CQ must fall

Shamza - Lost City
Shamza - Lost City Posts: 11 Arc User
edited April 2009 in Twilight Temple (West)
I think its time for Conq to fall. They have never really faced any opposition since the start of the server. If we come together as a server we can stop them. They are only numbers. None of them can pk they just outnumber people. They have never faced any real kos , and I think the stronger guilds (Integrity, Zen, Haven) should kos them along with RQ. Plus if their zerg down lane b is stopped they cant do anything Bloodlust proved that. Hopefully we can come together to stop their tyrannical reign. DO you really want 400k zhen prices? They are greedy and will do this if we dont act. They are nothing but hackers botters and bug exploiters. They didnt work for anything they have. Lets hope we can stop them
Post edited by Shamza - Lost City on

Comments

• Georgebush - Lost City
    Georgebush - Lost City Posts: 90 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Wishful thinking b:chuckle
  • syl
    syl Posts: 378 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    I think its time for Conq to fall. They have never really faced any opposition since the start of the server. If we come together as a server we can stop them. They are only numbers. None of them can pk they just outnumber people. They have never faced any real kos , and I think the stronger guilds (Integrity, Zen, Haven) should kos them along with RQ. Plus if their zerg down lane b is stopped they cant do anything Bloodlust proved that. Hopefully we can come together to stop their tyrannical reign. DO you really want 400k zhen prices? They are greedy and will do this if we dont act. They are nothing but hackers botters and bug exploiters. They didnt work for anything they have. Lets hope we can stop them

lol is this a sarcastic post? i agree they need to wither off a little but to say that never faced any real opposition or kos is kinda like spitting in BLT, RQ, and really the server's faces.

And lol at the "didn't work for anything they have."
  • Miss_Tika - Lost City
    Miss_Tika - Lost City Posts: 730 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    All i have to say is:

R O F L

Is that the kind of **** poeple are spreading now xD

The zhen prices are entirely CQs fault.
    CQ can't PK.
    CQ didn't work for anything.

Please... i want more o.o

OMG WE'RE TYRANTS.

<3 your sarcasm
  • Water - Harshlands
    Water - Harshlands Posts: 241 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    ROFL, CQ didn't work for anything they had? No, of course not. They just happen to be the only ones attacking land... That makes you sound smarter than every other 3x.
    What's in my pocket, dawg? Big face hundreds!
    Just left the mall; bought everything that I wanted
    I'm Kinda mad with you haters, I'm really dissapointed.
    'Cause what you didn't tell the people is I got plenty money!b:cool (Plenty money ingame that is :3)
  • Georgebush - Lost City
    Georgebush - Lost City Posts: 90 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Sounds like they're easy to beat.

gogogo everyone team up and stop typing on the forums. b:laugh
  • Water - Harshlands
    edited April 2009
    Sounds like another RedHawk that didn't work for their land right? Lets take them out!
    'Cause what you didn't tell the people is I got plenty money!b:cool (Plenty money ingame that is :3)
  • Oz - Lost City
    Oz - Lost City Posts: 90 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Shamza wrote:
    I think its time for Conq to fall.

nuuuuh b:shocked
    Shamza wrote:
    They have never really faced any opposition since the start of the server.

Not true, we started just like everyone else and we had a lot of TW and PvP competition, and a lot of exciting TW situations.
    Shamza wrote:
    If we come together as a server we can stop them. They are only numbers. None of them can pk they just outnumber people.

Mmm, well, your perspective...
    Shamza wrote:
    They have never faced any real kos , and I think the stronger guilds (Integrity, Zen, Haven) should kos them along with RQ.

Despite the fact that KOS doesnt help anything on the TW map, we have faced real kos. BL was always a nice PvP enemy and earlier in the game RQ was always fun to have trouble with.
    Shamza wrote:
    Plus if their zerg down lane b is stopped they cant do anything Bloodlust proved that.

I dunno who you are since you use a 3x alt to post here, but u been in any BL-CQ war? You do realise that defending is >really< easy compared to attacking, right? And whats the use of developing a strategy if "zerg B" serves you best... We did a lot of strategy as well, it didnt always make us win the war, but you try attack and then tell me how it goes b:bye
    Shamza wrote:
    Hopefully we can come together to stop their tyrannical reign.

Pro trolling ^^
    I didnt even know we "reign" actually O.o
    And for real: Compare our guild to many other guilds there are/were on LC, and then call us tyrannical... Sorry, but: rofl
    Shamza wrote:
    DO you really want 400k zhen prices? They are greedy and will do this if we dont act.

