7:40 News

Deadbone - Sanctuary
Deadbone - Sanctuary Posts: 292 Arc User
edited April 2009 in Twilight Temple (West)
Our first story of the night, Rebirth is once again attacked by more than one faction. The factions on this server always tend to find the weak link and eat it alive. Rebirth must defend its pride against the team of ShockWave, Steel, and Nefarious. It is expected that Rebirth shall defeat ShockWave, though Steel might prove a challenge to them but as of now, Steel has shown that a clump of high levels wont win TW if they have no clue what they are doing. Rebirth's only hope to beat Nefarious is some kind of server crash during the war.

Back to you Jenny!
Thanks Tom,

Outlaw is under attack by Rebirth this week. With Rebirth having 4 Tw's this week and failing to beat Outlaw before, it seems Outlaw will have an easy win on their hands.

What's this? Breaking news! Legendary has attacked Archosaur! I hope they enjoy the experience and look to capture it down the road, because as of now they stand no chance. Regicide has been rick rolled out of TW...again. Its about time TheDan starts working on his reflexes to get that last minute bid in.

Our forecast for this week is clouds of pain, and some moar QQ rain over the Rebirth region. That concludes the 7:40 news! b:bye

Disclaimer: Predictions/Judgments were based off of interviews with specific members that wish to remain anonymous. All of my harsh comments are just playful jokes. If you would like to file a complaint, you need to fill out a slip. You can deposit your complaint slip in the care bin and I will get to it as soon as possible. The care bin can be found by clicking the little "X" in the upper right of this window. The next step to accessing the care bin is to find your windows folder, find "system32", and drag it into your trash. Then click "empty recycle bin." Leave your notice in the window that pops up and I will be sure to check it soon.
Post edited by Deadbone - Sanctuary on

Comments

• GodHatesYOU - Sanctuary
    GodHatesYOU - Sanctuary Posts: 72 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    i lolled at the QQ rain over rebirth region
  • XAsch - Sanctuary
    XAsch - Sanctuary Posts: 855 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    b:sad > b:cry
    edited April 2009
    since when was xasch in rebirth?
  • Lady - Harshlands
    Lady - Harshlands Posts: 44 Arc User
    edited April 2009

probably as long as you've been an idiot.
    edited April 2009
    lol wheres all this hate coming from, i innocently made a sarcastic joke and then some ***** swoops in and insults me just like that, seriously go away ey or show your sanctuary char unless ur really that scared about it
  • XAsch - Sanctuary
    XAsch - Sanctuary Posts: 855 Arc User
    edited April 2009

I'm the leader of Neferious!
  • Jack_Nel - Sanctuary
    Jack_Nel - Sanctuary Posts: 349 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    I'm the leader of Neferious!

NO NO NO i tought you were the leader of NWO b:chuckle
    [SIGPIC]http://i391.photobucket.com/albums/oo358/jack665/1-1.jpg[/SIGPIC]

"Many left many will leave but what keeps us happy is the time we spend and the way we leave.. for me the best good bye was of Magnate and Jack_Nel both got married and then left the game.. making each other the immortal couple of this game." by Herne_Hunter
  • TheDan - Sanctuary
    TheDan - Sanctuary Posts: 3,495 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Our first story of the night, Rebirth is once again attacked by more than one faction. The factions on this server always tend to find the weak link and eat it alive. Rebirth must defend its pride against the team of ShockWave, Steel, and Nefarious. It is expected that Rebirth shall defeat ShockWave, though Steel might prove a challenge to them but as of now, Steel has shown that a clump of high levels wont win TW if they have no clue what they are doing. Rebirth's only hope to beat Nefarious is some kind of server crash during the war.

Back to you Jenny!
    Thanks Tom,

Outlaw is under attack by Rebirth this week. With Rebirth having 4 Tw's this week and failing to beat Outlaw before, it seems Outlaw will have an easy win on their hands.

What's this? Breaking news! Legendary has attacked Archosaur! I hope they enjoy the experience and look to capture it down the road, because as of now they stand no chance. Regicide has been rick rolled out of TW...again. Its about time TheDan starts working on his reflexes to get that last minute bid in.

