The TW News

seduce
seduce Posts: 37 Arc User
edited April 2009 in Twilight Temple (West)
Welcome to the TW news update where I will bring you the latest updates for the week! Totally no favourism on any factions just plain facts... Hehe b:victory

April 10 2009

Battle No.1
Another unknown faction 'WeDoUrFb' attempted to take on the almighty Nefarious attacking The Harshlands. Was it a paid attack or is this unknown faction trying to advertise to the whole server that they will do your FBs?b:chuckle But as expected Nefarious finished it off pretty quickly. Great Job Nef!

Battle No.2
The once impentrableOutlaw defended against the uprising 'Rebirth'. Most would have thought Outlaw would be gone off the map this week. But what ya'll know they manage to hold off the onslaught of the attacker for a full 3 hours. Great Job Outlaw. As for 'Rebirth', better luck next week.

April 11 2009

Battle No.1
After taking a morale dipping on their failed attack yesterday, 'Rebirth' finds themselves needing to defend against not 1, not 2 but all 3 attackers. Sacrilege(hope i spelled it correctly), D'Gamers and Regicide. Regicide would prove to be the hardest among the 3 based on their max refund and also that they held territories before. Sacrilege being the easiest among the 3(from the max refund) was finished off pretty quick followed by D'Gamers and lastly Regicide. Great effort on the 3 attacking factions and Great defence 'Rebirth'. Keep it up!

Battle No.2
Another powerhouse Legendary did the honor of ridding STEEL off the map. After successive attacks on Outlaw territories, STEEL find themselves losing their land to Nefarious last week and Legendary this week. As i had expected STEEL to be a fad. Meaning rise fast die fast =D Thank you Legendary for ridding the most hated faction off the map b:victory

Battle No.3
The last battle for the week and also the most anticipated one the whole sanctuary server has been waiting for. The mighty Nefarious taking on the level 1 land - Archosaur! After their successive attack on City of lost and City of plume, people would feel that they have what it takes to claim Archosaur, but sad to say or a delight to some *cough*Legendary*Cough* they tasted defeat for the THIRD time after a full 3 hours battle. Valiant effort Nefarious but you must have had the information needed to try again next week? Maybe... b:laugh

Territory Wars to be expected next week
A bidding war is to be expected between Nefarious and Legendary on Archosaur.

Or will Legendary continue their expedition down east and enter a bidding war with 'Rebirth' on the still standing Outlaw? It will be bloody to whoever is fighting against the recovering Outlaw.

Or will we see an unexpected attack on 'Rebirth' by Outlaw? We'll never know till next week.

Attacks on 'Rebirth' would be expected. Everyone would like to claim a land against the weakest land holder. But dont expect to get an easy fight off 'Rebirth'. They dont seem to be weakening.

Stay tuned to more TW highlights next week.

The current standing

1st Nefarious with 22 territories.

2nd Legendary with 16 territories.

3rd 'Rebirth' with 3 Territory.

4th Outlaw with 1 territories.
Post edited by seduce on

Comments

• DarkRings - Sanctuary
    DarkRings - Sanctuary Posts: 168 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    seduce wrote: »
    Battle No.2
    Another powerhouse Legendary did the honor of ridding STEEL off the map. After successive attacks on Outlaw territories, STEEL find themselves losing their land to Nefarious last week and Legendary this week. As i had expected STEEL to be a fad. Meaning rise fast die fast =D Thank you Legendary for ridding the most hated faction off the map b:victory
    *Cough* *cough* | Do you even know 1/4 of Steel?
    1. Don't judge a faction by just someone you hate in it.
    2. Err... nvm. I'm tired, off to sleep <3
  • TheDan - Sanctuary
    TheDan - Sanctuary Posts: 3,495 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Welcome to the TW news update where I will bring you the latest updates for the week! Totally no favourism on any factions just plain facts... Hehe b:victory

Thank you Legendary for ridding the most hated faction off the map b:victory

Yup, totally no favourism b:laugh
    BM PvP Guide: pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=1320761

YouTube channels: youtube.com/TheDan912 and youtube.com/TheDanPWI
  • Shikyura - Sanctuary
    Shikyura - Sanctuary Posts: 143 Arc User
    edited April 2009

April 10 2009

Battle No.1
    Another unknown faction 'WeDoUrFb' attempted to take on the almighty Nefarious attacking The Harshlands. Was it a paid attack or is this unknown faction trying to advertise to the whole server that they will do your FBs?b:chuckle But as expected Nefarious finished it off pretty quickly. Great Job Nef!

Battle No.2
    The once impentrableOutlaw defended against the uprising 'Rebirth'. Most would have thought Outlaw would be gone off the map this week. But what ya'll know they manage to hold off the onslaught of the attacker for a full 3 hours. Great Job Outlaw. As for 'Rebirth', better luck next week.

