Jumang

duckeman
duckeman Posts: 1 Arc User
edited September 2009 in Chronicles
I have been trying to figure out what the deal is with Jumang the 30somthing boss in wolf totem valley.is there a point behind him or not?
Post edited by duckeman on

Comments

• Zephyrx - Lost City
    Zephyrx - Lost City Posts: 1,563 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Searched in forums, zero result...

Can't do much sorry.
    Position: Professional Forum Troll
    Position Details: Be able to incite people to flames and perform miracles such as telling people what's right and what's wrong. Be able to dish out flames to other people so fire extinguishers are needed to put out the flames. Most of all, giving others a piece of reality.

ZephyrX is better than crack... he's your Anti-Drug
  • XeroLan - Heavens Tear
    XeroLan - Heavens Tear Posts: 41 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    I've been wondering about this guy too. I was a little surprised about a month ago when a few friends and I stumbled on him and decided to kill him for fun. We almost killed him and all of a sudden we were all killed. We tried 2 or 3 times and had the same results, then we killed him like a normal mob and nobody got hurt. Very weird little creature...
  • Diva - Dreamweaver
    Diva - Dreamweaver Posts: 88 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Special Boss for something yet undetermined I believe. All I know is that NPC he guards is for you level 89 Cultivation.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "I ain't sayin' that I'm the best. But I'm the best. Hey baby you need that."

My Chars:
    Diva | 8x Vit Blademaster | Dreamweaver | Dragons | PowerSurge owns my soul
    Gwendolynne | 9x Heavy Werefox | Heavens Tear | Tao | I Love you G-Kat
    Xyleena | 8x Support Cleric | Heavens Tear | No Faction | Second Main
    Delecroix | 5x Assassin | Heavens Tear | EqualiZeR Leader | Inactive
    Dessari | 5x Psychic | Dreamweaver | No Faction | Inactive
  • dawndreamer
    dawndreamer Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    There i was, minding my own business falling out of the sky, recovering from the shock of hitting the ground and this little guy runs over and KILLS ME D= b:sad
    Barbs should have a 50% HP reduction..... Mages should 2X mana cost increase...... BM's shouldn't be allowed to use weapons at all...... Archers should throw shoes and boots at the enemy..... Clerics should only be able to heal npc's.... Veno's should have a minimum of 5 phoenix's at level 1
    There, I balanced the game... You can thank me later.

TY Mr_Gripb:chuckle
  • Blancheneige - Heavens Tear
    Blancheneige - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,494 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    All I know is that NPC he guards is for you level 89 Cultivation.
    It had nothing to do with my level 89 cultivation quests...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Thanks Brit for the sig b:laugh
  • XKIAx - Heavens Tear
    XKIAx - Heavens Tear Posts: 373 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    I couldn't find any information on him in the database and i dont think i've ever seen him (or i don't remember seeing him), so i cant help sorry.
  • KoudelkaMorg - Heavens Tear
    KoudelkaMorg - Heavens Tear Posts: 58 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Jumang was the first thing in the game to kill me, and the only one that has killed me repeatedly. Just turned lv53 and killed Jumang for the first time. I'll probably do it a few more times until it stops being fun.

Spamming pet heal and extreme poison/ironwood is about all I could do though. And my pet almost died a few times. Like fb29 boss Jumang gets extra hits sometimes when you whittle him down.

Next stop is to try and solo fb29 b:bye
    I Aim To Misbehave
  • Nakhimov - Lost City
    Nakhimov - Lost City Posts: 1,829 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    N-n-n-n-necroooooooo
    Bladestorm lets you spin around like a carnival ride and do damage. Not using it is almost like having a move called Confetti Rocket Power Leap and saving it for "emergencies"
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Nakhimov the Kingslayer of Kil'Jaeden's <Criminal Scum>
    wowprogress.com/guild/us/kil-jaeden/Criminal+Scum
  • DarkSniper - Lost City
    DarkSniper - Lost City Posts: 1,830 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Jumang was the first thing in the game to kill me, and the only one that has killed me repeatedly. Just turned lv53 and killed Jumang for the first time. I'll probably do it a few more times until it stops being fun.

Spamming pet heal and extreme poison/ironwood is about all I could do though. And my pet almost died a few times. Like fb29 boss Jumang gets extra hits sometimes when you whittle him down.

Next stop is to try and solo fb29 b:bye
    1251420694054s.jpg

And yea, good necro
    The only way to win is to quit. b:bye
  • Vitenka - Dreamweaver
    Vitenka - Dreamweaver Posts: 4,125 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    I finally got my revenge on him when I hit 50.

He's WAY overpowered for a level 30 boss.
  • eatwithspoons
    eatwithspoons Posts: 54 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    that is one professional necro. almost half a year old! b:shocked
This discussion has been closed.