Our forecast for this week is clouds of pain, and some moar QQ rain over the Rebirth region. That concludes the 7:40 news! b:bye

Disclaimer: Predictions/Judgments were based off of interviews with specific members that wish to remain anonymous. All of my harsh comments are just playful jokes. If you would like to file a complaint, you need to fill out a slip. You can deposit your complaint slip in the care bin and I will get to it as soon as possible. The care bin can be found by clicking the little "X" in the upper right of this window. The next step to accessing the care bin is to find your windows folder, find "system32", and drag it into your trash. Then click "empty recycle bin." Leave your notice in the window that pops up and I will be sure to check it soon.

Lol. There's nothing wrong with my timing.. just poor :d
    BM PvP Guide: pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=1320761

YouTube channels: youtube.com/TheDan912 and youtube.com/TheDanPWI
  • Lady - Harshlands
    edited April 2009
    lol wheres all this hate coming from, i innocently made a sarcastic joke and then some ***** swoops in and insults me just like that, seriously go away ey or show your sanctuary char unless ur really that scared about it

I don't have to hate you to think you're an idiot. (Not that I don't hate you lol.) I also don't have any reason to show you who I really am, but I assure you fear isn't the reason for this alt's existence. I troll you because for some reason I feel it is my duty to constantly remind you that you're an idiot. Going away isn't really a preference of mine.
  • Devarsi - Sanctuary
    Devarsi - Sanctuary Posts: 542 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    lies asch.. the leader of neferious is a friend of mine o.O

2 person faction ftw

actually they might have 3 now b:chuckle
  • Rocky - Heavens Tear
    Rocky - Heavens Tear Posts: 267 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    so .. who was pming on HT server for lvl 1 land info/tips ?
    was afk btw =)

b:bye
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Deadbone - Sanctuary
    edited April 2009
    so .. who was pming on HT server for lvl 1 land info/tips ?
    was afk btw =)

b:bye
    Roflsauce.
    edited April 2009
    I don't have to hate you to think you're an idiot. (Not that I don't hate you lol.) I also don't have any reason to show you who I really am, but I assure you fear isn't the reason for this alt's existence. I troll you because for some reason I feel it is my duty to constantly remind you that you're an idiot. Going away isn't really a preference of mine.

mk whatever, im just going to go ahead and ignore everything you say from now on since u obviously just being annoying for attention, the only way to stop a kid from being annoying is to ignore them
  • Lady - Harshlands
    edited April 2009
    Unless they are really stubborn, and enjoy the fact they annoy you oh so much.
    mk whatever, im just going to go ahead and ignore everything you say from now on since u obviously just being annoying for attention, the only way to stop a kid from being annoying is to ignore them

It really might be a decent plan, if you could stick to it lol. I'm just impossibly irresistible.
    1. stop trying to start **** AGAIN and stay off forums if ur going to try and start a flame war AGAIN, jesus (not replying to any **** u say after this to stop a flame war)
  • HolyInferno - Sanctuary
    HolyInferno - Sanctuary Posts: 767 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    hmm i wonder how sarendena is gonna justify how awesome he is this weekend? b:puzzled
    b:bye you were all swell peoples
  • Fleuri - Sanctuary
    Fleuri - Sanctuary Posts: 1,763 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Back to you Jenny!
    Thanks Tom,

Please, I think you should give both Rebirth and Outlaw some credit here:

Rebirth will be defending three territories on Saturday. Rebirth will be attacking Outlaw on Friday.

I believe Outlaw can win, but Jenny implied Rebirth could not bring their best gear into this fight.
  • AndromedaB - Sanctuary
    AndromedaB - Sanctuary Posts: 1,376 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    lol its cuz god hates ub:chuckle
  • Lee_Hyori - Sanctuary
    Lee_Hyori - Sanctuary Posts: 52 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    I luv it. Good work DB
  • Deadbone - Sanctuary
    edited April 2009
    I luv it. Good work DB