How do i make a quick Buck??

aruzi
aruzi Posts: 0 Arc User
edited April 2009 in Venomancer
I am a weak veno but i got big dreams but everytime I try to do something to make money i end up dieing. Besides taming rare pets is there anything else a veno can do.
Post edited by aruzi on

Comments

• Zoe - Heavens Tear
    Zoe - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,814 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Grind. It's as simple as that.
    Main characters
    Celestial Sage Venomancer Zoe - 100
    Sage Barbarian Malego - 91
  • Glamourness - Sanctuary
    Glamourness - Sanctuary Posts: 21 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    But what do i grind on?

Glamourness Sanctuary
    Thx Forsakenx for this awesome sig

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Centara - Sanctuary
    Centara - Sanctuary Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    i would say its good to grind on like lvl4s because its a really fast way to make money
  • Daerys - Sanctuary
    Daerys - Sanctuary Posts: 1,022 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    But what do i grind on?

Glamourness Sanctuary

Just about anything within +/- 2 levels will do, though at 22 there should be several highly sought after DQ and mat drops like Dull Claws, Leather, and Hay. Check www.pwdatabase.com/pwi for what drops what and make your own choice on what you want to farm for.
  • Literature - Harshlands
    Literature - Harshlands Posts: 822 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    aruzi wrote: »
    How do i make a quick Buck??

Sell crack.
  • Solandri - Heavens Tear
    Solandri - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,843 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Set up a cat shop.

Think, "What do people want?" Then think, "Where are people throwing that away?"

e.g. People around the blacksmith, tailor, etc in Archosaur want materials. People in popular grind/quest spots like the mines at Broken Bow Bluff leave lots of these materials to rot, or just sell them to NPCs. One day when you're done playing, set up a cat shop at the mines or the W. Arch entrance offering to buy those mats. Next day set up the cat shop by the blacksmith and sell those mats.

Basically you find an inefficiency in the system, and use your cat shop to make it more efficient. The more inefficient it was, the more money you can make. (In the above example, people selling mats to NPCs instead of to players who needed them is an inefficiency. Your shop provides a means for those people to easily sell their mats to the folks using them. You make money, the people selling the mats make more money than they would selling to NPCs, the people buying the mats have more choices so prices are lower and they save money. Everyone wins.)