Servers best Veno!!

Options
Reeses - Harshlands
Reeses - Harshlands Posts: 4 Arc User
edited April 2009 in Dawnglory (EU)
i saw something like this on lost city forum about barbs, lets see who people think the "veno servers" best veno is and if you like add more too xD
Post edited by Reeses - Harshlands on

Comments

• Zoroaster - Harshlands
    Zoroaster - Harshlands Posts: 184 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Options
    i cant vote for any of them cause all of them have pheonix and it hurtsb:sad

*stare to Angerr,deja and elix*b:avoid
    (\__/)
    (='.'=) This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your
    (")_(") signature to help him gain world domination. b:laugh
  • Literature - Harshlands
    Literature - Harshlands Posts: 822 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Options
    Obviously the QQ dude is best for now.

I've only seen him pvp once tho. He was just standing still and sending the nix after people. Then some barbs tried to jump him and he still just stood there, sent the nix after them and killed them all.

Most **** **** I have ever seen.
  • Georgebush - Lost City
    Georgebush - Lost City Posts: 90 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Options
    Icon is obviously the best with his mp xbow b:surrender
  • dieho
    dieho Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Options
    omg where is lessie i mean batgirl on the list. oh nevermind your list confused me with the most fail venos on the server when you had elixer on the list.
  • Persephone - Harshlands
    Persephone - Harshlands Posts: 169 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Options
    What About Arachne?!?!? =o
  • Angerr - Harshlands
    Angerr - Harshlands Posts: 260 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Options
    Not sure if you mean PvP or PvE, I voted Icon anyways. Learnt a few things from him in pvp, and I'm pretty sure he solos a lot of the PvE content.

btw Elixir is a nice person, but not so good at the pvp :x
  • Division - Harshlands
    Division - Harshlands Posts: 30 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Options
    I thought her name was Elixlir, with an L before the I?
  • Meca - Harshlands
    Meca - Harshlands Posts: 310 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Options
    why would you put angerr and dejavu on the list, all they do is kite with a nix, ive never once seen them actualy go after some1 unless its a 2v1 (Angerr and Dejavu Vs random person), ive even managed to pk dejavu when it was them both against me, ofcourse angerr went the oposite way of me after.

QQ just bought oracles to level up, shudnt even be on the list cos hes to scared to pvp which is why he left crimson (complained about pk)

Nei actualy knows how to counter a nix attack properly and while the fact he is a veno with a herc, he helps out a **** load of people in guild.

cant say much for the others as i barly see them.
  • BlackyBetty - Sanctuary
    BlackyBetty - Sanctuary Posts: 34 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Options
    why would you put angerr and dejavu on the list, all they do is kite with a nix, ive never once seen them actualy go after some1 unless its a 2v1 (Angerr and Dejavu Vs random person), ive even managed to pk dejavu when it was them both against me, ofcourse angerr went the oposite way of me after.

QQ just bought oracles to level up, shudnt even be on the list cos hes to scared to pvp which is why he left crimson (complained about pk)

Nei actualy knows how to counter a nix attack properly and while the fact he is a veno with a herc, he helps out a **** load of people in guild.

cant say much for the others as i barly see them.

+1

i dont even know Elixir..who is that?
    thread-starters alt? :D

anyway...u should define what u mean with 'best' next time.
    no veno deserves to be in such a 'toplist' as long as bleed exist :P

(RedBetty - HL)
  • Free - Harshlands
    Free - Harshlands Posts: 71 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Options
    how can people even vote QQ? i NEVER see him play, i met him in dp event but well, was kinda free frag. Guess hes still hanging around at oracle bosses
  • ibatgirl
    ibatgirl Posts: 21 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Options
    dieho wrote: »
    omg where is lessie i mean batgirl on the list. oh nevermind your list confused me with the most fail venos on the server when you had elixer on the list.

Tell me your Game Name so i know who to Pk for being a idiot i never played Ls you **** did i pk you too much here all you do is try make me look bad grow up kid and b:shutup
  • Kyth - Harshlands
    Kyth - Harshlands Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Options
    If this thread is about what veno is the biggest fail, i cant decide QQ noob who spent thousands of dollars here and has no brain to use allres gear atleast, or Nei the pro robe wearer crit built veno with phy shards in equip hmm dunno.

Edit: i would also mention the attention whote batgirl here who thinks he is a pvp god but only an 1shot noob heavy veno, sad noone knows who is he

Seriously wtf is this topic about?
  • Angerr - Harshlands
    Angerr - Harshlands Posts: 260 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Options

Whats that smell? Oh yeah its BS.
  • Hydra - Harshlands
    Hydra - Harshlands Posts: 27 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Options

Flames ofc b:laugh
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]b:kiss
  • Isolated - Harshlands
    Isolated - Harshlands Posts: 85 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Options
    If this thread is about what veno is the biggest fail, i cant decide QQ noob who spent thousands of dollars here and has no brain to use allres gear atleast, or Nei the pro robe wearer crit built veno with phy shards in equip hmm dunno.

