are CQs care bears or are they ?......

Comments

• Skyannie - Lost City
    Skyannie - Lost City Posts: 351 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Look up 3 posts, Envy said he random pks. Can't deny it b:victory

It's a trap! b:infuriated
    As only the child that I was, I tread with giants.
    Their footprints on the sand, marked for times immemorial, serve as evidence of hope.
    And though my short legs could not keep up, my heart was always by their side. Conqueror.
  • Koan - Lost City
    Koan - Lost City Posts: 29 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    "I want to PK, but I don't want people to PK me.", is that the argument at hand? Either way, we don't entirely KOS them, we're just allowed to PK them, it's not like we go on all-out PKer hunts.

If you got PKed while random PKing, GG, it'll help you to stay on your toes in the future, it's a PvP server, it could have been any guild that so chose to step in. For some reason, people want to segregate Conq. from the PvP aspect of the game, as if they were something otherworldly, plus, it's not like it happens often, heck, I haven't seen a single screen shot of it happening yet anyway.

Quoted for truth. b:victory
    b:shutup People still don't seem to be figuring out the connection
  • Dazels - Lost City
    Dazels - Lost City Posts: 155 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Wow How many anti CQ posts out already?

Im suprised didnt run to harshalands cuz we are all catching up and then you wont outlv us anymore b:laugh

Will be funny see how CQ fails at this game when evry 1 is up to date

and BLT dusnt count there not very smart and RQ is heavely outnumberd as below our main lvs if we werent u wouldnt stand a chance b:thanks

Any guild for that matter..
    Ooo I know lets roll pvp server so i can QQ about pking...

Loving Cyprus the weather is Hot the women are Hot and the beer is cold b:victory
  • Viriilink - Lost City
    Viriilink - Lost City Posts: 265 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Nobody listen to Dazels.
  • Dazels - Lost City
    edited March 2009
    NOT evry 1 is butt hurt about being a 1 shot like u Vriiliink

I would have say wat i say is intresting anoying at most either 1 makes me happy

Loving Cyprus the weather is Hot the women are Hot and the beer is cold b:victory
  • Viriilink - Lost City
    edited March 2009
    One shot? You have a phoenix with bleed. Quiet, you're the one PMing me random junk whenever I kill you.
  • Dazels - Lost City
    edited March 2009
    lol thats wat 7 weeks ago that i tryd anoying u by random pming stuff..

U couldnteve kill me if i was afk now pls go fail somewhere elsb:thanks

U would go well with a GZ tag

• Viriilink - Lost City
    edited March 2009
    You can't even use that AFK excuse because I did killed you when you claimed you were AFKing outside of Sanctuary. That was the first time I ever saw you and you PMed me saying does it make me feel brave for PKing someone who was AFK.

Killed you at level 62 bats numerous times. You PMed me random junk and I responded. Later you PM me about character customize settings which led you to insulting my appearance. Saying I'm a quiet guy and I talk with you until you went and ate.

I solod you, Melodia, Sennett, corny(7x), and Sosono ran, but still died to me when I'm level 69. You PMed saying I got one shot. Melodia came back using absorb pot and died. I head toward Swamp of the Wraiths. Killing Kyrptina before meeting Melodia and you. Killed Melodia first because I thought she posed more of a threat to me and then you. I did have to fight corny and Sennett once more. With Sennett trying to heal corny and left himself opened for me. So Sennett went down first and corny was defeated. Under me was Chowy who I killed few times before getting a PMed from Xtacy that Conqueror's lowbies are complaining about me killing them.

Order of death: Melodia, Dazels, Sosono, Sennett, and Corny.
  • xtrm9
    xtrm9 Posts: 221 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    You can't even use that AFK excuse because I did killed you when you claimed you were AFKing outside of Sanctuary. That was the first time I ever saw you and you PMed me saying does it make me feel brave for PKing someone who was AFK.

Killed you at level 62 bats numerous times. You PMed me random junk and I responded. Later you PM me about character customize settings which led you to insulting my appearance. Saying I'm a quiet guy and I talk with you until you went and ate.

