how to get lvl 4?

2»

Comments

• Aesis - Heavens Tear
    Aesis - Heavens Tear Posts: 31 Arc User
    edited October 2008
    Just figured I'd add this.
    http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y70/bizkit04/PW/PW77.jpg
    My character Aesis, after buying a 2* Ornamented bow made by Survival. You can see it is acceptable, because tracking it shows a 1/1.
    Ended up just buying someone else's sawtooth blades also.
    So yes you can use other people's stuff, as long as it is 2*.
  • Harula - Heavens Tear
    Harula - Heavens Tear Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited October 2008
    Just figured I'd add this.
    http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y70/bizkit04/PW/PW77.jpg
    My character Aesis, after buying a 2* Ornamented bow made by Survival. You can see it is acceptable, because tracking it shows a 1/1.
    Ended up just buying someone else's sawtooth blades also.
    So yes you can use other people's stuff, as long as it is 2*.

wow this is good to know. so has anyone tried to use a 2* weapon dropped from a mob?
  • erethizon1
    erethizon1 Posts: 554 Arc User
    edited October 2008
    wow this is good to know. so has anyone tried to use a 2* weapon dropped from a mob?

I have never seen a monster drop any 2 star items ever. I do not think it is even possible. I think all 2 star items are always player made.
  • Bestwiz - Heavens Tear
    Bestwiz - Heavens Tear Posts: 110 Arc User
    edited October 2008
    I thinjk its possible but very less chance but yea u can use a 2* dropped from mob to get lvl 4 craft/bs/tailor
    Dont MEss with me I'm da Best
    b:laughb:chuckleb:victoryb:angryb:byeb:cute
  • Darcane - Lost City
    Darcane - Lost City Posts: 62 Arc User
    edited November 2008
    Wish I had made all of these before I turned lvl 50 and got the quest. 27 tries and I can't make a Wraith Robe above one star. Extremely infuriating.
  • Monarch - Lost City
    Monarch - Lost City Posts: 227 Arc User
    edited November 2008
    Ouch dude. Want me to make you a 3star one? :P haha

You'll get there bud. :) Wish I had room to make these items as well.

(I made myself a 3star hammer, FINALLY.)
    It takes a big man to cry, but a bigger man to laugh at him.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Guild: Outlaw
  • haku
    haku Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited November 2008
    erethizon1 wrote: »
    I did not realize you could do that. Can removing stones have any negative effects on the item? Does it cost anything?

It costs u a bit of money, but more importantly, the stone will disappear. The system will show how much money u need and give u a warning about the consequences before you remove the stone.

I read somewhere that monsters will never drop 2-star equipment, the only way u can get those is by crafting. And any 2-star equipment the you see drop from monsters is actually a 1-star with a graphic glitch. It would have the same stats as the 1-star version of the equipment. I've never encountered this myself, so I can not say how true this is.
  • harmful
    harmful Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited November 2008
    ok i feel that best way to get mats for lv4 crafting skills is to farm 100k then go to auction house and buy 1 gold to buy mass quanity of mats
  • Lampal - Heavens Tear
    Lampal - Heavens Tear Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    So finally i know why i cant learn tailor lvl4, made mistake cause sold **wraith robe and trash quest with 100%tailor and unable learn skill b:cry

so i have to make those **items b:cry
  • craz3dgunn3r
    craz3dgunn3r Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    So let me get this right; for my blacksmithing which is at level 3 0% -100% i need to be level 50 to buy the book that unlocks level 3 and 4+ blacksmithing mats so i can advance the bar...

is that how it works? or do i have to make and or buy mats?
  • nsaneone
    nsaneone Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    I'm pissed lol, i made the wand and the bow fairly quickly, and i've made 2x 3 star blades and no 2 star.. i've attempted it more than any of them lol
  • Samsamsimply - Heavens Tear
    Samsamsimply - Heavens Tear Posts: 169 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    b:laugh
    i am havign the same trouble with the wraith robe!! about 10 tries now and all 1*..I think I may go insane before I complete it!

