Things I Hate About Pw

CrystalNuke - Sanctuary
CrystalNuke - Sanctuary Posts: 1 Arc User
edited April 2009 in Chronicles
b:angrypw HAS SOOO MANY THINGS I HATE. FOR ONE AGGRO MOBS SPAWNED IN GROUPS I HAD TO GRIND AT LVL 25 CUZ OF REPEDTED DIEING. nexT THE MUSIC, THERES OCEAN MUSIC IN THE MIDDLE OF A DESERT AND FOREST. CITY/TOWN MUSIC IN A GRASSLAND. AND THINGS ARE OVERPRICED AS HELL. LOW LVL LEGENDARY WEAPS OVER 2M SOMTIMES 3M WHILE LEGENDARY 60+ SOME ARNT EVEN 2M
AND TT WEAPS 60 ARNT EVEN 1MN b:angry b:angry b:angry
Post edited by CrystalNuke - Sanctuary on

Comments

• Koyote - Harshlands
    Koyote - Harshlands Posts: 49 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    you are so meanb:sad
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Koyote - Wizardhunter of Harshlandsb:pleased. (I hate wizardsb:angry)
  • Notbad - Heavens Tear
    Notbad - Heavens Tear Posts: 374 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    b:angrypw HAS SOOO MANY THINGS I HATE. FOR ONE AGGRO MOBS SPAWNED IN GROUPS I HAD TO GRIND AT LVL 25 CUZ OF REPEDTED DIEING. nexT THE MUSIC, THERES OCEAN MUSIC IN THE MIDDLE OF A DESERT AND FOREST. CITY/TOWN MUSIC IN A GRASSLAND. AND THINGS ARE OVERPRICED AS HELL. LOW LVL LEGENDARY WEAPS OVER 2M SOMTIMES 3M WHILE LEGENDARY 60+ SOME ARNT EVEN 2M

LOL!!! well there expsive because there are some greedy people in pw that like to raise prices sky high :D and the music well theres a pw radio xD....legendaries they don't cost that much...they very cheap because really how would a lvl 20 get that much money XD? Just go to wc and say your buying one..you'll find a cheaper price
    b:shedtearb:infuriatedb:irritated
    b:sleep
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Baby theres no other super star you know that i'll be..Listening to lady gaga b:laugh
  • Notbad - Heavens Tear
    Notbad - Heavens Tear Posts: 374 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    you are so meanb:sad

lol b:laugh
    b:shedtearb:infuriatedb:irritated
    b:sleep
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Baby theres no other super star you know that i'll be..Listening to lady gaga b:laugh
  • Granrey - Sanctuary
    Granrey - Sanctuary Posts: 2,050 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    b:angrypw HAS SOOO MANY THINGS I HATE. FOR ONE AGGRO MOBS SPAWNED IN GROUPS I HAD TO GRIND AT LVL 25 CUZ OF REPEDTED DIEING....................... AND THINGS ARE OVERPRICED AS HELL. LOW LVL LEGENDARY WEAPS OVER 2M SOMTIMES 3M WHILE LEGENDARY 60+ SOME ARNT EVEN 2M

I'm sorry but you need how to play your toon to overcome the challenges.

Otherwise the game would be too easy.