No HP Charm in PvP

Danky - Harshlands
Danky - Harshlands Posts: 6 Arc User
edited April 2009 in Suggestion Box
Ok, so it's super irritating taking someone down to 1/4hp and then watching them fully heal several times throughout a battle. I think it would better if the hp charm only healed you if you were fighting a monster, where if you are taking damage from another character your hp charm will not heal you.

Danky
Wizard
~Heavenly~
Post edited by Danky - Harshlands on

Comments

• Miss_Tika - Lost City
    Miss_Tika - Lost City Posts: 730 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Ok, so it's super irritating taking someone down to 1/4hp and then watching them fully heal several times throughout a battle. I think it would better if the hp charm only healed you if you were fighting a monster, where if you are taking damage from another character your hp charm will not heal you.

Danky
    Wizard
    ~Heavenly~

PvP in this game is strongly built around the Heiro, and it wont ever change either. TW would be absolute **** without herios, you'll go out to battle and die within a few seconds, same with random PK. Im kinda shocked a wizard of all people is complaining about a herio, we NEED a heiro to survive in pvp! Take damage, Distance Shrink off the 10 seconds to be able to tick again while dealing massive damge.

Learn to play.
  • Danky - Harshlands
    edited March 2009
    Learn to play?? i guess i don't understand you, the fact that i took down a BM 3 lvls higher than me and he had an hp charm and i did not should tell you something...i dont think this is a matter of learning to play...Maybe on his part. All i am going to say is that they ruine pvp, it goes from skill to being able to stay alive for 10seconds until your charm procs.

Danky
    Wizard
    ~Heavenly~
  • Miss_Tika - Lost City
    Miss_Tika - Lost City Posts: 730 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    I used to think the same as you when i was new at PW. But as you learn to PvP more its just something you get used to. Of course its annoying when you're 2v1ing a Barb and he ticks at 25% health multiple times...but its also annyoing when you tick a wizard and they Distance Shrink away to recover herio time, or when a Veno runs away in fox form when they get ticked. Just learn to deal with it, pvp without herios would just be a slaughter, and not exciting.

Also, mages wreck BMs unless they stun-lock you, so i'm not sure what the hell the BM was doing to die with a herio, and you without lol.
  • Danky - Harshlands
    edited March 2009
    Yea i understand how it makes things a little more interesting, i got one today...=P
    Figured if ya cant beat them join them.

Danky
    Wizard
    ~Heavenly~
  • Division - Harshlands
    Division - Harshlands Posts: 30 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Danky, you are my friend, we grind together. We are both LA. We CAN kill BMs higher than us, i killed a 5x BM too. But, with no heiros, that would be ****. =/
  • Zephyrx - Lost City
    Zephyrx - Lost City Posts: 1,563 Arc User
    edited April 2009

Danky
    Wizard
    ~Heavenly~

ZephyrX goes off to be pro and starts owning healing with Hieros because he has so much skill and has 1000 Average Mouse Clicks per second. Click mob.. click noob.. click noob... (hold Ctrl)... etc...

In other words.. stop QQings about Charms man! Go roll yourself some charms if your too much of a cheap **** to afford them!

P.S. Yea, I would gain hp if a mob was hitting me rofl-sauce!
    Position: Professional Forum Troll
    Position Details: Be able to incite people to flames and perform miracles such as telling people what's right and what's wrong. Be able to dish out flames to other people so fire extinguishers are needed to put out the flames. Most of all, giving others a piece of reality.

ZephyrX is better than crack... he's your Anti-Drug
  • Kinglotus - Harshlands
    Kinglotus - Harshlands Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    i love it when people in these territory holding guilds like heavenly and mercenary call us names for having charms but im pretty sure their higher levels wore charms to get those territories, how is wearing a charm weak? some people pot instead of using charms and really act like they are going to get into serious parties without a charm on ITS NOT JUST FOR PVPING CHARM SHOULD BE YOUR WAY OF LIFE
  • Niamy - Sanctuary
    Niamy - Sanctuary Posts: 269 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Hya ^_^,

1. This is a business.
    2. This is a game.

In that order... so for let the game survive the business must provide him money and the charms re one of the basic items just provide the precious money, u can see why this will never ill happen don't mattet if u re right or no.

b:bye
    [SIGPIC]http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=1565254001&dateline=1226478053[/SIGPIC]
    Venomancer 82
    Cleric 55
    Barbarian 32
    Wizard 54
    Believe me when I tell you will not want to test my anger...