How would we "do" 400k zen prices...
    Zen falls and raises with higher demand of cash items and with events. Even if we had ALL the land on the server, this wouldnt make zen prices rise. Since every land of LC is taken by someone, that money goes into the economy, no matter who spends it. The game economy makes prices rise automatically, thats how this game works. Nice when you can scapegoat a guild for it...
    Shamza wrote:
    They are nothing but hackers botters and bug exploiters. They didnt work for anything they have. Lets hope we can stop them

Was it us who glitched Harpy Wraith?
    Is it us who jump hacks in fb99 to get lvl96 capes?
    I dont think so.
    Our guild consists of probably 80-90% non-cash-shoppers, and I dont know of ANYone who uses any illegal means of getting their gear/money/whatever.
    In fact, we work pretty hard to get our stuff.
    Go do HH 3-3 for a 99 weapon or 2-3 5 billion times for belial drops.
    That statement is utter BS, and at most slightly amusing b:shutup

I agree on the point of more competition on the server though.
    It is nice to know that more people feel that they want to become active on the TW map and i hope we will have challenging TW and PK in the future. Keep levelling and bring it on!
  • Water - Harshlands
    edited April 2009
    Lol, this is Schooled. You can tell by how stupid he sounds. Pro!!!
  • Kokino - Lost City
    Kokino - Lost City Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    To add to all that I think CQ might have a GM helping them. Its impossible for them to police all their gms. How did they know about the halloween bug? How did they know of the arena event that gave warsoul helms? How do they always get favorable tw times b:puzzled
  • Devoted - Lost City
    Devoted - Lost City Posts: 3,634 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    To add to all that I think CQ might have a GM helping them. Its impossible for them to police all their gms. How did they know about the halloween bug? How did they know of the arena event that gave warsoul helms? How do they always get favorable tw times b:puzzled

Cause we have played the game before and knew what the brand new npc sitting in all the towns does. Ignorance on your part isnt our fault.

qq more la
  • Water - Harshlands
    edited April 2009
    devoted, you should come back. A lot of interesting things are going to happen soon. b:chuckle
  • Zori - Lost City
    Zori - Lost City Posts: 183 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    LOL AT THIS GM CONSPIRACY AGAIN.

The Gms here on this server banned almost everyone in our guild at least once, in the last month. Devoted is right, the vast of us are veteran players from PW-MY, knew what each NPC did, what to expect in the long run.

Bloodlust have people from PW-MY too, and I don't know why they aren't all aiming for endgame content. Ignorance is bliss.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Arodnur - Lost City
    Arodnur - Lost City Posts: 229 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Toasting in a troll bread.
    Rundora
  • XPapewaiox - Lost City
    XPapewaiox - Lost City Posts: 178 Arc User
    edited April 2009

What... the... christ...

The damn warsoul thing AGAIN? I knew about it... you know how?

I CLICKED ON THE DAMN NPC. Extremely easy to figure out. Maybe you don't like CQ, but I think we can all admit they know how to click on NPC's, right?

Favorable TW times? Since when do they need them?!?! Far as I can tell, they haven't had a real challenge in TW in months, so what do the times matter?

****ing k****n and his BLT crew glitches harpy for millions, nothing happens to him, and the millions he earned off it... and it's CQ that has GM's on their side?!? Most of the OP's charges I'd put on BLT's head (or spectral, whatever) than CQ.

Listen, I'm all for more server competition, but you don't need to make CQ into bad guys (even if some of them might be) Just say: "Hey, they are the strongest, it will be a good fight" and leave it like that. They haven't betrayed anyone, lied or cheated that I can tell, and anything else is a disservice to them. At least respect a respectable opponent.
  • Devoted - Lost City
    edited April 2009
    devoted, you should come back. A lot of interesting things are going to happen soon. b:chuckle

like what? are u guys giving me 40k wraith badges? o.o
  • Water - Harshlands
    edited April 2009
    like what? are u guys giving me 40k wraith badges? o.o

No... more like real TW is about to start. At least I hope. We have SG1OWNS, RageQuit, ShortBus, RedHawk, and maybe..(I'm not sure of these two guilds plans) Riot and Spectral.

Who knows. Might have some other guilds willing to fight against us too.
  • Arodnur - Lost City
    Arodnur - Lost City Posts: 229 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    No... more like real TW is about to start. At least I hope. We have SG1OWNS, RageQuit, ShortBus, RedHawk, and maybe..(I'm not sure of these two guilds plans) Riot and Spectral.

Who knows. Might have some other guilds willing to fight against us too.

More like Real TW just finished. Rolling the likes of RedHawk in 10 minutes is not TW. It's just like Dragon Palace but only us and them in one place.
    Rundora
  • Devoted - Lost City
    edited April 2009
    well, im getting 4mil+ salary on harshlands so gtfo b:cute
  • Nova_ - Harshlands
    Nova_ - Harshlands Posts: 346 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Grinding till 9x and completely dominating every PvP TW gives them the right to be co.cky and tyrannical IMO
  • Mezzy - Lost City
    Mezzy - Lost City Posts: 112 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    b:cry So much hatred. Hold me!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Miss_Tika - Lost City
    Miss_Tika - Lost City Posts: 730 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    b:cry So much hatred. Hold me!

