will there be any new expansions for PWI

Options
wasd112
wasd112 Posts: 0 Arc User
edited April 2009 in General Discussion
will there be any new expansions for PWI? if so what would be in it? a new race, new class, new dungeons, new mansters and so on... so my question for ALL OF YOU IS: what would you suggest for a new addition? details please!!
Post edited by wasd112 on

Comments

• Sylvini - Heavens Tear
    Sylvini - Heavens Tear Posts: 259 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Options
    They're working on a new expansion now: Genies.

As for after that, I'd like to see housing, maybe new skills, and maybe a melee class who can actually DD a little.
  • Leolf - Heavens Tear
    Leolf - Heavens Tear Posts: 380 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Options
    New races, new classes, and better customization for barbs, including presets, fur color change, and different animal changes.

Edit: Yeah, housing would be good :D
  • Inias - Heavens Tear
    Inias - Heavens Tear Posts: 440 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Options
    only thing i want to see is some more stuff for guilds => guild bank , guild icon, guild territory where u can actually go ! and train , where u can kill eachother etc ...as a training ground ty ^^b:victory

AND THE GENIES offcourse ^_^
    thanks to forsaken for this awesome sig b:victory[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Storage - Harshlands
    Storage - Harshlands Posts: 29 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Options
    There is a new race coming, as confirmed by PW-MY GMs, when, not sure...probably another year?

And I really hope they don't scrap the idea. =\

Housing was implemented but removed because they changed the game to F2P
  • Kimyrielle - Heavens Tear
    Kimyrielle - Heavens Tear Posts: 280 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Options
    A few more PvP options wouldn't hurt either...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • __Longshot__ - Sanctuary
    __Longshot__ - Sanctuary Posts: 135 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Options
    I wanna see them put in telephones so i don't get a quest to go halfway round the map to tell this NPC that another NPC says hi.
  • Davechapelle - Sanctuary
    Davechapelle - Sanctuary Posts: 86 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Options
    i Wanna See Them Put In Telephones So I Don't Get A Quest To Go Halfway Round The Map To Tell This Npc That Another Npc Says Hi.

Winner!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • Matt_ - Sanctuary
    Matt_ - Sanctuary Posts: 108 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Options
    more money would be nice ^_^
    Sanctuary's worst and poorest bm! b:victoryb:surrenderb:cry
  • Koyote - Harshlands
    Koyote - Harshlands Posts: 49 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Options
    The genies are coming babyb:victory. I'm getting the purple oneb:cute
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Koyote - Wizardhunter of Harshlandsb:pleased. (I hate wizardsb:angry)
  • Cotto - Heavens Tear
    Cotto - Heavens Tear Posts: 373 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Options
    I wanna see them put in telephones so i don't get a quest to go halfway round the map to tell this NPC that another NPC says hi.

LMAOOOOOOOOOOO

IM SIGING THIS !! b:laughb:laugh
  • _Bloody_Fox_ - Sanctuary
    _Bloody_Fox_ - Sanctuary Posts: 993 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Options
    Ahh man i want the housing to come so bad
    Facebook.com/foxi187
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Kitsuneaki - Sanctuary
    Kitsuneaki - Sanctuary Posts: 154 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Options
    I would be cool if they opened up more off the map, If you press M it seems like there could be more land, even be able to scroll down = more territories. Highly doubt this one tho... I googled maps and didnt see anything that indicated this on the other version. Would give lower guilds a chance to try for a land tho...if only till the higher ones expanded their land that way lol
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    6X Sin on RT
  • Deceptistar - Sanctuary
    Deceptistar - Sanctuary Posts: 10,454 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Options
    It would be nice if existing bugs and missing impliments could be added before considering new expansions.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]lagunal8.deviantart.com
    ★"New weekly quests! "Discover the bug in the patch""-Nihillae★"My father would beat me if he found out I was QQing over a virtual pony."-Neurosis★"You're amongst the biggest blobs of fail I've ever seen in my life."-Ninnuam★"A statistic said 3% people of the world get enjoyment primarily from making people upset, and you are trying to discriminate them"-ilystah★["How To Tank Rebirth Order Delta (86+)"-Stickygreen Barb (1)restat. you want full magic, Arcane armour build (2)when mobs come /faceroll on your keyboard and you will one shot all the mobs (3)rinse and repeat]★"I've been spammed with 3 poops for 2 hours."-ColdSteele★"If someone fights learning, I don't bother with them outside of amusement factor."-Telarith★"This thread is a joke right? Please say yes."-eatwithspoons★ "This is why you don't post your opinions on the internet, most of the replies you get will be from people who missed a hug or two sometime in their youth."-Alacol★"Sexy! A post with a Binomial Distribution."-Asterelle★"It's about time PW starts to separate out the noob Sins from the rest."-salvati0n★"Shoo troll >:O"-TheDan
  • Hesione - Sanctuary
    Hesione - Sanctuary Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Options

