Distance shrink...

Options
Nagasin - Sanctuary
Nagasin - Sanctuary Posts: 7 Arc User
edited April 2009 in Wizard
was wondering if i should get distance shrink, on the description it says you teleport instanting forward.....wots the point of that against mobs? or am i a real noob and the answer is right in my face? b:shocked

oh another question, im only concentrating on fire and water skills. is that a wise idea? cause some threads say sandstorm is really good.....and earth skill stuns..............

ty for your help b:laugh
Post edited by Nagasin - Sanctuary on

Comments

• Elahim - Lost City
    Elahim - Lost City Posts: 49 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Options
    Absolutely get distance shrink. To teleport backwards press s once (turns you around) then blink and you've gone backwards. Make sure you know what is behind you though, not fun to blink into another mob. Useful in PvE and essential in PvP.

As for 2 element concentration, don't. Long story short, you're better off picking the best skills from each tree (Leave rest at L1) than leveling all the mediocre skills in two trees.
  • Koyote - Harshlands
    Koyote - Harshlands Posts: 49 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Options
    Regular answer: Get distance shrink, its one of the skills essential in pk. And can save your a$$ in pve aswell.
    Troll answer(why? check my signatureb:cute): It still doesnt save you from our plume shotb:sinb:irritated.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Koyote - Wizardhunter of Harshlandsb:pleased. (I hate wizardsb:angry)
  • Nagasin - Sanctuary
    Nagasin - Sanctuary Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Options
    oh nice:P

can you use distance shrink in water and in the air?
  • Trawne - Lost City
    Trawne - Lost City Posts: 966 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Options
    yes you can use it anywhere.
    I hope that I shall always possess firmness and virtue enough to maintain what I consider the most enviable of title, the character of an honest man. -George Washington
  • Adroit - Lost City
    Adroit - Lost City Posts: 4,628 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Options
    Regular answer: Get distance shrink, its one of the skills essential in pk. And can save your a$$ in pve aswell.
    Troll answer(why? check my signatureb:cute): It still doesnt save you from our plume shotb:sinb:irritated.

a LA mage shouldn't have too much of a problem with plume shot b:laugh
    Youtube Channel: youtube.com/user/D2VeT/videos?flow=grid&view=0
    Current gear: pwcalc.com/6ab2893fbfb080a8
    [SIGPIC]http://tinypic.com/view.php?pic=684hgk&s=5[/SIGPIC]
  • AndromedaB - Sanctuary
    AndromedaB - Sanctuary Posts: 1,376 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Options
    a LA mage shouldn't have too much of a problem with plume shot b:laugh

LA wiz will have problems with cyclone and that stuff though b:chuckle
  • drag0nball
    drag0nball Posts: 119 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Options

just wait until te end...and after it will
  • Rule - Heavens Tear
    Rule - Heavens Tear Posts: 579 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Options
    LA wiz will have problems with cyclone and that stuff though b:chuckle

Not particularly. FoW, undine, splorch. Usually does the trick. Though I'm looking forward to my other seal...