Ocean Protector (Dragon Temple)

2»

Comments

• Zephyrx - Lost City
    Zephyrx - Lost City Posts: 1,563 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    complexx wrote: »
    shows where he calls others out / where he got called out in two different posts.

Yawns.

It's ok that you failed noob.. Here's a con~so~la~tion prize to failures like you.
    complexx wrote: »
    I like minding other people's business even though I will get owned and QQ for life Because there is too much **** that comes out of my **** than Rambo with a di⋅ar⋅rhe⋅a

P.S. Don't make me correct your grammar and spelling, rofl!!!
    Position: Professional Forum Troll
    Position Details: Be able to incite people to flames and perform miracles such as telling people what's right and what's wrong. Be able to dish out flames to other people so fire extinguishers are needed to put out the flames. Most of all, giving others a piece of reality.

ZephyrX is better than crack... he's your Anti-Drug
  • Governator - Lost City
    Governator - Lost City Posts: 243 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    It's ok that you failed noob.. Here's a con~so~la~tion prize to failures like you.

You honestly don't need to make a new account to act like a fail troll. Stick to your others and keep these threads interesting [for the trolls].
    MOAR PLANS b:angry
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Because we can.
  • Zephyrx - Lost City
    edited April 2009
    You honestly don't need to make a new account to act like a fail troll. Stick to your others and keep these threads interesting [for the trolls].

I'm sorry that you want to pose as Arnold Schewgweigasoghsaigghaowighwer. Because I"m the real ZephyrX baby. Yea, unlike you, I'm not afraid to be KoSed by noobs and have to hide with level 1 accounts.

Rule number 1 of a troll: Don't type that your a troll if you failed at trolling. Learn how the pros roll, k?

P.S. Yea, touch my kitty
    Position Details: Be able to incite people to flames and perform miracles such as telling people what's right and what's wrong. Be able to dish out flames to other people so fire extinguishers are needed to put out the flames. Most of all, giving others a piece of reality.

• Governator - Lost City
    Governator - Lost City Posts: 243 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    I'm sorry that you want to pose as Arnold Schewgweigasoghsaigghaowighwer. Because I"m the real ZephyrX baby. Yea, unlike you, I'm not afraid to be KoSed by noobs and have to hide with level 1 accounts.

Rule number 1 of a troll: Don't type that your a troll if you failed at trolling. Learn how the pros roll, k?

P.S. Yea, touch my kitty

Shut up Sev.
    MOAR PLANS b:angry
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Because we can.
  • Zephyrx - Lost City
    edited April 2009
    Shut up Sev.

Hi noob, run out of BS to spew out of your ****?

P.S. Don't hate me because I'm dam better than you in everything you do.. except failing at life that is..

• Biggyluv - Lost City
    Biggyluv - Lost City Posts: 213 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Nice I like the blacklist feature!
  • Ordain - Lost City
    Ordain - Lost City Posts: 68 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    RQ killed it once a long time ago, but we didn't know what to do after

That was ages ago -_-. Back when I stilled played so atleast 2-3 months.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Chaotiic - Lost City
    Chaotiic - Lost City Posts: 498 Arc User
    edited April 2009

People are simply bringing to attention how hypocritical you are. When you cannot think of any of your usual half-**** comebacks you fall back upon a dig at the grammatical correctness of their post. However, when your own grammar is called into question you respond with statements such as "grammar doesn't matter on a forum" or "grammar ****".
    Official Guild History

Conqueror->kamisama
  • Zephyrx - Lost City
    edited April 2009
    People are simply bringing to attention how hypocritical you are. When you cannot think of any of your usual half-**** comebacks you fall back upon a dig at the grammatical correctness of their post. However, when your own grammar is called into question you respond with statements such as "grammar doesn't matter on a forum" or "grammar ****".

Geeze, someone should shed some light on you.

Seriously, to be honest, you can't really judge a book by its cover is what the old saying is...

Likewise, if I present myself kindly, you won't say these things. I'm not hypocritical. If I'm like an ******* rofl, you can't do anything about it. If I'm an idiot, I should know better than not to troll.

1. I don't present myself kindly, so you assume ... something... yea..
    2. I'm not hypocritical, so umm.. yea. Speaks for itself.
    3. I'm an *******, and you can't do anything about it.
    4. Look slightly deeper... like... seriously man. Your too easy to brainwash or something rofl...

5. Yea... I actually do listen to the advice. YOU ARE literally blind.

EDIT: Though... I do grow bored of playing lol... Maybe I'll quit the job of trolling if its not that exciting b:thanks

• Mezzy - Lost City
    Mezzy - Lost City Posts: 112 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    b:victory Yes yes.. don't quit your day job. I hate to say it but trolling isn't the occupation for you. You're more "slightly annoying" than humourous.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Skyannie - Lost City
    Skyannie - Lost City Posts: 351 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    b:victory Yes yes.. don't quit your day job. I hate to say it but trolling isn't the occupation for you. You're more "slightly annoying" than humourous.

I don't think it knows how to read so much as it knows how to produce a self-proclaimed victorious monologue. It's the kind of argument that you can't beat because it was never there to begin with. Unless someone is willing to make a ridicule out of themselves, I don't think anyone will be able to beat his logic.
    As only the child that I was, I tread with giants.
    Their footprints on the sand, marked for times immemorial, serve as evidence of hope.
    And though my short legs could not keep up, my heart was always by their side. Conqueror.
  • Kristoph - Lost City
    Kristoph - Lost City Posts: 2,016 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    /tries

I didn't even know we had one on the forums. o-o
    Wondering how much longer these **** packs are going to be around.
  • Yourmom - Lost City
    Yourmom - Lost City Posts: 1,655 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    /tries

I didn't even know we had one on the forums. o-o

Don't know how its supposed to work, I can still see his posts.

Edit: and now i see he tried to use me as a reference to apply for RQ...b:chuckle
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • XPapewaiox - Lost City
    XPapewaiox - Lost City Posts: 178 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Geeze, someone should shed some light on you.

Alright, I'm listening, this should be good...
    Seriously, to be honest, you can't really judge a book by its cover is what the old saying is...

Ok, I agree with that, let's see where this goes...
    ...Look slightly deeper... like... seriously man. Your too easy to brainwash or something rofl...

Oh noooos!!!! Does this mean that:
    2. I'm not hypocritical, so umm.. yea. Speaks for itself.

Yep, you do speak for yourself here. Takes talent to shoot yourself down in the same paragraph.
    5. Yea... I actually do listen to the advice. YOU ARE literally blind.

Try your own advice next time? See: Your above quotes.
    If I'm an idiot, I should know better than not to troll.

And yet here you keep trying...
    3. I'm an *******, and you can't do anything about it.

The only bad hting is *you* can't do anything about it. But keep trying! b:chuckle Now back to my regularly scheduled WQ!
  • Zephyrx - Lost City
    edited April 2009
    Alright, I'm listening, this should be good...

Ok, I agree with that, let's see where this goes...

Oh noooos!!!! Does this mean that:

Yep, you do speak for yourself here. Takes talent to shoot yourself down in the same paragraph.

Try your own advice next time? See: Your above quotes.

And yet here you keep trying...

The only bad hting is *you* can't do anything about it. But keep trying! b:chuckle Now back to my regularly scheduled WQ!

One... word. Stalker