WarSoul fragments

ProdigyZar - Sanctuary
ProdigyZar - Sanctuary Posts: 1 Arc User
edited April 2009 in General Discussion
I was wondering where u get the warsoul stuff to make the warsoul gear at as i cant find info anywhere about it plz help tky.
Post edited by ProdigyZar - Sanctuary on

Comments

• Reivi - Sanctuary
    Reivi - Sanctuary Posts: 742 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    you have time to think about it... warsoul is open to lv90+ ...so come back in some time ;) and we may have the answers

(parts drop from WB, TT, Dungeons, Exchange for Mysterious chips... )
    I look at all the trollers, and Pvpers.. and know they wouldnt have lasted 30sec on Camelot.

Rules= Know your enemy (players and NPCs) gives you more chances to survive.
  • XAsch - Sanctuary
    XAsch - Sanctuary Posts: 855 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Who's to say he's not posting with a noob account?
  • Devarsi - Sanctuary
    Devarsi - Sanctuary Posts: 542 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    warsoul fragments can be gotten a couple ways...

mysterious chips... you need a lot of freaking chips for them

you can also trade TT mats for them.. i'm not sure where.. and they have a success rate based on how hard the mat is to get.. like i think you can make one out of fengs steel armor.. or you can make one out of belial souls.. but the fengs steel success rate is pretty dang low
  • Julius - Lost City
    Julius - Lost City Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    guys, don't forget, the wardsoul needs, like from HH gold mats, cuz of the manu success ''look for more info at the Warsoul in middle of arch'', but very expencive and hard aswell to get all the mats
  • Deceptistar - Sanctuary
    Deceptistar - Sanctuary Posts: 10,454 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    you can also trade TT mats for them.. i'm not sure where.. and they have a success rate based on how hard the mat is to get.. like i think you can make one out of fengs steel armor.. or you can make one out of belial souls.. but the fengs steel success rate is pretty dang low
    Yeah I think it was TT mats, lunar mats, and the frostland mats. You can make it at the warsoul NPC right smack in the middle of archo where u can see the pillar of light. Thers a butt ugly NPC you cant miss it.b:sad

Im not sure if you have to have the 'past' quest completed to be able to forge there. I am given the option to forge it now but I dont remember if I was able to before the completion of the quest.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]lagunal8.deviantart.com
    ★"New weekly quests! "Discover the bug in the patch""-Nihillae★"My father would beat me if he found out I was QQing over a virtual pony."-Neurosis★"You're amongst the biggest blobs of fail I've ever seen in my life."-Ninnuam★"A statistic said 3% people of the world get enjoyment primarily from making people upset, and you are trying to discriminate them"-ilystah★["How To Tank Rebirth Order Delta (86+)"-Stickygreen Barb (1)restat. you want full magic, Arcane armour build (2)when mobs come /faceroll on your keyboard and you will one shot all the mobs (3)rinse and repeat]★"I've been spammed with 3 poops for 2 hours."-ColdSteele★"If someone fights learning, I don't bother with them outside of amusement factor."-Telarith★"This thread is a joke right? Please say yes."-eatwithspoons★ "This is why you don't post your opinions on the internet, most of the replies you get will be from people who missed a hug or two sometime in their youth."-Alacol★"Sexy! A post with a Binomial Distribution."-Asterelle★"It's about time PW starts to separate out the noob Sins from the rest."-salvati0n★"Shoo troll >:O"-TheDan
  • tylorchen
    tylorchen Posts: 9 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    See, you only need 1 of each 7 fragments to get the mold, that's the easy part. The next part is getting 99 more of each item to make the weapon.

You'd need 150 Belial souls to make all 100 of one of the fragments.

Or you can take the 6% chance with 1 Feng's Steel armour to get 1 fragment.

Others you'll need mysterious chips from the cube, and some you'll need frostland materials, which frostlands instance isn't working properly yet. x.o

When you're Lv 105, after a few years of playing, you'll have warsoul. :3
  • Skyannie - Lost City
    Skyannie - Lost City Posts: 351 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    tylorchen wrote: »

Probably not even then. <.< To be honest. From what I heard it takes one person roughly 40+ years if they farm chips every day. One of the mats requires chips, no way around it.
    As only the child that I was, I tread with giants.
    Their footprints on the sand, marked for times immemorial, serve as evidence of hope.
    And though my short legs could not keep up, my heart was always by their side. Conqueror.
  • Deceptistar - Sanctuary
    Deceptistar - Sanctuary Posts: 10,454 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    tylorchen wrote: »
    See, you only need 1 of each 7 fragments to get the mold, that's the easy part. The next part is getting 99 more of each item to make the weapon.

