A Premium membership

starsong76
starsong76 Posts: 0 Arc User
edited April 2009 in Suggestion Box
PWI is by far one of the best free to play games I have seen and continues to improve daily.

There is one thing that I saw in a previous game though that I thought would be nice here. They called it a premium mebership where you payed 5 dollars a month to get 3 bonuses.
First was double exp that stacked with cash shop exp items.
Second was a monthly coupon for 30% more ingame coin with coin purchase useable once only and expiring at the end of each month.
Finaly access to special npc's that sold uniqe items not avalabe at other npc's and that you could sell your vender trash to for a little more than normal npc's.

PWI is a wonderful game. I just thought I'd put in my 2cents on something I enjoyed before and others might also enjoy.b:cute
Post edited by starsong76 on

Comments

• Jordana_vale - Dreamweaver
    Jordana_vale - Dreamweaver Posts: 37 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    starsong76 wrote: »
    First was double exp that stacked with cash shop exp items.
    Second was a monthly coupon for 30% more ingame coin with coin purchase useable once only and expiring at the end of each month.
    Finaly access to special npc's that sold uniqe items not avalabe at other npc's and that you could sell your vender trash to for a little more than normal npc's.

PWI is a wonderful game. I just thought I'd put in my 2cents on something I enjoyed before and others might also enjoy.b:cute

No no and no. Last thing we need is people with loads of money having even more of an advantage over people that don't have as much.
  • RedsRose - Lost City
    RedsRose - Lost City Posts: 12,354 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    No no and no. Last thing we need is people with loads of money having even more of an advantage over people that don't have as much.

Boutique/Cash Shop
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    RoidAbuse is awesome, only he would sell his sperm for gear!!

"Toughest monster? ..... RedsRose b:surrender" - Kantorek
    Where is my 1 v 1 Kan? b:mischievous
  • Ihazacute - Sanctuary
    Ihazacute - Sanctuary Posts: 435 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    I specifically don't play games with premium memberships, because they are forced to make sure the "regular folk" never get the full benefit of the game.

With the "a la carte" system and the gold trade system, I can see myself getting things I really want, even if it takes me longer than a CS user.

It's what keeps me here.
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
  • Briegg - Sanctuary
    Briegg - Sanctuary Posts: 584 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    no..

you want to spend money
    spend it on the cash shop
  • Jordana_vale - Dreamweaver
    Jordana_vale - Dreamweaver Posts: 37 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Boutique/Cash Shop

Isn't that exactly what I was talking about?
  • Wierdonedemo - Sanctuary
    Wierdonedemo - Sanctuary Posts: 63 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Worst ide ever never want to see this,cash shop is enough.
  • heallore
    heallore Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Stop whining you free loaders! Who do you think pays for your game?? Do you want those features such as unbinding stone or wardrobe storage to come out? Do you think they get all this programming from the makers for free?

They need cash lots to get those code packages. The longer it takes to accumulate the cash the longer it takes for us to get the new features.
  • Draykarna - Sanctuary
    Draykarna - Sanctuary Posts: 192 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    I think it would ruin the game. I also think that the game dose alright with out premium memberships. We have the cash shop, thats enough.

Points to post above. I spend a fair amount of money in the cash shop as it is and I still dont think a premium membership is needed. And I pay conversion rates two because I dont live in america. Whats $30 for you is $50-$60 for me.
    [SIGPIC]http://i18.photobucket.com/albums/b150/HIM_Wraith/Dray_Sig5_zps515c7918.png[/SIGPIC]
    .:sig by me:.

.:My Chars:.
    .:Draykarna-Veno-8x.:.NiteShade_-Sin-4x.:.Shavain-Psy-7x.:.Kellyka-Cleric-7x.:.Ravenda-Seeker-5x.:.Valaskar-Arch-1x:.
  • Allure - Harshlands
    Allure - Harshlands Posts: 242 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Because the cash shop isn't OP enough already.
  • Mothergoose - Sanctuary
    Mothergoose - Sanctuary Posts: 1,320 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    It wouldn't ruin the game, because cash shop items like training estorias already exist. 50 cents each, and last only an hour. The $5 a month fee would just mean PWI will lose money, since that kind of people that would pay for the advantage spend more than 5 golds per month anyway.
  • Zephyrx - Lost City
    Zephyrx - Lost City Posts: 1,563 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Your idea will **** off half the population of PWI and lead many players to quit the game. Therefore causing a huge population drop which will eventually lead to a huge profit loss for the money.

If this company cares about money, or its population... It would totally trash your idea.
    Position: Professional Forum Troll
    Position Details: Be able to incite people to flames and perform miracles such as telling people what's right and what's wrong. Be able to dish out flames to other people so fire extinguishers are needed to put out the flames. Most of all, giving others a piece of reality.

ZephyrX is better than crack... he's your Anti-Drug