NPC that trains pets

what900
what900 Posts: 18 Arc User
edited April 2009 in Suggestion Box
im gettin bored of training my bulky magmite it takes up half the screen on me slows e down and i die sometimes cause it blocks the veiw of another mob thats atacking besides what one have targeted also i got 8 pets to get to 50+ and not enough patience for the same boreing mobs over and over
if its possable id like to see an npc that trains pets for u for a fee based on lvel
Post edited by what900 on

Comments

• Guillk - Harshlands
    Guillk - Harshlands Posts: 23 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    wtf.... wath is wrong with the ppl who plays venos??? better ask if u can get ur veno lv 105 when u start the game.. i hate this kind of post stupid overpowered class and they user want it to be more easy.... u r playing the wrong game....
  • _abby - Sanctuary
    _abby - Sanctuary Posts: 31 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    -.- i know who that is and they have 9 pets all wolves or some reason and i can see where they are comming from half the time they are stuck fighting lvl 19s and there pets gain no xp
    as for your comment you were extreamly rude
    im the master of oddities b:laugh and leader of sanity b:chuckle if u got a problem tell me to my face or keep your issues to yourself b:cool
  • ruoan
    ruoan Posts: 2
    edited March 2009
    Kid deserved to be treated rudely.
  • Hasukurobi - Heavens Tear
    Hasukurobi - Heavens Tear Posts: 406 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    I would say being able to power level your pet by killing things while they hang out in safety wherever you told them to sit is one thing but NPC leveling them...um...No. I just cannot agree to that even if it would be in my benefit...That is just too darned lazy and no one else can have an NPC level their character. Leveling pets, likely 3 of them at least, is part of what makes up for us having them to begin with.
  • Maliza - Heavens Tear
    Maliza - Heavens Tear Posts: 39 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    There is an NPC for char leveling... ever done the Crazy Stone quests?

Thing is, pets don't gain xp from the CS quest or any other quest, only grinding levels pets. (ever done a lvl70-76 water quest with a lvl58 pet, cause in between there are no water quests and no other water pets between lvl58 and lvl80?)

Anyway leveling 3 pets (land and air based) can be easily done by questing and some grinding, leveling more pets is a luxury problem (and I have 7 pets).
    Heavens Tear
    Maliza - 8x veno
    CriticalMary - 6x archer
    Maradishu - 5x cleric (only if needed)
    Makito - barb 4x (in rest)
  • Division - Harshlands
    Division - Harshlands Posts: 30 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    what900 wrote: »
    im gettin bored of training my bulky magmite it takes up half the screen

Get over it, get a new pet =/
  • Zephyrx - Lost City
    Zephyrx - Lost City Posts: 1,563 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Stop Being Lazy!!!!
    Position: Professional Forum Troll
    Position Details: Be able to incite people to flames and perform miracles such as telling people what's right and what's wrong. Be able to dish out flames to other people so fire extinguishers are needed to put out the flames. Most of all, giving others a piece of reality.

ZephyrX is better than crack... he's your Anti-Drug
  • Niamy - Sanctuary
    Niamy - Sanctuary Posts: 269 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Hya ^_^,
    Get some mirages, go room 4 of cube... done.

b:bye
    [SIGPIC]http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=1565254001&dateline=1226478053[/SIGPIC]
    Venomancer 82
    Cleric 55
    Barbarian 32
    Wizard 54
    Believe me when I tell you will not want to test my anger...
  • Pemarkre - Harshlands
    Pemarkre - Harshlands Posts: 116 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Leveling the pets up is actually fairly easy, and I find it enjoyable. Just don't focus on doing so MANY of them. Pick two primary pets that will serve you best in the Present, and another that you know will be helpful down the line when you reach higher levels. Swap them out depending on what you need done. Since the pets can't level past you, when one reaches your level, use the next one on your quests & grinding until it catches up too.

As for the golems being giant screen hogs... if you can't manage to work with them through practice, ditch it. Having a pet that you can't use, that gets you killed, is pointless. And gets you killed. It doesn't matter that it's a great pet for other users, what matters is what is a great pet for YOU. The pet is meant to be an assistant and supplement your venomancer skills, not be an extra enemy in disguise. So if it isn't working out, practice more until it does... or sell it off.
    Take the moment in your hands, and dust off the parts that you wish weren't there. Hold onto and pursue the parts you enjoy, letting the drifting dust fade away on the wind, remembered and learned from, but no trouble to you now. ~ Myself, 4/4/09.

Call me Kemi, the lighthearted, optimistic cynic. ^x^

Harshlands |*| Lareish (Enraged Wz - Main) |*| Lalarei (Clc) |*| Pemarkre (Vm)