April 11 2009

Battle No.1
    After taking a morale dipping on their failed attack yesterday, 'Rebirth' finds themselves needing to defend against not 1, not 2 but all 3 attackers. Sacrilege(hope i spelled it correctly), D'Gamers and Regicide. Regicide would prove to be the hardest among the 3 based on their max refund and also that they held territories before. Sacrilege being the easiest among the 3(from the max refund) was finished off pretty quick followed by D'Gamers and lastly Regicide. Great effort on the 3 attacking factions and Great defence 'Rebirth'. Keep it up!

Battle No.2

Battle No.3
    The last battle for the week and also the most anticipated one the whole sanctuary server has been waiting for. The mighty Nefarious taking on the level 1 land - Archosaur! After their successive attack on City of lost and City of plume, people would feel that they have what it takes to claim Archosaur, but sad to say or a delight to some *cough*Legendary*Cough* they tasted defeat for the first time after a full 3 hours battle. Valiant effort Nefarious but you must have had the information needed to try again next week? Maybe... b:laugh

Territory Wars to be expected next week
    A bidding war is to be expected between Nefarious and Legendary on Archosaur.

Or will Legendary continue their expedition down east and enter a bidding war with 'Rebirth' on the still standing Outlaw? It will be bloody to whoever is fighting against the recovering Outlaw.

Or will we see an unexpected attack on 'Rebirth' by Outlaw? We'll never know till next week.

Attacks on 'Rebirth' would be expected. Everyone would like to claim a land against the weakest land holder. But dont expect to get an easy fight off 'Rebirth'. They dont seem to be weakening.

Stay tuned to more TW highlights next week.

The current standing

1st Nefarious with 22 territories.

2nd Legendary with 16 territories.

3rd 'Rebirth' with 3 Territory.

4th Outlaw with 1 territories.

you must be someone who got PK'd by Steel i assume, poor attitude of yours to try to do a TW news and then put your personal opinion in it, none of us need to know...you mad you get pk'd by Steel?

some like some dislike, but that is not needed in your thread, if you wanted to put it in, put something like 'My TW News'
  • GodHatesYOU - Sanctuary
    GodHatesYOU - Sanctuary Posts: 72 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    i have instant dislike of this thread starter
  • XAsch - Sanctuary
    XAsch - Sanctuary Posts: 855 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Actually, Shikyura, you don't have to be PK'd by someone in a faction to dislike the said faction. The world doesn't revolve around PKing. A few people may have just given him a hard time, so he holds a personal grudge. Orrr, he's following suit. ;)
  • Shikyura - Sanctuary
    Shikyura - Sanctuary Posts: 143 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    probably that he was PKd, however, if your doing a 'news' report, keep your opinions off of it
  • XAsch - Sanctuary
    edited April 2009
    To be honest, I know people who dislike Steel without ever going into PK mode. Not because you's PK'd them, or were hard on them or anything - but just because someone else said they dislike you's. So it's more or less become a "follow the leader" kinda thing.

On topic; I'd like to say: Well done, Outlaw! Much better then we thought! I burned through 4 and a half HP charms =D
  • AndromedaB - Sanctuary
    AndromedaB - Sanctuary Posts: 1,376 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    To be honest, I know people who dislike Steel without ever going into PK mode. Not because you's PK'd them, or were hard on them or anything - but just because someone else said they dislike you's. So it's more or less become a "follow the leader" kinda thing.

On topic; I'd like to say: Well done, Outlaw! Much better then we thought! I burned through 4 and a half HP charms =D

heheheh

i did a 7k crit on u with ice dragon ;)
  • Deadbone - Sanctuary
    Deadbone - Sanctuary Posts: 292 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    they tasted defeat for the first time
    First time? I believe Nefarious lost to Seppuku, or does everyone want to repress that memory? b:scorn
  • YngWiE - Sanctuary
    YngWiE - Sanctuary Posts: 160 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    First time? I believe Nefarious lost to Seppuku, or does everyone want to repress that memory? b:scorn

3rd time actually.
  • Shandelzare - Sanctuary
    Shandelzare - Sanctuary Posts: 732 Arc User
    edited April 2009

Rawr, yea...

It was the first real "fight" we've had in a while... and you are hard as hell to kill Asch
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • XAsch - Sanctuary
    edited April 2009
    Rawr, yea...

