Plumed Set: Weird Skin Thingie

Angelle - Heavens Tear
Angelle - Heavens Tear Posts: 177 Arc User
edited April 2009 in Support Desk
Yesterday while roaming around, I decided to go take screenies of my char...

While I was adjusting the views and stuff...I noticed that something was weird and off on my character's, -coughexcuseme- right boob...b:chuckle

Is this a visual ****-up/accident/glitch thing? I asked other people if they saw it and they said they did and I see it on other people who wears this set. Will it ever be fixed? Because it's reaaaaaaaally bothersome and no doubt annoying to anyone who has darker skin.

2ai3gwp_th.jpg
^Click for bigger picture.
Former Leader of 卓越的 {Transcendent}
-- DoIl - Venomancer - 6X

;D You can call me Minny.
Post edited by Angelle - Heavens Tear on

Comments

• Kaosknight - Heavens Tear
    Kaosknight - Heavens Tear Posts: 43 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Staring at your char's **** eh :P
  • Angelle - Heavens Tear
    edited April 2009
    >: I can't help it.

There's an annoying spot and I want it to gtfo.

/excuse

b:chuckle

• Desiree - Harshlands
    Desiree - Harshlands Posts: 635 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Not as bad as this: NSFW screenshots here and here

Note that this was taken from River's perspective at max zoom out, then zoomed in using the screenshot function. Somehow the flap of the seaspray slacks appeared and the bikini top... (Maybe this graphical glitch caused the devs to remove the flap from the seaspray slack for venos? b:surrender). Either way both this and your graphical glitches are likely caused by your display settings and your graphics card not rendering everything it should be rendering (I haven't seen that problem on other people's feather tops, but then again I don't look too closely).
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Angelle - Heavens Tear
    edited April 2009
    @_@; I see that often with vixen wraps too...the ripped effect/missing pieces or something.

Anywho, I don't think it's a graphics card issue 'cause when I looked at my char on my boyfriend's computer (his is much much much better than mine) it was still there.

This discussion has been closed.