is this a temp or perma ban?

sintos
sintos Posts: 4 Arc User
edited April 2009 in Support Desk
my wife went home to the philippines for a vacation. She then log on and minutes later got booted out from game. She cant log back in anymore, keeps saying wrong log in info. at login. Finally got an email from PW stating >> account has been suspended for logging in from a banned region or an open proxy<<.

Neither my wife nor I knows that playing from the Philippines will result an an account suspension. My question is how long is this suspension goin to last? Is this a permanent or temporary ban? We already submitted a ticket but still NO reply.

Is there a customer support number we can call? we spent thousands of real life $$ buying zen into this game and we dont appriciated getting this kind of treatment.
Post edited by sintos on

Comments

• rosiejess
    rosiejess Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    1) You need to wait for the ticket

2) Bans not discussed on forums...surprised not closed yet

3) The contact information is on the main site
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    http://classyguild.com
  • Briegg - Sanctuary
    Briegg - Sanctuary Posts: 584 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    just because you waste your money on this game
    doesn't mean your going to get special treatment

also tickets take 1-2 business days to get a response
    considering so many people complain about every little thing they get flooded with them

but alot of regions are banned due to their internet services
    things like being an open proxy service can mean it's easy for other people to
    steal accounts and mess with things so they're banned

you'll probably get the ban lifted when they get to it
    just be patient

and don't play video games on a vacation
    it pretty much ruins the point..
  • Tabasco - Dreamweaver
    Tabasco - Dreamweaver Posts: 101 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    sintos wrote: »
    my wife went home to the philippines for a vacation. She then log on and minutes later got booted out from game. She cant log back in anymore, keeps saying wrong log in info. at login. Finally got an email from PW stating >> account has been suspended for logging in from a banned region or an open proxy<<.

Neither my wife nor I knows that playing from the Philippines will result an an account suspension. My question is how long is this suspension goin to last? Is this a permanent or temporary ban? We already submitted a ticket but still NO reply.

Is there a customer support number we can call? we spent thousands of real life $$ buying zen into this game and we dont appriciated getting this kind of treatment.

I think they have some kind of contractual obligation to not let people play from certain regions. I guess they have to be pretty strict about it.

I hope they lift your ban once they understand the circumstance. =)
  • sintos
    sintos Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    I understand what you are saying but theres got to be a better way than instant ban. A warning of somekind first .Cant do daily quest now sighhh.
  • darthpanda16
    darthpanda16 Posts: 9,471 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Send a Ticket to Customer Support regarding your issue here: http://support.perfectworld.com/ticketing

We can't discuss bans on the forums, private info b:victory

Sorry didn't get to close this sooner.
    Do you need help learning about patching the game, installing it, changing antivirus/firewall settings, changing network settings, learn how to use a computer, keeping your PC maintained and more?
    Visit our BRAND NEW Knowledge Base & Support Website! - Tech Support Flowchart - Panda Caught on Camera
This discussion has been closed.