Call to Duty is missing... Help?

Options
Aliena - Dreamweaver
Aliena - Dreamweaver Posts: 5 Arc User
edited April 2009 in Dungeons & Tactics
Hey everyone, my Call to Duty item (is it called a tab?) for my FB19 is no longer in my inventory.

I got the quest from Miao the Taoist and I KNOW I had the item, but it's gone now. I talked to Miao again, but he no longer has the Xenobeast quest. I talked to the Untamed Elder and he didn't have anything for me either. It's not in my inventory OR in my bank.

I think I might have accidently sold it, but everyone I talked to in-game assured me that it can't be sold...

I can handle it if it was my own stupid fault that I lost the thing, but if it wasn't, I don't know what to do. Can someone tell me what is going on?

b:surrender Halp?
Post edited by Aliena - Dreamweaver on

Comments

• Cookie - Dreamweaver
    Cookie - Dreamweaver Posts: 48 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Options
    Perhaps you went inside the cave and talked to the Pillar
    if thats the case check your quest log and Trash the quest
    then the tab will Call of duty will come back into your inventory.
  • Aliena - Dreamweaver
    Aliena - Dreamweaver Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Options
    I did go in the cave and talk to the pillar... I was with a group and we were trying to do the FB19, but by then it was already gone from my inventory.

I trashed the quest and tried to talk to the Taoist, but he still didn't have anything.
  • Airkiss - Sanctuary
    Airkiss - Sanctuary Posts: 19 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Options
    I'e heard of a rare bug where the tab disappears. If you never talked to the pillar when it had a yellow shield above it, and it's not in your bank, try sending a ticket to support.
    "Nothing is so pure and cruel as a child."
    - Cowboy Bebop