    lolol Is This Guy Serious I Dont Know, I Can Hardly Read It Due To The Lack Of Proper Grammatical Useage Of Capitals.

Really Though, I Dont Hate Crimson And I Dont Judge A Whole Faction From The Few I Know Who Made This Alliance Difficult.

I Used A Semicolon (who Does That?) Correctly In My Post And You Are Making Fun Of My Grammar?
  • Icon - Harshlands
    Icon - Harshlands Posts: 255 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    What reasons icon? your lack of guild unity (lol @ so many kingdom trying to join crimson) or the part where you call kos off for lame reasons b:cute ?

Crimson members were training with kos that Crimson called, our alliance agreement was to share kos's as long as it stayed mutual and I wont have my members attacking their calls while they dont. Barba never made me feel like we were their "lackies" but Crimsons members sure did. I am not saying leveling obession is a bad thing, but using and abusing the alliance agreement to do it is.
  • Echo - Harshlands
    Echo - Harshlands Posts: 107 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    I Used A Semicolon (who Does That?) Correctly In My Post And You Are Making Fun Of My Grammar?

FAIL, go die :>

many would like that :D
  • Echo - Harshlands
    edited April 2009

used to like you, realized your as Nova would put it a "baddie" one of the few who make Crimson look bad.

b:pleased
  • Wreck - Harshlands
    Wreck - Harshlands Posts: 380 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    used to like you, realized your as Nova would put it a "baddie" one of the few who make Crimson look bad.

QFT

lolNeed10Chars
  • seraly
    seraly Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    well i am sure Sheo was under influence lol, nice roster dont u think so ?

to icon i only recruited Kingdom ppl who talked bad about it ;)

Reason why u left: because lag of high lvl members and lot of my frieds have alry abandon this sinking ship

Reason why u left: i left kingdom cuz i never get any help there,and all the help i get come from friends on crimson,thats the main reason

True is that I no longer feel loyalty to the guild and theres no point in being there if I wont be helping guildies.

Previous guild: Kingdom i letf hmm for 1 Guild menber Inssue

If had a guild, why did you leave? cause here noone helps and if im asking for help there is 1 person (sometimes more but SOMETIMES)

oh well done searching through the applications for now from Kingdom members. Next time if u need rosters just give me a pm on Awwie and i tell u what u need to know lol. b:victory
    Awwie, recruiting officer of Crimson.

alt account reason:
    You have been banned for the following reason:
    repeated spamming of PW-MS and passing off incorrect info as factual

Date the ban will be lifted: Never
  • Icon - Harshlands
    edited April 2009
    Missconception that we dont help is obsered, considering I had hand full of Crimson members asking me personally to farm them HH, wtf?

You miss the subtext in all of those applications of their real reasons, "I was a random invite to Kingdom, and I am a power whor..".

That is all trivial and the problem was that they were invited without consulation.
  • seraly
    edited April 2009
    u do have to admit/realise you lost a lot of your members over the last weeks and still think nothings wrong ?

alt account reason:

• Void - Harshlands
    Void - Harshlands Posts: 31 Arc User
    edited April 2009

I like your grammar, I don't like how you capitalize every word though. Also, I don't think you can use "And" directly following a semicolon (Maybe? I'm no English teacher). If you plan to use a semicolon, you might aswell just start your next sentence; I like semicolons. I use them almost as much as I use periods.
  • detrimentalist
    detrimentalist Posts: 42 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    i Like Your Grammar, I Don't Like How You Capitalize Every Word Though. Also, I Don't Think You Can Use "and" Directly Following A Semicolon (maybe? I'm No English Teacher). If You Plan To Use A Semicolon, You Might Aswell Just Start Your Next Sentence; I Like Semicolons. I Use Them Almost As Much As I Use Periods.

You Can. A Semicolon Can Be Used In Place Of A Period To Connect Two Relevant Sentences. Not Being Able To Use "and" To Begin Sentences Is Some Elementary Nonsense.
  • Icon - Harshlands
    edited April 2009
    Every faction has lost members in batches, even Crimson, things happen and some cant handle it and freak out and leave in the chaos, we never went below 150 and now were at 190.
  • Void - Harshlands
    edited April 2009
    You Can. A Semicolon Can Be Used In Place Of A Period To Connect Two Relevant Sentences. Not Being Able To Use "and" To Begin Sentences Is Some Elementary Nonsense.

Mmm yeah, thats also true. I don't particularly see it necessary to have "and" there in the first place, but I guess its more a preference in this case.
    Every faction has lost members in batches, even Crimson, things happen and some cant handle it and freak out and leave in the chaos, we never went below 150 and now were at 190.

