Who is #1?

Options
Magicz - Dreamweaver
Magicz - Dreamweaver Posts: 189 Arc User
edited April 2009 in Tideswell (East)
Since there are no other faction discussing topics, i'll make one... so discuss and see what other members think about them! We'll see who comes out on top! It may be probably to early to see, but lets see who's tactics are the best when it comes for TW time. Let's Discuss on this b:victory
Member of Dynasty! BTW RBorn died b:sad

ARCANE b:dirty > LIGHT b:surrender!!! b:angry b:angry b:angry

Current Goal: SPAM teh_fishey!

Highest PvE Attack: 22k on FB59 Drake Boss, non-sparked, non-critted, BM dragon, Veno Amped debuffed Sandstorm, lvl 62 Attack, ARCANE FTW!!! b:dirty
Post edited by Magicz - Dreamweaver on

Comments

• Kayleigh - Dreamweaver
    Kayleigh - Dreamweaver Posts: 12 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Options
    Armagedon b:victory
  • Magicz - Dreamweaver
    Magicz - Dreamweaver Posts: 189 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Options
    Exceed, you don't need land to be #1 b:chuckle
    Member of Dynasty! BTW RBorn died b:sad

ARCANE b:dirty > LIGHT b:surrender!!! b:angry b:angry b:angry

Current Goal: SPAM teh_fishey!

Highest PvE Attack: 22k on FB59 Drake Boss, non-sparked, non-critted, BM dragon, Veno Amped debuffed Sandstorm, lvl 62 Attack, ARCANE FTW!!! b:dirty
  • Phsyco - Lost City
    Phsyco - Lost City Posts: 327 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Options
    another armagedon?? woot nice lol
    I'm leader on Lost City
  • Lightaine - Dreamweaver
    Lightaine - Dreamweaver Posts: 326 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Options
    Calamity - First faction to take land, most land held, fastest time to date - 20:12

EDIT: First faction to win a PvP TW with a time rivaling the PvE record.
    hai2u
  • Blarggh - Heavens Tear
    Blarggh - Heavens Tear Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Options
    Calamity - First faction to take land, most land held, fastest time to date - 20:12

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Yeah that SO makes you the best! *sarcasm* Land is nothing, everyone has land now. You think you're bad because you can kill mobs fast? Calamity loses its good members, its leader is a d1ck, they get **** in DT and PK wherever they go......sad excuse for a faction.
    There is no #1 faction.
    edited April 2009
    Options
    HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Yeah that SO makes you the best! *sarcasm* Land is nothing, everyone has land now. You think you're bad because you can kill mobs fast? Calamity loses its good members, its leader is a d1ck, they get **** in DT and PK wherever they go......sad excuse for a faction.
    There is no #1 faction.

Well, that was the original question, who has the best TW tactics and such.

We haven't lost our best members, not sure where you're getting that from. Go do some research, try PMing these "best people" that you think are leaving.

Here's a hint: Covenant is not independent. b:shutup

It's leader is a d1ck... Hmm. Dee one see kay. You just dated yourself to being somewhere around the age of 12.

They get **** in DT. I'm not sure, I have never been present in one of those runs, maybe you're right. DT must be the determining factor in best TW faction.

They get **** in PK wherever they go. Rofflez? We have like, 6 people that go PKing on a regular basis, me being the most active. If you call a K:D ratio of around 5 being **** and getting #6 on the PvP charts without any DT or PvP TW ****, well then it's no longer **** because I consent (and enjoy). b:surrender

Everyone owns land: not true. Some people still cannot take a land in 3 hours when we take one in just over 20 minutes. If that's a sad faction, then I don't ever want to be in a happy faction.

I look forward to your timely response filled to the brink with giggle-inducing ways to travel around the profanity filter. b:chuckle
    hai2u
  • Siege - Dreamweaver
    Siege - Dreamweaver Posts: 241 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Options
    Light, let him hide behind his lv 1 avatar and cry more. It's funny how he's crying based on rumors.b:cry

Here's a little advice for ya little Panda: Don't go on a rant about a faction you obviously know nothing about. In the end, all those rumors you're listening to will make you look like an idiot.
  • aryannamage
    aryannamage Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Options
    Stop the flaming please guys.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Olee - Dreamweaver
    Olee - Dreamweaver Posts: 185 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Options
    U cant say whos the best guild just after 6 weeks ?

so take care lol
  • Cookie - Dreamweaver
    Cookie - Dreamweaver Posts: 48 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Options
    I'm the best.
    everyone else sucks :]
    k, thanx.
  • Papa_bear - Dreamweaver
    Papa_bear - Dreamweaver Posts: 65 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Options
    I'm **** for Olee and will help him on his fb19 O_O!!!!!
    Executor of Dominion

