respending points

Options
Nicoal - Dreamweaver
Nicoal - Dreamweaver Posts: 35 Arc User
edited April 2009 in Archer
after reading all of these posts on builds, i would like to know if there is a way to re-spend points and where i should put them. At the moment, i have 22 vitality, 21 strength, 49 magic, and 88 dexterity. where should my points be if i can re-spend them?

edit: i forgot to say that i am level 33. lol
Post edited by Nicoal - Dreamweaver on

Comments

• Mosz - Heavens Tear
    Mosz - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,181 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Options
    get rid of all that magic, you need a 50 point reset note for that and put 16 of that into str so you can wear the latest lightest armor, and rest into dex

the vit you dont HAVE to get rid of, but if ya do pump that into dex
  • Nicoal - Dreamweaver
    edited April 2009
    Options
    where can i get a reset scroll? thanks for the help =)

edit: and how many points should i leave in magic? any at all? or leave 20?
  • Lunnark - Sanctuary
    Lunnark - Sanctuary Posts: 325 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Options
    Most archers will say that you should put no points in magic. And yeah, it is a pretty good idea, but don't necessarily take that as a godly advice that you can't deviate from. For example I reached level 27 before reading forum builds. And I put magic points up to 20 because i wanted to loose no MP while flying. I didn't know about the wings I will get free at level 30, without any MP cost. I still have my magic to 20 and I am really comfortable with it for now. I will restate it to dex though after lev 60+ though, because it will make a difference. Besides i can get MP recovery items (armor pieces, ornaments etc) or use different powders for the recovery.

So try reset it gradually and see how it goes. Don't just get vit and mag back to 5 in just one try.(Note: this depends on what kind of reset note you buy, buying them is not to cheap so you can't have to many tries!!! Buying them with in-game coins now, I don't think is an option, cause I don't think you have enough money for at least 1 reset note. So you will need to spend real cash. If this doesn't suit you either, then you could take into consideration the "start new character" option).

Reset notes can be bought from the online mall ! (press O while in-game and browse for the reset notes)

Cheers!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Nicoal - Dreamweaver
    edited April 2009
    Options
    thanks for your help! I was told by my faction to save up my money and buy in game gold and reset the 49 pts i have in magic on to dex and str. i'm not resetting my vitality, i like it there =)

Thank you again!
  • Yayforme - Lost City
    Yayforme - Lost City Posts: 71 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Options
    its gonna be hard buying urself a reset scroll

they cost around 500k
    UR ALL JEALOUS b:cool b:cool b:cool

IGN: YayForMe b:mischievous