I lol'd. b:laugh
  • Maugraby - Sanctuary
    Maugraby - Sanctuary Posts: 13 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Options

lol - agreed

Also I want to see them add the Cupbord and Wardrobe features to the banks for more storage space. I have my bank and personal inventories maxed and I usually have about 5 to 6 spaces available at any time. Makes it hard to go out grinding for any real length of time.
  • Foxy_licious - Heavens Tear
    Foxy_licious - Heavens Tear Posts: 44 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Options
    for sure! great idea!b:cute
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    [XxX][I don't have to justify the way I live my life][XxX]
  • Revolte - Heavens Tear
    Revolte - Heavens Tear Posts: 314 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Options
    honestly, I want a bigger map. The world is too small right now :(

visual additions for barbs would be nice also.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Super Duper Uber Booper
  • Deceptistar - Sanctuary
    Deceptistar - Sanctuary Posts: 10,454 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Options
    That seems really exciting. But at the same time I think I would shat several bricks if that happened, just to think how long World Quest might be D=
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]lagunal8.deviantart.com
    ★"New weekly quests! "Discover the bug in the patch""-Nihillae★"My father would beat me if he found out I was QQing over a virtual pony."-Neurosis★"You're amongst the biggest blobs of fail I've ever seen in my life."-Ninnuam★"A statistic said 3% people of the world get enjoyment primarily from making people upset, and you are trying to discriminate them"-ilystah★["How To Tank Rebirth Order Delta (86+)"-Stickygreen Barb (1)restat. you want full magic, Arcane armour build (2)when mobs come /faceroll on your keyboard and you will one shot all the mobs (3)rinse and repeat]★"I've been spammed with 3 poops for 2 hours."-ColdSteele★"If someone fights learning, I don't bother with them outside of amusement factor."-Telarith★"This thread is a joke right? Please say yes."-eatwithspoons★ "This is why you don't post your opinions on the internet, most of the replies you get will be from people who missed a hug or two sometime in their youth."-Alacol★"Sexy! A post with a Binomial Distribution."-Asterelle★"It's about time PW starts to separate out the noob Sins from the rest."-salvati0n★"Shoo troll >:O"-TheDan
  • elmii
    elmii Posts: 40 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Options

visual additions for barbs would be nice also.

yeah unless people make them look ugly I cant tell them apart and dont see any customizations at the moment -_-;
  • Kotecek - Lost City
    Kotecek - Lost City Posts: 193 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Options
    I want new, biggest map.. I saw many times land with high lvl mobs on Endless Sea but can't go there.. b:sad
    My chars: 97 barb, 87 cleric, 91 veno, 80 archer, 74 Blademaster, 34 Psychic, 30 Assasin, 20 Wizard, 44 Seeker, 20 Mistyc.

^ I have SO many personalities to play them all! b:cute

And YAY for my Phoenix!(on THIS veno ^^) b:victory
  • Granrey - Sanctuary
    Granrey - Sanctuary Posts: 2,050 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Options
    There was another tread in which somebody mentioned a new race called "amphibians".
  • captman
    captman Posts: 1
    edited April 2009
    Options
    Would be cool, if all of my gear/clothing could be seen on my ava. Like robes and hats.
    Okay, not the rings and amulets maybe not, but ... you get the picture. ^^;
  • Kyohatsu - Sanctuary
    Kyohatsu - Sanctuary Posts: 10 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Options
    A new race and/or jobs - now THAT would be a nice change.
    ~ One of the best lessons children learn through video games is standing still will get them killed quicker than anything else. ~
  • Granrey - Sanctuary
    Granrey - Sanctuary Posts: 2,050 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Options
    I'd love to see in races:

cavalry race: a race that fights on mounts
    Necromancer
    Kung Fu: a race that uses Kung fu weapons.
  • shugokaosu
    shugokaosu Posts: 9 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Options
    i Wanna See Them Put In Telephones So I Don't Get A Quest To Go Halfway Round The Map To Tell This Npc That Another Npc Says Hi.

T.t Perfect!!!!!!!!!!!
  • Santra - Heavens Tear
    Santra - Heavens Tear Posts: 33 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Options
    I would like to see dye's for your armor so you can dye them the color you want instead of every Mage Cleric our veno running around with green TT70 Armor why not red black blue or even pink

Also would be nice to see the glow of shards over your fashion items
    b:victory
    Santra
    Attk Cleric FTW b:laugh