3/4 of Crimson should get banned

13»

Comments

• Onev - Harshlands
    Onev - Harshlands Posts: 10 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    dieho wrote: »
    that has to be the DUMBEST comparison ever. there is a huge difference between the two. you are removing a mob from its intended location to drag it into a safe zone. the mobs they are killing spawn inside a safe zone and are being killed where they were intended to be killed. with your logic anyone who has ever taken part in a secret letter by dwp should be banned since all the mobs spawn inside safe zone.

@GMs i vote banhammer. thought it was against the rules to drag any mob/boss inside a safe zone.

You can't be serious? WHAT THE **** ARE YOU SAYING DUDE, seriously? In essence moving mobs (unless aggro-ed, you must be Vacuum hacking all the mobs as you have mentioned) to either safe zone, an intended location or up your's is the same thing. How is it different? Look try harder in getting these folks banned for your stupidity. Really try harder.
  • Epic - Harshlands
    Epic - Harshlands Posts: 245 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Stop quoting dieho's posts... I have him on ignore for a reason.b:chuckle
  • Lessie - Lost City
    Lessie - Lost City Posts: 917 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Look try harder in getting these folks banned for your stupidity. Really try harder.

Using my line b:kiss
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ^^ Made by Saitada ^^

Dieho: I win 15 on 1, I roll all of your guild to sz all by myself !
    Lessie: Proof?
    Dieho: I dont have any, but my word is more than enough.
    Lessie: Well I won 33 on 1 the other day :D
    b:cute
  • Wreck - Harshlands
    Wreck - Harshlands Posts: 380 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Pendulum doesn't Zhen.
  • dieho
    dieho Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    earth to the idiot!
    what do u think zhening is?
    its draging mobs from there intended location and then killing it at the spot youre at...or did i miss something?

pend are zhening in safe zone, so there draging mobs from there intended location out the safe zone and even mobs already inside, and bringing them in the safe zone to kill them,

so pend shud be banned for draging mobs to safe zone and killing them b:chuckle

go to dreamweaver sometime. there is a HUGE safezone filled with mobs. dont need to drag a single mob into safe zone from outside it. all mobs are already there. think before you talk next time.

people have been banned for dragging bosses to safe zone before. ever heard of people bringing chin into anglers? if they get caught the banhammer falls.
  • seraly
    seraly Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    to OP,

technically its possible to lure the boss to safezone because the puller got lost in directions and was trying to find the first noob to lose agro to , maybe because the healer died or something ?

U know this game would be much better without safezones tho. Well Except Archo lol.
    Awwie, recruiting officer of Crimson.

alt account reason:
    You have been banned for the following reason:
    repeated spamming of PW-MS and passing off incorrect info as factual

Date the ban will be lifted: Never
  • Wreck - Harshlands
    edited April 2009
    The boss was in safe because angeRR killed their EP, then chased Kami, and he ran there.
  • Void - Harshlands
    Void - Harshlands Posts: 31 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    dieho wrote: »
    people have been banned for dragging bosses to safe zone before. ever heard of people bringing chin into anglers? if they get caught the banhammer falls.

Well, TBH they get banned because Chin AoE's and kills people while they are in safe, I don't think it has anything to do with dragging the mob into safezone.

Though if I were doing the Buried Bones world boss and I dragged it into safe I'd be pretty pissed if I couldnt crash it.

Zhenning altogether is technically a "glitch" in the game, atleast for Archers it is, you have to execute a duel and initiate your barrage until the duel ends, thus "glitching" your skill into a continuous loop, now, peoples excuse is that the other server versions do this aswell and it was intended, alright? So... Why does it HAVE to be a duel? Why does my skill stop when I kill something but not when the duel ends? Is it just because they didnt die so it doesnt quit?
    Even if it were intended that way, thats the dumbest way to do it.
    Though looking at this game from a coding aspect, it makes me wonder... Who the hell codes this game, and why does it seem like they are only in first year of their profession?

And this game would be terrible without safezones... It would be better if there were guards protecting every safezone instead, including flying guards... So if you intend to pk, theres no turning back. Maybe make it so you only get killed by guards if you are already outside of safezone so it only applies to people attempting to go in, since you can still be flagged when you die and go back to town
  • MrKalamack - Lost City
    MrKalamack - Lost City Posts: 18 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    It's not illegal... I lured many times many bosses into sz and lot times GM just said thats not illegal, its a way to keep safe from RPK or anyone that disturb the party.
    And stop QQ i saw many times pend/ls zhening at sz if thats the case all ur guild should get ban too b:surrender

This is the lamest way to try beat us =) reporting cause u couldn't kill that pt cause killing boss in sz ^^ hahaha.