Servers change, people change, guilds change. The world is a dynamic place.
  • Wreck - Harshlands
    edited April 2009
    Pendulum hasn't lost any members to Crimson! :D

Actually, Pendulum hasn't really lost any members, period.

As far as I am aware, anyways.
  • seraly
    edited April 2009
    but how many of them left Crimson and joined Kingdom ?

But i still fail to see Crimson was not "allowed"to recruit your ex members because of the alliance tho. Its better to keep ppl within then let them go elsewhere especially the higher lvl ones. And so far the ex Kingdom members fit in pretty ok.

alt account reason:

• seraly
    edited April 2009
    Pendulum hasn't lost any members to Crimson! :D

Actually, Pendulum hasn't really lost any members, period.

As far as I am aware, anyways.

how many members u have :P

alt account reason:

• Wreck - Harshlands
    edited April 2009
    seraly wrote: »
    how many members u have :P

37, actually, that's more than we had a month ago. When we rolled AvengerZ we had 23, 14 attended. lol
  • Void - Harshlands
    edited April 2009

But i still fail to see Crimson was not "allowed"to recruit your ex members because of the alliance tho. Its better to keep ppl within then let them go elsewhere especially the higher lvl ones. And so far the ex Kingdom members fit in pretty ok.

People can adapt, not accepting someone because they are from a specific guild is descrimination. Everyone has their own biased opinions about clashing guilds, if I were a member of Crimson, I'd hate Pendulum too if I got killed by them all the time. It's something you know all along but you don't have an epiphany until you actually meet these people and socialize, I'm a former RageQuit member. I hated Conquerer because I got killed by them (Not because I'm bad, because I was 20 levels lower), I was later introduced to a number of members after I had quit, they were fun people. Then there are people who are just flat out a--holes and will hate on you regardless if you attempt to socialize like a normal person because they are embedded so far in the propaganda their guild feeds them.
  • Wreck - Harshlands
    edited April 2009
    People can adapt, not accepting someone because they are from a specific guild is descrimination. Everyone has their own biased opinions about clashing guilds, if I were a member of Crimson, I'd hate Pendulum too if I got killed by them all the time. It's something you know all along but you don't have an epiphany until you actually meet these people and socialize, I'm a former RageQuit member. I hated Conquerer because I got killed by them (Not because I'm bad, because I was 20 levels lower), I was later introduced to a number of members after I had quit, they were fun people.

I thought Jesus from GZ was pretty stupid, but I like him now. .__.;
  • Void - Harshlands
    edited April 2009
    I thought Jesus from GZ was pretty stupid, but I like him now. .__.;

A lesson to be learnt.

It's better to hate a player then to hate the guild. Just because there is one person you don't like, doesn't mean they are all like that; It also doesn't mean this is how the person is, this is how they will always be. I don't hate people, I dislike people, whether it be their attitude towards me, whatever. This is a game, people are not suddenly classified as monsters because they interrupt your gameplay and ruin your "fun" grinding mobs (I personally don't believe grinding mobs is fun - And people drop better loot... Somtimes).
  • Icon - Harshlands
    edited April 2009

It was about the agreement. Less then 10 more then 5 came from Crimson dont really need to ask me, ask Barba because I honored it and went to him with all of them when I found out.
  • seraly
    edited April 2009
    correction we dislike angeRR and dejavu :P not pendulum since u want to know the truth :P

But i hear last encounters it was not really that of a problem anymore.

I encourage factions like pendulum anyways.

alt account reason:

• Aragorn - Harshlands
    Aragorn - Harshlands Posts: 230 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    So the dude got into the guild. A lot of people saw he was a lvl 1 and thought it was a joke or someone's alt messing around.

Ain't a big deal. It's not like the roster or what we say is useful info for anything. b:bye
  • d33m0n101
    d33m0n101 Posts: 34 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    lol.. you think that list shows or changes anything? (did you know we actually have top50 members listing here?)

And Icon.. noone was stealing your members. They apply'd so it was decision what they made. Stop blaming others for YOUR poor leading skills. And as for the alliance.. It was bound to happen sooner or later.
  • Eliathel - Lost City
    Eliathel - Lost City Posts: 217 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    All I can say is that I wasnt recruited by Crimson, I just joined them bcs I felt theres was no point staying in KG.
    I think the bottom line was when I was told to buy my hh70 mats. I was asking for help to farm my hh70, I even offered 150k to ep to support charms costs and no one reply. This happened a lot of days, not just one.
    ITs noy only some stupid HH, it was a general sense that many ranked members didnt care, or were busy, and many ppl needed them (and needed also guildies) but there was no one, except a very few, who couldnt take all responsability on guild. Plus others things that shouldnt be mentioned on this thread since it has nothing to do.
    One of the only members that showed me a little of respect was Blade.
    I gave kingdom a second chance, it didnt go well.
    I told one ranked member I was leaving. I apply to to Crimson. I was going to leave guild as soon as I get on.
    My surprise was that when I was back I was banished from guild.... any reason to stay?