I solod you, Melodia, Sennett, corny(7x), and Sosono ran, but still died to me when I'm level 69. You PMed saying I got one shot. Melodia came back using absorb pot and died. I head toward Swamp of the Wraiths. Killing Kyrptina before meeting Melodia and you. Killed Melodia first because I thought she posed more of a threat to me and then you. I did have to fight corny and Sennett once more. With Sennett trying to heal corny and left himself opened for me. So Sennett went down first and corny was defeated. Under me was Chowy who I killed few times before getting a PMed from Xtacy that Conqueror's lowbies are complaining about me killing them.

Order of death: Melodia, Dazels, Sosono, Sennett, and Corny.

It is just a game son......
  • Wakawka - Lost City
    Wakawka - Lost City Posts: 42 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Did Dazel sell his account?

I really dont remember him being this stupid or ignorant.
  • Starang - Lost City
    Starang - Lost City Posts: 460 Arc User
    edited March 2009

Looking at Dazels grammar... It seems, that Raven bought it.
  • Dazels - Lost City
    edited March 2009

that hurts Envy all i have for u is love and u ...b:surrender

Looking at Dazels grammar... It seems, that Raven bought it.

b:chuckle u couldnt think of anything els to say?

I love how poeple comment on grammar when there to stupid say somthing smart.

Kom Nederlands praten kijken of you spelling zo goed is Ballhaar.

• Skyannie - Lost City
    Skyannie - Lost City Posts: 351 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    b:chuckle u couldnt think of anything els to say?

I love how poeple comment on grammar when there to stupid say somthing smart.

If you haven't noticed by now when there is a set of particular characteristics in a poster, they are referred to as a "Raven", which seems fitting in this case, lol.
    As only the child that I was, I tread with giants.
    Their footprints on the sand, marked for times immemorial, serve as evidence of hope.
    And though my short legs could not keep up, my heart was always by their side. Conqueror.
  • redhawkpure
    redhawkpure Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    CQ pked random guilds with RQ in sp a few times and at various other times. some claimed CQ isnt pkk (these are members of CQ) some claimed they are. have they random pked yup. r they a random pk faction i dont even think they know anymore. just let them die to drama plenty of members inside of CQ only stay for the money anyway. dont know how true this is but i hear of alot of backstabbing inside of CQ
  • Arodnur - Lost City
    Arodnur - Lost City Posts: 229 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    CQ pked random guilds with RQ in sp a few times and at various other times. some claimed CQ isnt pkk (these are members of CQ) some claimed they are. have they random pked yup. r they a random pk faction i dont even think they know anymore. just let them die to drama plenty of members inside of CQ only stay for the money anyway. dont know how true this is but i hear of alot of backstabbing inside of CQ

Wow. Could it be any more obvious that this idiot knows next to nothing about CQ and is probably just some butthurt RedHawk who got his **** handed to him because of KOS?
    Rundora
  • Kristoph - Lost City
    Kristoph - Lost City Posts: 2,016 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Wow you put an english word in a dutch sentence. Stop making us dutch people look like morons please. They're going to associate us with your stupidity.
    You remind me of that angryteddy failure, lol
    Wondering how much longer these **** packs are going to be around.
  • Orihimeie - Sanctuary
    Orihimeie - Sanctuary Posts: 132 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Everywere you go, Carebears will be there. Even the non-carebear servers have carebears.
    "Don't judge by a book by its cover, judge it by it's grammar and punctuation." - Oracle.
  • redhawkpure
    redhawkpure Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    lol i dont care about some stupid weak kos. RH came here for war. Did anyone ever think hey maybe RH likes to fight so they make kos on purpose. Lets face it plenty of yall have been out to get rid of RH for a long time and so far so fail. and as far as knowing nothing about cq what i posted before was not speculation. I do speak to people inside my enemies guild to see whats there and thats what i have found. And yes people in CQ have told me they stay there only for money and they have told me there is back stabbing going on and they have told me about the delphi Clique and various other things which i wont go into detail about. so yea i obviously am butthurt and know nothing.