You'd need 150 Belial souls to make all 100 of one of the fragments.

Or you can take the 6% chance with 1 Feng's Steel armour to get 1 fragment.

Others you'll need mysterious chips from the cube, and some you'll need frostland materials, which frostlands instance isn't working properly yet. x.o

What he said, plus for the TT/frost/lunar trades i think your only able to make 2/3 of the 7 fragments (i think...need to check that npc again) The others from WB, WB drops>forge to gear>decompose>perfect stones
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]lagunal8.deviantart.com
    ★"New weekly quests! "Discover the bug in the patch""-Nihillae★"My father would beat me if he found out I was QQing over a virtual pony."-Neurosis★"You're amongst the biggest blobs of fail I've ever seen in my life."-Ninnuam★"A statistic said 3% people of the world get enjoyment primarily from making people upset, and you are trying to discriminate them"-ilystah★["How To Tank Rebirth Order Delta (86+)"-Stickygreen Barb (1)restat. you want full magic, Arcane armour build (2)when mobs come /faceroll on your keyboard and you will one shot all the mobs (3)rinse and repeat]★"I've been spammed with 3 poops for 2 hours."-ColdSteele★"If someone fights learning, I don't bother with them outside of amusement factor."-Telarith★"This thread is a joke right? Please say yes."-eatwithspoons★ "This is why you don't post your opinions on the internet, most of the replies you get will be from people who missed a hug or two sometime in their youth."-Alacol★"Sexy! A post with a Binomial Distribution."-Asterelle★"It's about time PW starts to separate out the noob Sins from the rest."-salvati0n★"Shoo troll >:O"-TheDan
  • simop
    simop Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    whats i HH guys and what are the gold mats?b:victoryb:pleased
  • simop
    edited April 2009
    whats is HH and what are the gold mats?
  • simop
    edited April 2009
    can ya more explain plz?
  • CrimsonPiro - Heavens Tear
    CrimsonPiro - Heavens Tear Posts: 29 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    simop wrote: »
    whats is HH and what are the gold mats?

Well, HH is is a short way of saying the name of the dungeon we call Twilight Temple in an older version of Perfect World. TT is the more usual way of writing it here. As for gold mats, I'm not entirely sure. I just know they are special materials you get in twilight temple, but I don't know the requirements to get them.
    Long long ago, there were a man who try to make his skill ultimate. Because of his bloody life, It's no accident that he was involved in the troubles.
  • Granrey - Sanctuary
    Granrey - Sanctuary Posts: 2,050 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    simop wrote: »
    can ya more explain plz?

In PW there are dungeon places in which you get mats to produce powerfull gear.

Among those places is TT (twightlight temple). Since there are different versions of PW, those dungeons have diferent names depending on the version of PW* and some of those dungeons are not available in PWI.

*Some people called those dungeons with the names of the other versions rather than the name on this version too.

A good place to check out is this (this site has the names based on another PW version):

Check

http://janelh.wikidot.com/holy-equipment

Check : Dusk Warrior (TT), Holy warrior and Moon Valley
  • ch2h5oh
    ch2h5oh Posts: 257 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    The Warsoul items are nearly impossible to farm unless you are willing to spend a million $ into the game.

There is a reason to why these items are hard. Any warsoul weapon you choose will have an Attack level + 50. Any armor part or ornament will have the defence level + 50.

Example,
    A warsoul bow in the hands of an archer will make the phoenix (the hax burd) look like the most noobiest thing you can target. An archer with the warsoul bow will be much more stronger than an Admin.

A forbidden weapon it is... hence the difficulty to make one. As far as I know; Deadbone from Lost city has a warsoul mold.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Uninstalled Perfect World 4/21/2009, good bye.
  • Mosz - Heavens Tear
    Mosz - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,181 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    ch2h5oh wrote: »

A forbidden weapon it is... hence the difficulty to make one. As far as I know; Deadbone from Lost city has a warsoul mold.

ohhhh mold, thats 1% to the goal to make it ! and thats 1 person