DQ mix up... HELP!!!!!

kel0604
kel0604 Posts: 1 Arc User
edited April 2009 in Dungeons & Tactics
OK, my cleric is a Level 21 and I started my DQ at Level 20, but I'm getting requests for the Level 31 stuff. Has this ever happened to anyone?

It's like I bypassed a DQ. Some of the drops that they ask for are too high up for me yet, and yet I still have my drops for the Level 20. Advice? Help?
Post edited by kel0604 on

Comments

• Norina - Dreamweaver
    Norina - Dreamweaver Posts: 46 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Honey right?

Yeah, it asks for it. I bought it the first time around, and now I have more than I may ever need. You'll be able to find them soon enough. Or you can choose to wait, I guess.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] ((AFK from game. bbiab.))
  • Salome - Dreamweaver
    Salome - Dreamweaver Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    That wasn't my problem. My problem is that it's asking for Level 31 stuff. including dull claws and element fragments, and I'm only level 21. I should be asked for rhino horn and element dust and disguise skin, not stuff that's way too high for me to get.
  • Norina - Dreamweaver
    Norina - Dreamweaver Posts: 46 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Yes, it's the dull claws, they are 31.
    Should it be that way? Probably not.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] ((AFK from game. bbiab.))
  • Kieran - Dreamweaver
    Kieran - Dreamweaver Posts: 53 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    You are still on the pre-req quest to get to the repeatable DQ 20 quest...and yes it does need the lvl 31 DQ items for some reason...once you are done with it you get a repeatable quest that uses only DQ 20 items
  • Salome - Dreamweaver
    Salome - Dreamweaver Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    oh... thank you! I didn't want to seem all mean and stuff, but thanks for answering my question. :)
  • Talshina - Dreamweaver
    Talshina - Dreamweaver Posts: 33 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Yeah, I had the same confusion. I even sent a support ticket to the PW staff.
    There's an Intro quest that needs Lv31 stuff, and Lv20 stuff.

My problem is, since it took soooo long to do all the steps for the intro quest, alongside all my other quests... I'm still not done with the intro, and I've already hit level 31. So I'm not going to get to do any of the repeatable Lv20 Dragon Quests. I'm gonna be starting with the Lv31 versions.
  • Tabasco - Dreamweaver
    Tabasco - Dreamweaver Posts: 101 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Yeah, I had the same confusion. I even sent a support ticket to the PW staff.
    There's an Intro quest that needs Lv31 stuff, and Lv20 stuff.

My problem is, since it took soooo long to do all the steps for the intro quest, alongside all my other quests... I'm still not done with the intro, and I've already hit level 31. So I'm not going to get to do any of the repeatable Lv20 Dragon Quests. I'm gonna be starting with the Lv31 versions.

You can always do the lower level DQ's. It'll just be a bit harder to get the mats for it. Some people have an alt just for collecting lower dq mats.
  • madmanmurdock
    madmanmurdock Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    does anyone know how to continue this quest after u take the physic seer the pendants of glacia..