Ocean Protector (Dragon Temple)

Nova_ - Harshlands
Nova_ - Harshlands Posts: 346 Arc User
edited April 2009 in Twilight Temple (West)
I remember a group doing this b4..... How the hell did they do it? We tried at least 4 times b4 giving up.....b:surrender
Post edited by Nova_ - Harshlands on

Comments

• Zori - Lost City
    Zori - Lost City Posts: 183 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Only CQ pro enough lah b:avoid
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Chaotiic - Lost City
    Chaotiic - Lost City Posts: 498 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Give u a hint: I tanked b:quiet
    Official Guild History

Conqueror->kamisama
  • Zephyrx - Lost City
    Zephyrx - Lost City Posts: 1,563 Arc User
    edited April 2009

Translates to: If you pay me lots of gold, you can join CQ for 1 second.

Translates to: My gear's stats are so **** that I use hexidecimals instead of decimals and all my gear uses alphabets instead of numbers because their stats are so high.
    Position: Professional Forum Troll
    Position Details: Be able to incite people to flames and perform miracles such as telling people what's right and what's wrong. Be able to dish out flames to other people so fire extinguishers are needed to put out the flames. Most of all, giving others a piece of reality.

ZephyrX is better than crack... he's your Anti-Drug
  • Amour - Lost City
    Amour - Lost City Posts: 1,825 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Translates to: If you pay me lots of gold, you can join CQ for 1 second.

Translates to: My gear's stats are so **** that I use hexidecimals instead of decimals and all my gear uses alphabets instead of numbers because their stats are so high.

You're not a very funny troll =\
    "Amour is better suited to rainbow text, because he is a classy lady." - Nakhimov
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Ethree - Lost City
    Ethree - Lost City Posts: 246 Arc User
    edited April 2009

I second that b:surrender
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] tx Haiz too pro
  • Yourmom - Lost City
    Yourmom - Lost City Posts: 1,655 Arc User
    edited April 2009

RQ killed it once a long time ago, but we didn't know what to do after
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Zori - Lost City
    Zori - Lost City Posts: 183 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    I think you guys killed the one that looks like Ru Ci, in the Sea of Reality right? There are 2 bosses.

The one that make Duke shouts the annoucement is Chiwen, totally different boss.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Mezzy - Lost City
    Mezzy - Lost City Posts: 112 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    b:cry They both scare me lah!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Zephyrx - Lost City
    edited April 2009

Translates to: I like hot guys in Baywatch
    I second that b:surrender

Translates to: I'm also Frankenstein, so I'm going to agree with whatever the poster above me says.
    Position Details: Be able to incite people to flames and perform miracles such as telling people what's right and what's wrong. Be able to dish out flames to other people so fire extinguishers are needed to put out the flames. Most of all, giving others a piece of reality.

• Ethree - Lost City
    Ethree - Lost City Posts: 246 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    You really do try to hard. It should come naturally not be forced b:surrender
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] tx Haiz too pro
  • Skyannie - Lost City
    Skyannie - Lost City Posts: 351 Arc User
    edited April 2009

Don't discourage him, someone had to replace Raven. b:chuckle
    As only the child that I was, I tread with giants.
    Their footprints on the sand, marked for times immemorial, serve as evidence of hope.
    And though my short legs could not keep up, my heart was always by their side. Conqueror.
  • Zephyrx - Lost City
    edited April 2009
    Don't discourage him, someone had to replace Raven. b:chuckle

Hey dude and dudettes, trolling ain't a easy job k? Someone has to do it. Unless you wanna pay me with lap dances (dudettes) or money (dudes)... I'll try harder k b:chuckle

P.S. Gezze, tough audience... o.o

• Chaotiic - Lost City
    Chaotiic - Lost City Posts: 498 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Zeph u should really stop. Your post are boring and poor attempts at trolling, leave the trolling to the real trolls and dont misunderstand i do not mean me.
    Official Guild History

Conqueror->kamisama
  • Zephyrx - Lost City
    edited April 2009
    Zeph u should really stop. Your post are boring and poor attempts at trolling, leave the trolling to the real trolls and dont misunderstand i do not mean me.

Well.. your grammar is horrible. But I know what your saying.. As you wish..

