new fashion??

Senyo - Heavens Tear
Senyo - Heavens Tear Posts: 20 Arc User
edited April 2009 in General Discussion
I'm sorry if I missed anything, but wasn't the new fashion supposed to be available Wednesday morning? did something go wrong? Was it delayed? any info on when it's actually going to appear?
Post edited by Senyo - Heavens Tear on

Comments

• xarfox
    xarfox Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    The new fashions are already available on the East Coast servers, they will be available by 1am PST on all three West Coast servers.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Senyo - Heavens Tear
    Senyo - Heavens Tear Posts: 20 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    ah, ok, thank you :-D
  • Matt_ - Sanctuary
    Matt_ - Sanctuary Posts: 108 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    whoa, they updated without us knowing o.o
    Sanctuary's worst and poorest bm! b:victoryb:surrenderb:cry
  • Jack_Nel - Sanctuary
    Jack_Nel - Sanctuary Posts: 349 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Again 2 items( sets) for girls and 1 for men...
    like last time 1 **** looking bird for foxes 1 set or bug wings for ... gues who, nd i cool looking sword for humans
    funny sence of hummor, and now i'm 80% sure that all the GMs are wemen b:pleased
    [SIGPIC]http://i391.photobucket.com/albums/oo358/jack665/1-1.jpg[/SIGPIC]

"Many left many will leave but what keeps us happy is the time we spend and the way we leave.. for me the best good bye was of Magnate and Jack_Nel both got married and then left the game.. making each other the immortal couple of this game." by Herne_Hunter
  • Granrey - Sanctuary
    Granrey - Sanctuary Posts: 2,050 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    and now i'm 80% sure that all the GMs are wemen b:pleased

Honestly, that fashion is men orientedb:laugh
  • Zephyrx - Lost City
    Zephyrx - Lost City Posts: 1,563 Arc User
    edited April 2009

Well... for male exotic performers.. they still didn't give us tight bras and matching thongs... So you know, it kinda is fair to the girls that they have tight bras and hot swim suits.
    Position: Professional Forum Troll
    Position Details: Be able to incite people to flames and perform miracles such as telling people what's right and what's wrong. Be able to dish out flames to other people so fire extinguishers are needed to put out the flames. Most of all, giving others a piece of reality.

ZephyrX is better than crack... he's your Anti-Drug
  • Maiya - Lost City
    Maiya - Lost City Posts: 2,686 Arc User
    edited April 2009

I wish that men and women could interchange fashion. :P I wanna wear that Ceremonial Coat lol.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Zephyrx - Lost City
    Zephyrx - Lost City Posts: 1,563 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    I wish that men and women could interchange fashion. :P I wanna wear that Ceremonial Coat lol.

Yea.. and I wanna wear that swimsuit... I will attract girls rite b:chuckle
    Position: Professional Forum Troll
    Position Details: Be able to incite people to flames and perform miracles such as telling people what's right and what's wrong. Be able to dish out flames to other people so fire extinguishers are needed to put out the flames. Most of all, giving others a piece of reality.

ZephyrX is better than crack... he's your Anti-Drug
  • Keita - Heavens Tear
    Keita - Heavens Tear Posts: 133 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    I wish the ceremonial suit was pure white by default.
  • Eorween - Heavens Tear
    Eorween - Heavens Tear Posts: 119 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    New fashion is very nice, sexy top and shorts.
    Sad I cant buy it, no where to put it.
    Carrying like 10 piece of fashion on me already.
    Max inventory, Max bank.
    If I buy anymore fashion I cant loot much and have to keep
    going back to town to sell = slow = low income = not much progress.
  • Revolte - Heavens Tear
    Revolte - Heavens Tear Posts: 314 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    I wish the ceremonial suit was pure white by default.

Johnny Rotten style b:victory me too mine came out blue, and everyone raised the prices on gold so now im broke b:cry but its ok cause i have a blue johnny rotten jacket.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Super Duper Uber Booper
  • Seraph - Dreamweaver
    Seraph - Dreamweaver Posts: 196 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    I just wish that if the fashions are gonna be random, we should be able to choose what color pigment we buy from the boutique, instead of getting a box with ONE color that is determined randomly, or a set of ten random pigments... >.<

Higher prices in the boutique for more popular colors is fine too, just the option to get the colors I want is all I'm asking for. lol

I think more fashion/pigments would sell that way since it wouldn't be such a **** shoot.
  • Obsessed - Heavens Tear
    Obsessed - Heavens Tear Posts: 670 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    I just wish that if the fashions are gonna be random, we should be able to choose what color pigment we buy from the boutique, instead of getting a box with ONE color that is determined randomly, or a set of ten random pigments... >.<

Higher prices in the boutique for more popular colors is fine too, just the option to get the colors I want is all I'm asking for. lol

I think more fashion/pigments would sell that way since it wouldn't be such a **** shoot.
    It is quite rediculous trying to match all 4 fashion pieces the same color, and dyes are seriously overpriced, for the amount of randomness involved.
  • oromish
    oromish Posts: 64 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    like last time 1 **** looking bird for foxes 1 set or bug wings for ... gues who, nd i cool looking sword for humans
    funny sence of hummor, and now i'm 80% sure that all the GMs are wemen b:pleased

well of course girls gets more fashion?
    As it is now, there's a lot more girl fashion than guy fashion on the chinese PW version (what i know of).
    So they kinda have to bring it out in 2:1
  • Zhangjunyi - Sanctuary
    Zhangjunyi - Sanctuary Posts: 41 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Uh, no, it's more like how the guys who play as girl characters want to dress up their dolls in the little sexy clothes that no real woman would ever wear, lol.

I wish that they had a "badass" outfit for women, like the trench coat, or leather anti-pantyshot pants. With awesome platform steel-toed boots. (Then I could vicariously live through PWI)

Or some speedos for the guys. b:dirty Even it out a little bit here. I think that the number of female gamers is being grossly underestimated in this day and age.

Though I have to say that the male toons DO have those cute li'l tight butts showin' through their boxers. b:kiss