FYI RH turned down the idea to negotiate peace with CQ brought up by one of its members.... hmmm i wonder why.
  • Chaotiic - Lost City
    Chaotiic - Lost City Posts: 498 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    lol i dont care about some stupid weak kos. RH came here for war. Did anyone ever think hey maybe RH likes to fight so they make kos on purpose. Lets face it plenty of yall have been out to get rid of RH for a long time and so far so fail. and as far as knowing nothing about cq what i posted before was not speculation. I do speak to people inside my enemies guild to see whats there and thats what i have found. And yes people in CQ have told me they stay there only for money and they have told me there is back stabbing going on and they have told me about the delphi Clique and various other things which i wont go into detail about. so yea i obviously am butthurt and know nothing.

FYI RH turned down the idea to negotiate peace with CQ brought up by one of its members.... hmmm i wonder why.

lmao delphi clique? core group is from oracle nub try getting ur facts right b:chuckle
    Official Guild History

Conqueror->kamisama
  • Kristoph - Lost City
    edited April 2009
    hmmm i wonder why.
    Your ego gets in the way of your common sense?
  • Zephyrx - Lost City
    Zephyrx - Lost City Posts: 1,563 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    I agree on KoS on CQ! War must break out!

I advise everyone to join anti-CQ guilds like RQ, GuardianZ, etc.. .and bring out the mighty CQ. Only through war will we see a future, fight for the future of Lost City!

Personally, I'm planning to join anti-CQ guilds

P.S. I dare you CQ, bite me
    Position: Professional Forum Troll
    Position Details: Be able to incite people to flames and perform miracles such as telling people what's right and what's wrong. Be able to dish out flames to other people so fire extinguishers are needed to put out the flames. Most of all, giving others a piece of reality.

ZephyrX is better than crack... he's your Anti-Drug
  • Amour - Lost City
    Amour - Lost City Posts: 1,825 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Are you related to Danika?
    "Amour is better suited to rainbow text, because he is a classy lady." - Nakhimov
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Zephyrx - Lost City
    edited April 2009
    Are you related to Danika?

No

P.S. This is my main, and I joined this game a few days ago. I know most intelligent people won't believe me, but truth shines through all lies. Anyhow, bring it CQ.
    Position Details: Be able to incite people to flames and perform miracles such as telling people what's right and what's wrong. Be able to dish out flames to other people so fire extinguishers are needed to put out the flames. Most of all, giving others a piece of reality.

• Arodnur - Lost City
    Arodnur - Lost City Posts: 229 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    I agree on KoS on CQ! War must break out!

I advise everyone to join anti-CQ guilds like RQ, GuardianZ, etc..

Yeah, you all join GuardianZ, those guys work hard to defeat us. Good luck with that.
    Rundora
  • Zephyrx - Lost City
    edited April 2009
    Yeah, you all join GuardianZ, those guys work hard to defeat us. Good luck with that.

Lol, it's not just 1 guild is gonna to beat your butts CQ. It's many guilds! Guilds that don't unite against you are just plain stupid and asking to be get owned by you guys.

• Mezzy - Lost City
    Mezzy - Lost City Posts: 112 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    No

P.S. This is my main, and I joined this game a few days ago. I know most intelligent people won't believe me, but truth shines through all lies. Anyhow, bring it CQ.

Sooo you are new to the game and you think you know everything about CQ already... pro stuff!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Zephyrx - Lost City
    edited April 2009
    Sooo you are new to the game and you think you know everything about CQ already... pro stuff!

I didn't say so lol.. I just want to go against CQ because it's too powerful and it will be fun too :D

P.S. Don't assume, you make an.. (***) out of yourself.

• Georgebush - Lost City
    Georgebush - Lost City Posts: 90 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    You dont have to assume to do that already.
  • Zephyrx - Lost City
    edited April 2009
    You dont have to assume to do that already.

And all you know is how to talk down to players with no reasoning lulz.

Fight with a reason, not be stupid and just randomly say false lies. Lies are always funny, but yours are also stupid. Sighs, why take out all the fun lol?

Is big CQ afraid of some challenge?

P.S. I hope George Bush isn't your role model, because..... there's lots of cool things you can learn from him. very "special" lessons like how to get owned in front of the TV while giving national speeches

• Kristoph - Lost City
    edited April 2009
    I wonder if this guy is even gonna make it to 60...