Things to do with low level characters

Options
Ellerary - Harshlands
Ellerary - Harshlands Posts: 7 Arc User
edited April 2009 in Dungeons & Tactics
A friend and I just started playing the game, and I'm wondering if there are quests or things to do at level 10 and under? We're quite new to the game, and I would like to do something other than just killing the highest mob as I'm sure there's much more for that later on.

thanks!
Post edited by Ellerary - Harshlands on

Comments

• Aryetta - Lost City
    Aryetta - Lost City Posts: 138 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Options
    Yes, there are tons of quest. You start running out of quest in the 60+. Just click Q to get to your quest list and then on the top left theres a button that says find quest. It will show you what quest you can do.
  • Ellerary - Harshlands
    edited April 2009
    Options
    when I do that it only gives quests in my starting town and not the town i'm currently in. And my friend is a different race, so different town.
  • Daerys - Sanctuary
    Daerys - Sanctuary Posts: 1,022 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Options
    when I do that it only gives quests in my starting town and not the town i'm currently in. And my friend is a different race, so different town.

Each race has different quests until level 20 when you get sent to Archosaur. After that everyone does the same quests with only a few minor exceptions. If you two want to play together before level 20 then one of you won't be doing any quests. 1-20 takes at most a few hours so I would advise doing that solo, then meeting up at 20.
  • Tabasco - Dreamweaver
    Tabasco - Dreamweaver Posts: 101 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Options
    You'll have different quests until you're level 20. Then you'll both have the same quests =)

It doesn't take long to get to level 20, so it's best that you do your own races quests first.

lol Someone beat me to it =)
  • Ellerary - Harshlands
    edited April 2009
    Options
    okay, that's what I was thinking.

thank you everyone.
  • Zephyrx - Lost City
    Zephyrx - Lost City Posts: 1,563 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Options
    Low level characters are also great characters to use as item mules and shop mules...

Or you can use them as pet food for your various pets, guarantee to drop your pet's loyalty by 100 points or your low level character back! They also act as ammo for a pro Archer's bow because firing low level characters does more damage than low level 1-16 ammo. They also act as good taxis if your a male Elf low level character for female characters (you can also expect minimal wage at 8.5 coins an hour)

P.S. For male Elf Taxi drivers... Someday, you'll score a hot babe. The sky's limit's baby, just you wait, there's a girl for every poor taxi driver out there. Just reach for it (don't grope her please)..

Remember, "Just Do it" - Nike brainwashing.
    Position: Professional Forum Troll
    Position Details: Be able to incite people to flames and perform miracles such as telling people what's right and what's wrong. Be able to dish out flames to other people so fire extinguishers are needed to put out the flames. Most of all, giving others a piece of reality.

ZephyrX is better than crack... he's your Anti-Drug
  • Fedxp - Lost City
    Fedxp - Lost City Posts: 108 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Options
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Perpetual w00tage...b:sin