Are you planning on fixing this?Powders vs cleric buffs

Quistise - Sanctuary
Quistise - Sanctuary Posts: 1 Arc User
edited April 2009 in Support Desk
I am sick and tired of clerics overriding my hp/mp powders with their lower rejuv rate hp/mp buffs... Sick and tired of farming herbs, making powders and some random cleric comes and buffs me removing my powders...I tell the cleric that he just removed my powders, he says h ehe sry, I buff myself with powders again and some other cleric comes and buffs me...and this is happening over and over again..I can't even describe how b:angry I am right now and I am generally a zen cucumber.

It is NOT logical that lesser buffs remove the stronger ones..It happens so often and I wasted soo many powders that it makes me want to quit the game..I;ve posted about this in gen forums before, alot of people agree with me and have the same problem. Are you guys planning on fixing this issue any time soon?? I know it is fixable, alot of mmos i played have the "a more powerful buff already exists" option when a player tries to buff another with lesser buffs than he already has, so why doesn't PWI?

Would really appreciate at least a response so I will know if I should waste my time making those powders at all...

P.S to reply to what the moderator said..what pms? what faction? what are you talking about?
*confused* and what is the "relevant" thread for this issue?
Post edited by Quistise - Sanctuary on

Comments

• Samrulzs - Sanctuary
    Samrulzs - Sanctuary Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    On a previous game I played (runescape), they had an 'accept aid' button which you could turn on and off depending on if you wanted to be teleported, stats increased, ect. Either way, they should do something about this.

I never get buffed from clerics b:sad
  • Meeeowwwwww - Lost City
    Meeeowwwwww - Lost City Posts: 61 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    lolol Runescape ... funny, I found out about this game cuz I was on a runescape fan/quest help site ... I saw the advertisement for Perfect World :P
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

If you need me, just Meeeeoowwwwwww!
    b:dirty
  • BridgetF - Heavens Tear
    BridgetF - Heavens Tear Posts: 54 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Oh, so THAT'S why we have players called Meeeowwwwww now ;) Just kidding!

I'm with you there, Quistise. There should definitely be done something about this. Two of my chars have the apothecary skill and I exactly know how you're feeling about this.

Dear clerics, it's nice of you to buff everyone and their cat, but please have a look on the char you want to buff and check whether they already HAVE a buff of your sort. Thanks :)

Dear GMs... please include a stronger-buff-always-overrides-weaker-buff policy. Thanks :)
  • Angelle - Heavens Tear
    Angelle - Heavens Tear Posts: 177 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Just as much as people are sick and tired of clerics overriding apothecary stuff, people are also just as tired of seeing these same threads, too. You have to look at it from a cleric's point of view as well -- they think that they are only there to help you, not hurt the way you play or anything...and who knows? They probably don't realize that they are knocking out your own buff with theirs. Yeah, it's frustrating, but it's surely nothing to quit over. :P
    Former Leader of 卓越的 {Transcendent}
    -- DoIl - Venomancer - 6X

;D You can call me Minny.
  • aryannamage
    aryannamage Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Nothing against anyone but I am also a cleric and sometimes just go around randomly buffing people. Though I do look first do they have a buff already? If so I make sure not to give them any buff before asking. Those people do normally tell me what buff they want/don't want.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
This discussion has been closed.