I am lucky enough to have many guild members who are donating silk and purified oil to the cause.b:thanks

oh wellb:byegonna go make more 1* items
  • nsaneone
    nsaneone Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    What do i have to do to get the lvl4 apoth quest?
  • Zerikita - Heavens Tear
    Zerikita - Heavens Tear Posts: 23 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Honestly, the best way to get your 2 star items are to buy them. Search them out for around 200k-300k from kitty shops or the AH. You might lose even more money if you tried making them yourself.
    As for mobs dropping 2 star equipment, some mobs DO drop. Search
    http:/pwdatabase.com for your info.
    To get level 4 apothecary, just make sure you have lv 3 apot and go to the elder for the quest. He sends you to some guy in dreamweaver port that sells you the book for around 50k.
    b:laughb:chuckleb:pleasedb:thanksb:cuteb:victory
  • wackipatacki
    wackipatacki Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    erethizon1 wrote: »
    Jade generally drops off creatures equal in level to the equipment it makes. Since broken orange jade makes equipment in the 10 to 20 range it drops off of creatures level 10 to 20. Merchants also sell jade of all types. Broken orange jade costs only 400 coin each so buying it is probably your best bet.

Where can you buy it???b:cry
  • Arxsyn - Sanctuary
    Arxsyn - Sanctuary Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Jade are dropped from mobs. Alternatively, they can be bought from merchant NPC's in any city/town. The selection varies from red, orange, yellow and green and in different grades as well.

@wackipatacki: Buy your crafting jade from a merchant. If you recall from your first quest in the path of all crafting trades, you first have to buy a pickaxe/hoe thing [forgot what it's called in-game at the moment] from a merchant in order to farm crafting materials. Merchant NPC's also offer repair and identifying services for players' gear. ie, "Merchant Fu" or "Merchant Ming".

Cultural Reading about Jade
    Jade: Where the Spirit of Chinese Culture Lies

Jade in all its forms and colours
    Imperial Chinese Jade
    Jade: The Stone of Heaven
  • kazza26
    kazza26 Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    hi

i want to know how do i make 2 star armor plzz
  • KageYingZi - Heavens Tear
    KageYingZi - Heavens Tear Posts: 823 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    So let me get this right; for my blacksmithing which is at level 3 0% -100% i need to be level 50 to buy the book that unlocks level 3 and 4+ blacksmithing mats so i can advance the bar...

is that how it works? or do i have to make and or buy mats?

For blacksmithing,u need to be lvl 40 to get the quest to lvl it up to 4.After u finish the quest,u get the lvl 4 book which u can use to learn ur lvl 4 blacksmith.To advance the bar,u must make gear that requires that lvl of manufacturing skills.

Example:If u want to increase the percentage for lvl 3 blacksmith skill,u need to make items that require lvl 3 blacksmith.If u make items that require lvl 2 or 1 blacksmith,the percentage will now increase.
  • KageYingZi - Heavens Tear
    KageYingZi - Heavens Tear Posts: 823 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    kazza26 wrote: »
    hi

i want to know how do i make 2 star armor plzz

U have to manufacture them.It's a small chance to get 2 star armour so u have to keep making till you get a 2 star.
    Where can you buy it???b:cry

U buy Jades from the Merchant in any city
  • /NiKi - Lost City
    /NiKi - Lost City Posts: 306 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    those 2* items are more like 500k-1mil,so for each tailor,blacksmith and craftsman if u find it for 500k u will spend 1.5mil to lvl it up,but u would probably spend same amount of money if u try craft it alone,unless ur extremely lucky.
    all those items takes mats which are like 3-6k ea. like purified oil,rough fur,concentrated glue etc.which are really hard to get once ur above lvl 30,and i assume u are since u cant get quest for lvl 4 before lvl 50.