Archer

menyme
menyme Posts: 2 Arc User
edited April 2009 in Suggestion Box
the reson to be an ARCHER is so you can fly over and kill your enemy from were they can't touch you. But in PWI if it can't hit the archer the archer can't kill it. that is just unfair.
Post edited by menyme on

Comments

• Konariraiden - Heavens Tear
    Konariraiden - Heavens Tear Posts: 6,505 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    ...no.

Just...no.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Yeah, it's me. Don't read to much into it, though; I'm only here for myself now, killin' time and chillin' when need-be. So sue me. Tch...
  • Granrey - Sanctuary
    Granrey - Sanctuary Posts: 2,050 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Its very fair. The mobs needs to fight back, otherwise is unfair with the other classes.
  • Wolfgang - Dreamweaver
    Wolfgang - Dreamweaver Posts: 438 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    menyme wrote: »
    the reson to be an ARCHER is so you can fly over and kill your enemy from were they can't touch you. But in PWI if it can't hit the archer the archer can't kill it. that is just unfair.

The reason to be an archer is to have a high crit rate, wear light armor (good against mag and physical attacks), play a ranged class, and zhen .... (+whatever else you like about archers)

Clerics also fly and are ranged....

After lvl 30 any class can fly....
  • Notbad - Heavens Tear
    Notbad - Heavens Tear Posts: 374 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Its very fair. The mobs needs to fight back, otherwise is unfair with the other classes.

lol venos...its been unfiar :P
    i agree with him or her....as a fellow archer :P..anyway you guys got your stuns..venos got there nix...clerics seals..barbs well alot of things but mostly hp..and so on...archer GOT JACK!!!!....so uhh ya...
    b:shedtearb:infuriatedb:irritated
    b:sleep
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Baby theres no other super star you know that i'll be..Listening to lady gaga b:laugh
  • Konariraiden - Heavens Tear
    Konariraiden - Heavens Tear Posts: 6,505 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    lol venos...its been unfiar :P
    i agree with him or her....as a fellow archer :P..anyway you guys got your stuns..venos got there nix...clerics seals..barbs well alot of things but mostly hp..and so on...archer GOT JACK!!!!....so uhh ya...

...and Wizards get...? b:sad
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Yeah, it's me. Don't read to much into it, though; I'm only here for myself now, killin' time and chillin' when need-be. So sue me. Tch...
  • Yayforme - Lost City
    Yayforme - Lost City Posts: 71 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    ...and Wizards get...? b:sad

NOTHIN HAHAHAHAHA (change 2 archer) b:victory
    UR ALL JEALOUS b:cool b:cool b:cool

IGN: YayForMe b:mischievous