Solo fb19 question

Iilightii - Lost City
Iilightii - Lost City Posts: 2 Arc User
edited July 2009 in Dungeons & Tactics
im lvl 38 with a golem at my lvl, if i farm it, can i kill the boss at the end and are the drops going to be worth my while?
Post edited by Iilightii - Lost City on

Comments

• Zephyrx - Lost City
    Zephyrx - Lost City Posts: 1,563 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Yes, you can kill the drops.

No, your a noob and it's a waste of your time doing a FB 19 without a tab. You make more money killing lv 39 mobs than farming FB 19 for a crappy molder than only noobs use.
    Position: Professional Forum Troll
    Position Details: Be able to incite people to flames and perform miracles such as telling people what's right and what's wrong. Be able to dish out flames to other people so fire extinguishers are needed to put out the flames. Most of all, giving others a piece of reality.

ZephyrX is better than crack... he's your Anti-Drug
  • Daerys - Sanctuary
    Daerys - Sanctuary Posts: 1,022 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Zephyrx is right, although he could have softened it up a bit. The drop rate will be terrible at your level and regular grinding probably would make the same amount of coin by the time you actually see one. It's still worth doing, just to say you did.
  • Floyd - Heavens Tear
    Floyd - Heavens Tear Posts: 618 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    FB are mainly for like xp you can if you want but lie the others said it is best to kill monsters around your lvl but the fact that you an solo the monster is a good thing so you can help out lower lvls with the quets by yourseulf b:pleased
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] shed no tears, show no fear
  • nocturnalbastard
    nocturnalbastard Posts: 267 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Soloing FB19's (all of them) is kinda like a rite of passage? I know when I was getting close to my 40's is when I started trying them all.

As for the drops? Yeah, pretty horrible really. Last night we did a fb19 run and the tabber actually got a legendary sword mold. I dunno how many fb19's I've done (probably 50 or more) and I've only seen molds drop twice.

So, if you're trying to do solo mold runs, I think fb 29 is probably the lowest you should be trying for... with fb 59 and fb 69 at higher levels.
  • Imuretay - Heavens Tear
    Imuretay - Heavens Tear Posts: 62 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Believe it or not, I've done OK farming drops from FB19... even up to lvl 51. However, the only place I ever got drops was in the elf dungeon. If you are going to try for drops, I'd say stay in the dungeon for your race.

At lvl 51 I got a couple 3* items and a lot of robes and pants, etc. I did get 3 different molds when I was in my mid to late-mid 40's (3 molds in only 5 runs is not bad, really). The weapon mold (magic sword) you can get is pretty nice up until about lvl 40 when you can get significantly better by making your own weapon at a blacksmith. At 43 I had a better sword than the mold sword you can get. Yes, I was excited to get a mold, but I already had a better weapon... go figure! But you can make it and sell it for a little coin... although not very much. The best thing about the sword is the glow, actually.

Anyway, solo the fb19 for the "right of passage" aspect if nothing else, but don't expect much out of it. Last time I did it was because I had 500 coins to my name (just upgraded skills) and couldn't even do Crazy Stone. I was tired of grinding so took 15 minutes and made about 11K after selling the drops to an NPC. That covered my tele back to arch and Crazy Stone for the day. Anyway the point is, grinding 15 minutes on the right mobs now may or may not get me 11K coins, but I get better exp out of that grind than I ever could in FB19.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • HealerOfDead - Heavens Tear
    HealerOfDead - Heavens Tear Posts: 56 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    how hard to solo for cleric? (like what lvl)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Parental Advisory: Beware the heal monkey
  • Mysticlifex - Heavens Tear
    Mysticlifex - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,175 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Can solo fb at level 40
    We're MysticAve my name is not Dave
    (Poem in the making - Shall be epic)
  • fanachos
    fanachos Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Solo fb might be helpful for the new players who didnt do the glaive/wand q for fb19 and did the tab , and no one would do fb19 without tab
  • RapiBurrito - Heavens Tear
    RapiBurrito - Heavens Tear Posts: 35 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    fanachos wrote: »
    Solo fb might be helpful for the new players who didnt do the glaive/wand q for fb19 and did the tab , and no one would do fb19 without tab