I left because I wanted to leave.

P.D= Zorish xD
  • seraly
    edited April 2009
    All I can say is that I wasnt recruited by Crimson, I just joined them bcs I felt theres was no point staying in KG.
    I think the bottom line was when I was told to buy my hh70 mats. I was asking for help to farm my hh70, I even offered 150k to ep to support charms costs and no one reply. This happened a lot of days, not just one.
    ITs noy only some stupid HH, it was a general sense that many ranked members didnt care, or were busy, and many ppl needed them (and needed also guildies) but there was no one, except a very few, who couldnt take all responsability on guild. Plus others things that shouldnt be mentioned on this thread since it has nothing to do.
    One of the only members that showed me a little of respect was Blade.
    I gave kingdom a second chance, it didnt go well.
    I told one ranked member I was leaving. I apply to to Crimson. I was going to leave guild as soon as I get on.
    My surprise was that when I was back I was banished from guild.... any reason to stay?

I left because I wanted to leave.

P.D= Zorish xD
    Missconception that we dont help is obsered, considering I had hand full of Crimson members asking me personally to farm them HH, wtf?

You miss the subtext in all of those applications of their real reasons, "I was a random invite to Kingdom, and I am a power whor..".

That is all trivial and the problem was that they were invited without consulation.

interesting facts xD

alt account reason:

• Nova_ - Harshlands
    Nova_ - Harshlands Posts: 346 Arc User
    edited April 2009

Lessie....

http://chosenofmystra.net/gabby/noob.jpg
  • Icon - Harshlands
    edited April 2009
    I farmed your hh70 with you personally what the hell kinda of bs is that.

You were kicked because you wrote something along the lines as "I wont help anyone here anymore" on a crimson application lol, thats the additue that messes up a faction, hense being kicked. Why any faction would accept someone who writes "I wont help" inside a application is beyond me. Factions is not 1 or 2 or 10 people everyone needs to learn to contribute, not just ranked. Honestly I havent seen help from you in your stay here. Anyone can ask for help, but genuine people give it instead of just waiting for it, why didnt you go help 60s or something? instead of sitting on hault, attuitude like that was the problem. Most people who say that their faction dosnt help are useally people themself who dont help, irony right?

Fyi, no amount of leading skills could have stopped that collison of factions, we had two/three large mergers within two days back then.
  • Echo - Harshlands
    edited April 2009

LOL @ that

and for all you idiots that claim Icon is a bad leader, can shove it up your ****.
    none of you obviously have any idea wtf is going on, IF he was such a "fail leader" why would he currently leading the second largest faction on the server?
    i mean really he gets 60+ of his friends to group up from LC and make a tight group of friends on this server.
    you all go on and on and on about how oh we're better cuz we beat you 23478324237 vs 12 or whatever the **** is " oh your guild sucks cuz your leader does" STFU AND GTFO out of harshlands!! unlike you no life QQing cry babies Kingdom has fun EVERYDAY we dont care if someone can beat us or if we own someone else we're all here to play a GAME and have fun. if your gonna throw a fit over some stupid rumor or some random **** you heard then go play something more fitting for you like wearebabies.com. god damn.

props to those who actually play this server to have fun [Nova angeRR Blade Sean Icon Eve Allure] and many more.
  • Eliathel - Lost City
    Eliathel - Lost City Posts: 217 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Lol! You farmed my hh60, and actually it was Manufactured by Echo (so I guess he farmed it), I dont lie.
    AND YOU DIDNT FARM MY HH70. Gosh, kick me, but dont lie over it.
    TryAgain gave me 2 frenzy when we did a run (EmoWDF was there too) the others 3 mats I bought them from HH_SHOP, so dont lie pls, at least give me that. And DarkAdy manufacture my HH70 weapon with one sockets (want me to post a ss of that too?).

And about the help thing... well ofc, why care when you told me to buy my hh mats and after that EmoWDF said that I was beggin for help (bcs I was offering 150k to eps). I REMEMBER because I felt dissapointed, from you specially.
    I came back to Kingdom (after leaving first time) because Blade talked into it, not because of you. I do respect you, well, I did, you just all respect from me.

I helped a lot in HH, in bosses, Blade knows that. I guess you couldnt appreciate it enough, then you just kicked me without even talking to me.
    Why should I respect you now when you didnt show any respect to me?