Edit: i would also mention the attention whote batgirl here who thinks he is a pvp god but only an 1shot noob heavy veno, sad noone knows who is he

atleast batgirl isnt hiding behind a character b:laugh

rawr rawr rawr ..

i voted angerr becuz she rolled me :D
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Kyth - Harshlands
    Kyth - Harshlands Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Options
    I dont hide, it is my main char
  • Free - Harshlands
    Free - Harshlands Posts: 71 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Options
    i think yukii is missing ;)
  • Image - Lost City
    Image - Lost City Posts: 151 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Options
    I voted Nei, I dont know why I just think hes good PvE with his veno, being first to 60. PvE is what makes and controls any server.

Oh yah Icon is buying Blessing Pet Skill Scroll offering... Alot =P
  • Turnaround - Lost City
    Turnaround - Lost City Posts: 29 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Options
    Image, quit hiding behind ur alt.b:angry
  • Icon - Harshlands
    Icon - Harshlands Posts: 255 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Options
    This better?

The voting and forum system is obserd they need to have portaits forced to the charater you played the most hours on? I dont know..

Guess what I can vote again!! this time I am gonna vote for myself!!!
  • Kinglotus - Harshlands
    Kinglotus - Harshlands Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Options
    i do not see my name up there so i do not wish to voteb:cry
  • Uiztrollin - Harshlands
    Uiztrollin - Harshlands Posts: 358 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Options
    I vote for the one without a nix.
  • Ruby - Harshlands
    Ruby - Harshlands Posts: 67 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Options
    i do not see my name up there so i do not wish to voteb:cry

I kno so unfair b:cry
  • Yoruichi - Harshlands
    Yoruichi - Harshlands Posts: 127 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Options
    I voted dejavu. Angerr's just a nub kiter that chooses to nix bleed with fuel, max wings, and accelerate. (but it works haaa) Style points: 0 .. Dejavu throws some pretty nasty spells and wastes no time finding you and attacking. Style points : 4, Really underrated imo. The others don't PvP and oh wait isn't this a PVP server?
  • Turnaround - Lost City
    Turnaround - Lost City Posts: 29 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Options
    This better?

When i see that pic the first thing that jumps into my head is Maiya for some reasonb:surrender idk y since shes a bichb:cryb:angry
  • Meca - Harshlands
    Meca - Harshlands Posts: 310 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Options
    Whats that smell? Oh yeah its BS.

does the truth hurt? luls

im talking about the 1 time when i flew past village of the lost flying mobs, and there was actualy 3 of u, Nova included when he was hanging about with u chumps,

nova came after me and deja, i sent nix so nova flew away before he died which was obv the smart thing cos who likes a overpowered pet with a buged skill?

deja followed up anyway and got pwnt which i bet he felt like a rate **** for deing, and you just stayed the oposite way, this was around lvl 75 or so.

ofcourse now ur doing all u can to be the best ownage bug abuser/kiter in the server, max ur flying speed and run like the wind while sending nix and u called that skill and try to raise an ego on me, + ur gear up for the HP and also HP shards just so any1 elses nix wont instantly kill u with 1 other persons hit on u.
    i aint complaining about the gear at all tho, its just funny the fact that u think ur good when on pw-ms, u phailed to pk there cos there was no bug to exploit b:bye
  • Martin - Harshlands
    Martin - Harshlands Posts: 207 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Options
    No bug to exploit?!? HAX!
    PvE = F2P PvP = P2P
  • dieho
    dieho Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Options
    ibatgirl wrote: »
    Tell me your Game Name so i know who to Pk for being a idiot i never played Ls you **** did i pk you too much here all you do is try make me look bad grow up kid and b:shutup

think back to who has pked you more than 20 times in 1v1 and thats me...well at least it will narrow the list down to about 100 people.
  • Sheo - Harshlands
    Sheo - Harshlands Posts: 65 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Options
    I will vote when the bug/exploit of bleeding will be correct, send a pet and run other way is not the way to play pvp, is the same has fly to kill a boss or send the pet between doors in fb29.

just a exploit b:victory
    Nova_ : Rofl. I was talking in guildchat feeding peoples ego and getting everyone hyped up, mainly to dilute some of the bad taste from constant crimson PKing all day.
  • Nova_ - Harshlands
    Nova_ - Harshlands Posts: 346 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Options
    Im not trying to crush anyones E-Peen here *cough* , but any WF with a nix is auto-matically "good at pvp", but this simply isnt the case. The nix is OP, not to mention the Bleed skill is bugged, so its GG no matter what if your going against a nix.

I voted angeRR and Dejavu tho, not because they have nixs and kill mass amounts of people, but because they were the first to farm non-cash shopped nix via running hh 1-1 100's of times thru the course of a week. b:pleased