It was the first real "fight" we've had in a while... and you are hard as hell to kill Asch

So I'm told. b:chuckle

Lance is really hard to kill, also. b:angry
  • Deadbone - Sanctuary
    edited April 2009
    Asch is easy to kill, once i sneezed and he dropped dead. b:chuckle
  • DarkRings - Sanctuary
    edited April 2009

That's soooooooo.... true.
  • XAsch - Sanctuary
    edited April 2009

but I had no buffs. b:sad
  • AndromedaB - Sanctuary
    AndromedaB - Sanctuary Posts: 1,376 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    but I had no buffs. b:sad

b:laughb:laugh
  • Werian - Sanctuary
    Werian - Sanctuary Posts: 191 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    <.< i dont know how long you remember, but territory map have been reseted once and that time nef had one or 2 lands around the area that leg now owns. Nef have lost few times, but they have enough wins to recover the losts
    ~I'm standing in shadows looking how new heroes to rise and how old ones fall like me, long forgotten, waiting people to remember them. If only I would have strength to rise again~
  • HolyInferno - Sanctuary
    HolyInferno - Sanctuary Posts: 767 Arc User
    edited April 2009

Battle No.1

we were a real guild!!!

unfortunately many of our members couldnt make it :(

and after being informed by certain "authorties" that we are not a REAL GUILD...we disbanded. but the spirit of WE DO YOUR FBS still exist. PM ME ty b:victory
    b:bye you were all swell peoples
    edited April 2009

they also lost to dreaming by a technicality when the server had to urgently go down during the tw time when nef attacked dreaming, also they failed at taking level 3 territories a few times before they got their first. ^^
  • XAsch - Sanctuary
    edited April 2009
    Everyone wins and loses, just learn from your losses and move on.
  • Deadbone - Sanctuary
    edited April 2009
    they also lost to dreaming by a technicality when the server had to urgently go down during the tw time when nef attacked dreaming, also they failed at taking level 3 territories a few times before they got their first. ^^

I wasn't listing every loss, just pointing out there has been more than one occasion.
  • Evga - Sanctuary
    Evga - Sanctuary Posts: 779 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    it's true, when writing news like this, you need to be unbias. if you come in with a faction you hate, your reporting won't be accurate at all.

on a side note... i don't like darkrings for one hitting me with 10k damage... which is like 5k more than an archer most powerful attack....b:cry
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • DarkRings - Sanctuary
    edited April 2009
    we were a real guild!!!

unfortunately many of our members couldnt make it :(

and after being informed by certain "authorties" that we are not a REAL GUILD...we disbanded. but the spirit of WE DO YOUR FBS still exist. PM ME ty b:victory
    DarkRings = Part of WeDoUrFbs
    Pm meh also!!! <3
  • Nayiro - Sanctuary
    Nayiro - Sanctuary Posts: 1,275 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Everyone wins and loses, just learn from your losses and move on.

Except Nef, Nef never wins >.>
    Back.
  • seduce
    edited April 2009
    *Cough* *cough* | Do you even know 1/4 of Steel?
    1. Don't judge a faction by just someone you hate in it.
    2. Err... nvm. I'm tired, off to sleep <3

Hmm in case you DR and the rest of the people who think i am biase against STEEL... NO!!! pls take a look at this thread http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=240302 sorry if all STEEL members wanna start shooting me with your unhappy comments but learn to browse through the forum before that... I just base it on the votes you people got... and also i dont go into PK mode so i dont get PK'ed duhzb:laugh did i shut you STEEL members yet? no? com'on post more threads here b:victory

As for Nef sry that I was not updated that you guys lost 3 times... guess it slip off my mind... since sep and dreaming are no longer on the map... I have since updated on my previous post that NEF LOST 3 TIMES.. if there is more defeats you guys faced which are not included then post here again... I will update it accordingly...
  • seduce
    edited April 2009
    i have instant dislike of this thread starter

I have an instant dislike of this post starter b:pleased
  • seduce
    edited April 2009
    probably that he was PKd, however, if your doing a 'news' report, keep your opinions off of it

Hmmm... i'm still trying to find a newspaper article without the reporters own opinion... do you have it?
    edited April 2009
    Hmm in case you DR and the rest of the people who think i am biase against STEEL... NO!!! pls take a look at this thread http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=240302 sorry if all STEEL members wanna start shooting me with your unhappy comments but learn to browse through the forum before that... I just base it on the votes you people got... and also i dont go into PK mode so i dont get PK'ed duhzb:laugh did i shut you STEEL members yet? no? com'on post more threads here b:victory

so you are admitting to biasing your "tw news" comments from a post on the forums? it is not "the tw news" its "seduces tw news" since you are having your own little faggy remark in there insulting steel. who do you think you are? 60 minutes?

and using those **** **** bear faces in your posts doesnt instantaneously make you cool or funny, just makes u lame and obnoxious
  • Deadbone - Sanctuary
    edited April 2009
    This week i'l make the TW news b:angry
    I might even do some interviews =o

DeadBone: So TheDan, you arent going to tw because you are too busy having TT orgies?
    TheDan: How did you know? damn your good...
  • TheDan - Sanctuary
    TheDan - Sanctuary Posts: 3,495 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    This week i'l make the TW news b:angry
    I might even do some interviews =o

DeadBone: So TheDan, you arent going to tw because you are too busy having TT orgies?
    TheDan: How did you know? damn your good...

Lol, "you're" correction :D
    BM PvP Guide: pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=1320761

YouTube channels: youtube.com/TheDan912 and youtube.com/TheDanPWI