Make sure you're wearing your oh so adorable purple thong. Be right there yellow ranger b:pleased
  • sillyfoo
    sillyfoo Posts: 286 Arc User
    edited April 2009

WTH are you trying to be like pandora? If you really think you are trying to do the same thing pandora did at least give real reasons people can believe and not just made up ideas. Pandora at least thought out his post. Zen has no kos and they wont ever, their members pk who they want when they want as long as they dont bring guild into it. Zen has former CQ,BLT, ReterneR, as well as some small guilds that merged. Integrity is basically former YingYang and Giangho most of the Giangho have joined CQ and they know better then to kos CQ when CQ has been pretty good to them. Haven could kos but they got nothing to gain from it and have already tried to avoid kos when Haven member DanteII's his wife had problems with them. Do you really think 200 people can control the gold prices for thousands of players? Not everyone is a cash shoper but you know those damn hp and mp charms, xp scrolls, and GA you see every friggen day in west arch come from REAL MONEY and arent from just a handful of players.
  • Water - Harshlands
    edited April 2009
    sillyfoo wrote: »
    WTH are you trying to be like pandora? If you really think you are trying to do the same thing pandora did at least give real reasons people can believe and not just made up ideas. Pandora at least thought out his post. Zen has no kos and they wont ever, their members pk who they want when they want as long as they dont bring guild into it. Zen has former CQ,BLT, ReterneR, as well as some small guilds that merged. Integrity is basically former YingYang and Giangho most of the Giangho have joined CQ and they know better then to kos CQ when CQ has been pretty good to them. Haven could kos but they got nothing to gain from it and have already tried to avoid kos when Haven member DanteII's his wife had problems with them. Do you really think 200 people can control the gold prices for thousands of players? Not everyone is a cash shoper but you know those damn hp and mp charms, xp scrolls, and GA you see every friggen day in west arch come from REAL MONEY and arent from just a handful of players.

Agreed. Oh and uhm... Take Conqueror out!!!

P.S. Don't be fooled by my signature. I are not a Conqueror member b:quiet
  • Forumtroll - Lost City
    Forumtroll - Lost City Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    So many CQ threads o.o This makes #93?
  • Zephyrx - Lost City
    Zephyrx - Lost City Posts: 1,563 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Well... I'm Anti-CQ ... yea.. umm... yea... go other guilds! and I love you RageQuit I hope I won't Rage Quit out of this game before joining yours someday!

RageQuit.. my dream guildb:dirty
    Position: Professional Forum Troll
    Position Details: Be able to incite people to flames and perform miracles such as telling people what's right and what's wrong. Be able to dish out flames to other people so fire extinguishers are needed to put out the flames. Most of all, giving others a piece of reality.

ZephyrX is better than crack... he's your Anti-Drug
  • Chocooo - Lost City
    Chocooo - Lost City Posts: 238 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Well... I'm Anti-CQ ... yea.. umm... yea... go other guilds! and I love you RageQuit I hope I won't Rage Quit out of this game before joining yours someday!

I shivered a little. b:shocked
  • Zephyrx - Lost City
    edited April 2009
    I shivered a little. b:shocked

b:thanks, everyone has a dreamb:victory
    Position Details: Be able to incite people to flames and perform miracles such as telling people what's right and what's wrong. Be able to dish out flames to other people so fire extinguishers are needed to put out the flames. Most of all, giving others a piece of reality.

• XPapewaiox - Lost City
    XPapewaiox - Lost City Posts: 178 Arc User
    edited April 2009

Wait, so your dream is to join the guild that made most of the people unite behind CQ, thus giving them the power to dominate the server?

I mean you can't say you want to take down CQ and then do something to make them stronger. Well you can, but I'll think you're pretty stupid.

I happen to think RQ makes the game a lot more exciting, and it's nice not having to play by any rules, but you should be aware of the consequences of your actions.
  • Zephyrx - Lost City
    edited April 2009
    Wait, so your dream is to join the guild that made most of the people unite behind CQ, thus giving them the power to dominate the server?

I mean you can't say you want to take down CQ and then do something to make them stronger. Well you can, but I'll think you're pretty stupid.

I happen to think RQ makes the game a lot more exciting, and it's nice not having to play by any rules, but you should be aware of the consequences of your actions.

Actually I'm not aware that CQ was the reason that everyone united against RQ. But currently, guilding up with RQ seems to be .. well should I say.. interesting?
    RQ has the elite PvP skills to show they are the best, but I also read that they don't needlessly suck the life out of the server in doing so.

So, I'll join the guild and see how good RQ is

• Neonz - Lost City
    Neonz - Lost City Posts: 99 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Things to say:
    Conq will never fail, dream on.
    GuardianZ on the other hand, without Danika they fail MAJORLY.
    this thread was slightly pointless.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Boojangles has a fetish with brambles o.O

---R-E-T-I-R-E-D----
    So troll elsewhere