• sakuya
    sakuya Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2009

I'm sorry, you actually cared about grammar on a forum that doesn't give a dam about your grammar? Go back to College to get re-educated .. (If you never attended college, I don't blame you)

b:questionb:question
  • Zephyrx - Lost City
    edited April 2009
    sakuya wrote: »
    b:questionb:question

Directed at two different people... just in case your confused b:chuckle

• Devarsi - Sanctuary
    Devarsi - Sanctuary Posts: 542 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    i think he was just pointing out the fact that you're being hypocritical... but that's pretty unnecessary ... that comes with the territory in being a self proclaimed "professional forum troll "
  • Zephyrx - Lost City
    edited April 2009
    i think he was just pointing out the fact that you're being hypocritical... but that's pretty unnecessary ... that comes with the territory in being a self proclaimed "professional forum troll "

Everyone has a job... my job is to basically **** off noobs. And I kinda like itb:laugh

• Nova_ - Harshlands
    Nova_ - Harshlands Posts: 346 Arc User
    edited April 2009

Refined gear ftw? So what lvl can we safely accomplish this at?

O_O Wtf did this thread turn into?
  • Georgebush - Lost City
    Georgebush - Lost City Posts: 90 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Even if you kill the ocean protector, you only gained access to the chests below. The real prize is the dragon that spawns after you opened the seal under him. Trust me, that dragon is no joke b:surrender I doubt harshlands is developed enough to take him on.
  • Polyhymnia - Heavens Tear
    Polyhymnia - Heavens Tear Posts: 269 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Everyone has a job... my job is to basically **** off noobs. And I kinda like itb:laugh

I'm torn. On the one hand, your posts are a waste of space and nobody cares. On the other hand, if you tried *even harder* they could be truly epic.

I guess what I'm saying is that you need to fail either a whole lot less, or a whole lot more.
  • Governator - Lost City
    Governator - Lost City Posts: 243 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    I think you guys killed the one that looks like Ru Ci, in the Sea of Reality right? There are 2 bosses.

The one that make Duke shouts the annoucement is Chiwen, totally different boss.

Don't hate just because you weren't the first...or the second. My group has killed it before too, and I've never been in CQ.

Where's raven when you need a troll superior to Zori?
    MOAR PLANS b:angry
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Because we can.
  • Yourmom - Lost City
    Yourmom - Lost City Posts: 1,655 Arc User
    edited April 2009

Right, like I said, we killed the one, and didn't know how to spawn the other. Honestly at that point nobody wanted to even think about it since it sucked killing the one, I think i was 6-7x when we did it.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Mezzy - Lost City
    Mezzy - Lost City Posts: 112 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Directed at two different people... just in case your confused b:chuckle

b:angry It's you're b:angry
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Zephyrx - Lost City
    edited April 2009
    b:angry It's you're b:angry

dam.. grammar **** these days... I thought your reign of Terror r over

• complexx
    complexx Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    dam.. grammar **** these days... I thought your reign of Terror r over

You really do fail, even when you play the whole "Lets point out spelling errors as a attempt to fail troll" You failed at that.

/boring.
    b:cute

Sinnerz Lost City PvP.
  • Sacred - Harshlands
    Sacred - Harshlands Posts: 25 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    complexx wrote: »
    You really do fail, even when you play the whole "Lets point out spelling errors as a attempt to fail troll" You failed at that.

/boring.

Are you talking about his spelling of grammar? He spelt it right..b:surrender
  • complexx
    edited April 2009
    Are you talking about his spelling of grammar? He spelt it right..b:surrender

Nope, Pointing out the fact that he tries to use grammar as a insult when he doesn't know how to use it.

L2read.

Sinnerz Lost City PvP.
  • Sacred - Harshlands
    Sacred - Harshlands Posts: 25 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    complexx wrote: »
    Nope, Pointing out the fact that he tries to use grammar as a insult when he doesn't know how to use it.

L2read.

You had "your grammar is horrible. But I know what your saying", and "grammar ****" underlined before you edited it. That's why I asked.
  • complexx
    edited April 2009
    You had "your grammar is horrible. But I know what your saying", and "grammar ****" underlined before you edited it. That's why I asked.

shows where he calls others out / where he got called out in two different posts.

Yawns.

Sinnerz Lost City PvP.