Winds and clouds or striker

denesis
denesis Posts: 0 Arc User
edited April 2009 in Archer
What is the better weapon and is striker worth buying. Is w and c still efective in 80+lvl. Give me ur personal experience
THE GAME IS DEAD b:byeb:byeb:bye
Post edited by denesis on

Comments

• Lunnark - Sanctuary
    Lunnark - Sanctuary Posts: 325 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    I wouldn't bother that much with Striker. It's stats are not that awesome and the Add-ons are just dull. I mean they offer STR, DEX and INT, when an archer is mostly oriented towards DEX and attack speed. So that balance between Str, Dex and Int don't seem very useful to me.

If you choose to change your weapon at 80+ i would advise going for Soulsmasher if you have the cash or if not just go with Flash Fire. They are both pretty fast as both have the godly -INTERVAL add-on.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • denesis
    edited April 2009
    No Flash Fire has no interval add-on
  • Lunnark - Sanctuary
    Lunnark - Sanctuary Posts: 325 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    denesis wrote: »
    What is the better weapon and is striker worth buying. Is w and c still efective in 80+lvl. Give me ur personal experience

oops ..sorry man , you're right !!!
    Anyway, Flash is a more Archer oriented wep than the Striker. I would go for it if i had the level.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Keroman - Heavens Tear
    Keroman - Heavens Tear Posts: 41 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    The wind & clouds is a fantastic weapon - it'll serve you well getting from 69-80. I've seen it suggested that the W&C can last till 88 (mold xbow), but I'm probably going to get the soulsmasher at 80.
  • mbrunestud
    mbrunestud Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    wind and clouds is dirt cheap. how much does the mats for striker go for? pretty sure 9 ult subs is already more than what a wind and clouds mould sells for
  • denesis
    edited April 2009
    U can use flash for pvp but not for grinding.
    Windcatcher is much better it has -0,10 interval add-on