TW Just an Idea

AstigII - Sanctuary
AstigII - Sanctuary Posts: 54 Arc User
edited April 2009 in Suggestion Box
We all know that Nefarious and Legendary are the strongest factions around and currently dominating most of the Sanctuary maps. Both factions have a lot active players with character level 70+ and 80+.

My Idea is to maybe tweak the rules of engagement a little and give small Factions a chance to have a piece of TW challenge.

Like when the bidding starts, bidder can have an option to select on what level he prepared. If his guild has all characters level active between 60 to 70. Then the current faction whose’ defending will have to send their characters level 60 to 70 to defend their territory. This way there will be even match.

And small faction has a chance to bid on territory without a doubt or thinking “I hope they don’t send all their level 80 and 90’s”.
LOL I just don’t see a chance of small faction winning.

If this idea comes trough there will be more small faction declaring war and more charms will be sold. This means more money on PWI pockets.

So how about GM?
PNAS recruiting all pilipinos apply at: pnas.guildlaunch.com
Post edited by AstigII - Sanctuary on

Comments

• AndromedaB - Sanctuary
    AndromedaB - Sanctuary Posts: 1,376 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    worst idea ever....
    there would be no 80v80 TWs anymore meaning less charms
    u should really do a few TW before u comment
    lv dosent matter too much its almost all about organization
  • Fleuri - Sanctuary
    Fleuri - Sanctuary Posts: 1,763 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    worst idea ever....

I can just imagine:

dozens of level 3 factions, all full of low level alts, taking out nefarious because nefarious would not be allowed to defend against any of them.

b:chuckle

You should listen to Andromeda! She speaks truths!!
  • AstigII - Sanctuary
    AstigII - Sanctuary Posts: 54 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    worst idea ever....
    there would be no 80v80 TWs anymore meaning less charms
    u should really do a few TW before u comment
    lv dosent matter too much its almost all about organization

I don’t know if you missed understood me. What I am trying to say is: a level 3action who has active player’s levels between 50 to 70 attacking level 4 factions who have active players between 70 to 90. Now would you call that an even match?

Why not give small faction a choice to pick the level their going to battle. That way it would give small faction a chance of winning.

And YES level does count on TW. Name one faction who has won a battle with Neferious which current active player level ranging from 70 to 80+.

There is a lot of small factions right now in sanctuary who would love to go on TW, but why waste their money on a battle they cant win. When you know you’re over powered by high levels.

And your “organization idea” does not work. When your trying to attack high levels on defend position and you have to take down towers before you can get to destroy crystal?
    PNAS recruiting all pilipinos apply at: pnas.guildlaunch.com
  • Wierdonedemo - Sanctuary
    Wierdonedemo - Sanctuary Posts: 63 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    nefarious and legendary earned the territories and a guild can developwithout territories