English forum thing: That only apply IN the forum, wow i'll get ban in forum cause of my bad english =) still see u in game =)

Can we get a GM response on this? Otherwise the rest of us will assume that this is an ok practice and all bosses will be killed in safe zones.

Crimson if you are so worried about getting pk d on a boss, then go play the PVE server. PVP is all about PK ing and that includes quests and bosses. The fact that you admit to pulling a boss into sz repeatedly because you are so afraid of getting pk d while killing it must be a HUGE ego boost to Pendelum.
  • Void - Harshlands
    Void - Harshlands Posts: 31 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    so afraid of getting pk d while killing it must be a HUGE ego boost to Pendelum.

Ego boost? Yeah guys, my e-peen grew 6 inches. Lol kids running in fear to safezone of the only guild that actually has balls to crash a boss.

Marketing Slogan:
    Crash Crimson during their bosses, your e-peen will grow 6 inches!
  • Ligeia - Harshlands
    Ligeia - Harshlands Posts: 1,144 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    I remember the first boss crash of the server. We'd just gotten done with one of our first FB29's and TheRealm was doing Krixxix. Ascii was fuming.

Good times.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Sig by Bakura~
  • Wreck - Harshlands
    edited April 2009
    I loved how they all entered CapsLockRage and said 'Crashing bosses? How dishonorable. You guys really are scum.'

Or something less intelligible. Should have frapsed that, ahhh the good ol' days.
  • Walterthewf - Harshlands
    Walterthewf - Harshlands Posts: 660 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    I remember the first boss crash of the server. We'd just gotten done with one of our first FB29's and TheRealm was doing Krixxix. Ascii was fuming.

Good times.
    hah you played from the start of the server.
  • Wreck - Harshlands
    edited April 2009
    hah you played from the start of the server.

lol. WaltertheOneShot: Veno's level faster than any other class. Except BM's that AoE grind all day. Get over yourself.
    edited April 2009
    lol. WaltertheOneShot: Veno's level faster than any other class. Except BM's that AoE grind all day. Get over yourself.

Yessir, that being said archers are like 3x as hard to level as a veno.

And they def can't Zhen, that's for sure.

I may be one shot sir, but I am great. In fact, I am greater then great times great to the great degree times E-1/2infintanty

That's right, I suck. b:sad
  • Wreck - Harshlands
    edited April 2009
    That's right, I suck. b:sad

That's the only thing you said that makes sense.

BTW, grats on the nix. Too bad a oneshot nix is worthless.
    edited April 2009
    That's the only thing you said that makes sense.

BTW, grats on the nix. Too bad a oneshot nix is worthless.

Heynow, the only reason I got a nix was so I could buy it pet clothes when they come out with the genie expansion.
  • Ligeia - Harshlands
    Ligeia - Harshlands Posts: 1,144 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    I'm too poor to zhen lol.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Sig by Bakura~
  • seraly
    seraly Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Can we get a GM response on this? Otherwise the rest of us will assume that this is an ok practice and all bosses will be killed in safe zones.

Crimson if you are so worried about getting pk d on a boss, then go play the PVE server. PVP is all about PK ing and that includes quests and bosses. The fact that you admit to pulling a boss into sz repeatedly because you are so afraid of getting pk d while killing it must be a HUGE ego boost to Pendelum.

wow u actually reflect 3-4 people as to a whole 150+ guild way of playing, damn u must be the next president imo.

Why is a boss different from a mob in the sense of game concept ? there are plenty of SZ where mobs are walking around non agro.
    Awwie, recruiting officer of Crimson.

alt account reason:
    You have been banned for the following reason:
    repeated spamming of PW-MS and passing off incorrect info as factual

Date the ban will be lifted: Never
  • Shadowreign - Harshlands
    Shadowreign - Harshlands Posts: 27 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Don't know if they're going to enforce it or not but I remember on LC that the GMs would scroll a message that luring mobs into sz was a bannable offense and a couple of players did get the banhammer dropped on them for it.