Papa "Papi" Bear 6x barb of lovin's O_O
    ImaDUDEirl - veno
  • Chili - Dreamweaver
    Chili - Dreamweaver Posts: 70 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Options
    please invite me to your fb olee b:beg
    i need the exp.
    b:quiet
  • Coldflash - Dreamweaver
    Coldflash - Dreamweaver Posts: 88 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Options
    /fail thread, all this thread will do is create incredibly pointless flaming. Alot of people hate alot of people, alot of the time for no reason, much less a good one. Personally I don't really like calamity for certain reasons, I don't like some of equinox's people, and BP can jsut bite me, but they are still good factions, despite some of the not so great attitudes of some of their people. It is impossible to say who is the best at this point, as the power hasn't settled yet. If as Light says covenent isn't just a splinter of the higher lvls in calamity leaving and hating them or w/e, then the power right now stands with Calamit, Immortal, BP, and Armagedon (possibly equinox too, but we'll see)
  • Cookie - Dreamweaver
    edited April 2009
    Options
    Here's a hint: Covenant is not independent. b:shutup

It's leader is a d1ck...

Covenants leader is a ****?
    lol. slapped in the face.
    she's one of the nicest people in the game.

and by saying some of calamitys best members left
    I'm pretty sure he wasnt just referring to the SIX people in Covenant.

perhaps you should follow your own advice and do a bit of reading for more information yourself ^^
    the power right now stands with Calamit, Immortal, BP, and Armagedon (possibly equinox too, but we'll see)

Soo pretty much anyone with land has power lol?
    that post was a Fail
    Stop looking at the player rankings.

just wait till its all based soley on PVP.
    thats when we will see everyones true colors :]
    edited April 2009
    Options
    Wow, way to take that way out of context Cookie. If you would have looked, I was systematically tearing down his argument by taking each statement individually and validating it, or in this case, dismissing it.

I was taking where he said their (Calamity's) leader is a d1ck, and since that is purely an opinion and betrays his level of maturity, I called him a 12 year old.

This was his original statement: Calamity loses its good members, its leader is a d1ck

I was not calling Covenant's leader a d1ck. Next time, don't end the quote with ..., finish the statement.

As for the others that left, they were not the "best" of Calamity. Let's stop beating around the bush and name names then? Everyone that has left Calamity has either been booted, left "temporarily" to join Covenant for a while, or left for another trivial reason. Those falling in the 1st or 3rd categories are not and were not some of Calamity's "best".

And as far as what the other guy said, he said "the power right now..." now being the operating word. Stop trying to start drama, because your attempt to somehow alienate me from Covenant is failing.
    hai2u
  • Cookie - Dreamweaver
    edited April 2009
    Options
    I read what he wrote.
    and as i said previously
    I still believe immortal has no power.
    whether its NOW or later lol. it doesn't matter what the "operating word" is lol.
    I don't see them as being a big threat to anyone on the map except for the factions that took 2 hours and 59 mins to get the land.

And BP wasn't as big of a threat as I thought either
    lol 11 minutes? I wish i could have seen. I'm sure there was something that caused them to fail so miserably Just havent got the full story, yet.

I've never said anyone in Covenant was the BEST in calamity lol.
    you said;;;

"We haven't lost our best members, not sure where you're getting that from. Go do some research, try PMing these "best people" that you think are leaving.

Here's a hint: Covenant is not independent."

soooo by him saying what he said
    you quickly jumped into assuming he was talking about the little people that Covenant has. If i went around saying everyone that left calamity was there BEST players that would mean im the BEST and im far from the best seeing as im still learning about this game.

heres an apple suck on it.

which brings me back to.
    "and by saying some of calamitys best members left
    I'm pretty sure he wasnt just referring to the SIX people in Covenant."
  • Papa_bear - Dreamweaver
    Papa_bear - Dreamweaver Posts: 65 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Options
    olee got married bump now we will have no more **** lovin b:cry
    Executor of Dominion

Papa "Papi" Bear 6x barb of lovin's O_O
    ImaDUDEirl - veno
  • Siege - Dreamweaver
    Siege - Dreamweaver Posts: 241 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Options
    Don't give up hope! Just make him see the error of what he's done and he will surely come back to you.b:victory
  • aryannamage
    aryannamage Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Options
    A warning I gave you all it didn't help but somehow I am not surprised. The OP really asked for it but still this can not go on like this.

[CLOSED]
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
This discussion has been closed.