I would :p
  • _Lucivar_ - Heavens Tear
    _Lucivar_ - Heavens Tear Posts: 135 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    im lvl 33 archer at wat lvl can i solo fb 19?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Alt character.
    Originally posted by Hojuken
    b. dislike /= hate. but glad to see you step into the fuss to make random comments about people you don't know/never met. i do believe you're from enrage? figures.
    I'm Enrage now? Since when?
    |=>theempire.ucoz.com<=|
  • U_got_sniped - Lost City
    U_got_sniped - Lost City Posts: 292 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    not sure about what other archer but first time i tried to solo the FBs was at lvl 44. finished the human and untamed with pots and genie skills. the winged FB though **** me somehowb:surrender.
  • _Lucivar_ - Heavens Tear
    _Lucivar_ - Heavens Tear Posts: 135 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    wat about bms coz i got a lvl 41
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Alt character.
    Originally posted by Hojuken
    b. dislike /= hate. but glad to see you step into the fuss to make random comments about people you don't know/never met. i do believe you're from enrage? figures.
    I'm Enrage now? Since when?
    |=>theempire.ucoz.com<=|
  • Hukadyfbgvsk - Dreamweaver
    Hukadyfbgvsk - Dreamweaver Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    is it possible for a wizard to solo the fb19 and not get piece of $#@* drops? if so what level. (yes i do realise that wizards like me dont have thier good aoe's and there fore suck in every way)
  • cuzzy
    cuzzy Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    EASIST CLASS TO SOLO WITH IS VENOMANCER COZ WE AWSOMEb:pleasedb:chuckle
  • Nerithos - Sanctuary
    Nerithos - Sanctuary Posts: 370 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Caps lock is bad.

Also, no, it's not because "WE AWSOME."

It's because you have a natural tank in your pet.

Lrn2Veno
  • CRYSTY_III - Sanctuary
    CRYSTY_III - Sanctuary Posts: 226 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    im 31 veno using a magmite tank with tough skill lvl 2 upgraded,i done almost 35 runs alone i got 10 molds ( 2 are mirage swords) and i get weapons and 3 stars itemsfor my alts b:victory . At 38 lvl the drop rate is lower ( see here http://www.pwdatabase.com/ms/drop ) but not so low.The boss (Occultist) from elf cave hit more harder (see here boss stats and drops from fb 19 caves http://www.pwdatabase.com/ms/items/13958 ) - 724 phys. attack and other 2 bosses hit 658 points.Its true, u can make more from grinding mobs at same lvl, but it worth to try few solo fb19 run without tab and ull get drops too.Maybe it was luck for mold,idk b:pleased,but i never run same cave twice.Boss its 23 lvl, when u start to hit , server start to calculate difference betwen your lvl and his lvl,sometimes he is auto-buff for few secs (Quicken-increase hit rate or Sharpen-more damage) and can kill your magmite if u r not syncronized your healing,but u can have the 2nd magmite as a backup- i was needed to use the 2nd tank 3 times b:laugh.Untill the 2nd tank will hit him 6-7 times ull need to run in circle around him b :laugh.Ucan get nice drops b:dirty @ your lvl.If u want to see a fb run from me,message me in game.Good luck all !!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] srry about my english, im sure you'll get the point what im trying to say b:chuckleb:bye
    Happy Holidays ! b:victory
  • Kevinsdw - Harshlands
    Kevinsdw - Harshlands Posts: 45 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    go head and try it just dont die and dont excpect a moldb:victory
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

the great sea turtel bow down to him or he will eat you
  • Onlyjayy - Heavens Tear
    Onlyjayy - Heavens Tear Posts: 171 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    I soloed an elf FB 19 yesterday and only took me like 7 mins.
    There were lots of drops too!