Why Enrage is better than you.

Comments

• Kazue - Heavens Tear
    Kazue - Heavens Tear Posts: 389 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    I bet they bid and dont show hehe

They have to come up with 500k to bid first. That alone will be an accomplishment.
  • Wei - Heavens Tear
    Wei - Heavens Tear Posts: 158 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    lol you have none of the abilities

You can "believe" you were right on this in your mind. But you can't change the reality. Anyway, you can still try to make everyone "believe" you were right in this forum though...
    Oh wait nvm, you are banned. good luck b:bye
  • Torm - Heavens Tear
    Torm - Heavens Tear Posts: 135 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    hrm xamerica gets banned all of a sudden King pic starts posting defending him.

KP im disappointed, We had a bet going if that was you or not, I didnt think it was. Oh well its as much proof as we are gonna get. I guess ill go ahead and pay up. BTW you owe me a 100k
  • Cat - Heavens Tear
    Cat - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,187 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    hrm xamerica gets banned all of a sudden King pic starts posting defending him.

KP im disappointed, We had a bet going if that was you or not, I didnt think it was. Oh well its as much proof as we are gonna get. I guess ill go ahead and pay up. BTW you owe me a 100k

mmm good call, I didnt even notice that. It is rather odd how Rad members seem to be defending that idiots actions. First sonne then KP. Probably is one of them.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "Jesus fricking christ on a pogo stick. Your a mass of fricking idiots I swear!"
    -Saitada

Didn't anyone tell you that you wanted to sleep with me?!?! I thought you knew....
  • Defected - Heavens Tear
    Defected - Heavens Tear Posts: 637 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Reason 54: We're not racist. We're better than EVERYONE, not just certain races.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Changed my mind. Permanently Retired - Only here to troll.
  • Rifkind - Heavens Tear
    Rifkind - Heavens Tear Posts: 103 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Reason 54: We're not racist. We're better than EVERYONE, not just certain races.

Well now, defected...you know that actually we elves ARE better than the other races! We just try not to make them feel their inferiority TOO much...

#55: MORE ELVES!
  • Kingpiccolo - Heavens Tear
    Kingpiccolo - Heavens Tear Posts: 419 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Lol, I have an alt and everyone knows what it's called. No, it's not xamericanx. I've been out a lot for the past 3 days buying new jars and stuff.
  • Rifkind - Heavens Tear
    edited April 2009
    Lol, I have an alt and everyone knows what it's called. No, it's not xamericanx. I've been out a lot for the past 3 days buying new jars and stuff.

And new pickles?
  • Bookman - Heavens Tear
    Bookman - Heavens Tear Posts: 165 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    buying new jars and stuff.

o are you making strawberry preserves?

or maybe apricot. that'd be delicious.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Rifkind - Heavens Tear
    edited April 2009
    o are you making strawberry preserves?

or maybe apricot. that'd be delicious.

Mmmmm sour cherry jam!!!!
  • Kazue - Heavens Tear
    Kazue - Heavens Tear Posts: 389 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    LOL no, hes not, hes not better than anyone,i beleive were all eqaul,doesnt matter the lvl,truly there are so many other people out there that dont like it as much as i dont,there just afraid to speakup,but im sure there willing to fight,if u want to make a TW out of it,BRING IT ON!!!

I guess you're bring it on next week?
  • Cat - Heavens Tear
    edited April 2009
    Aperently, his bid was strangely absent this week.....
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "Jesus fricking christ on a pogo stick. Your a mass of fricking idiots I swear!"
    -Saitada

Didn't anyone tell you that you wanted to sleep with me?!?! I thought you knew....
  • Nova_ - Harshlands
    Nova_ - Harshlands Posts: 346 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Enrage has fanboys in Harshlands b:victory
  • Black_fall - Heavens Tear
    Black_fall - Heavens Tear Posts: 9 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    'Enrage is better than you because...'

I went pk mode at level 33, and died three times in about 1/2 hour by three different Enrage members.

One was a bad **** Barb too, made me stand still while he 2-hit me. Yeah, 2 hit. He went easy one me.b:laugh
  • Cat - Heavens Tear
    edited April 2009
    'Enrage is better than you because...'

I went pk mode at level 33, and died three times in about 1/2 hour by three different Enrage members.

One was a bad **** Barb too, made me stand still while he 2-hit me. Yeah, 2 hit. He went easy one me.b:laugh

lol! I like your attitude. I wont ever PK you if I see you :P b:victory
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    -Saitada

• kikii
    kikii Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    lol! I like your attitude. I wont ever PK you if I see you :P b:victory

1. HT is PvE server so ur unable to pk any1 except if they want so
    2. never seen u in pk mode on actually i havent see u at all maybe u are cube man
    3.why make so many topics abt enrage or radiance..50% enrage = old radiance
    4.i dont have anything against enrage or radiance or other guilds except Ultra since they fake bidded on evo's land when RoC tried attack to evo ..but thats just other story :)

lets just all have fun in game and stop these blaah..or if ppl wana be so pk hero
    in PvE server then they should hop to pvp server for while and not crying thro WC's that i wana kill some1..early today i saw enrages shout abt pk war in SP i went there to watch it and boom 10+ enrage ppl vs 1 poor player also they even killed 1 player w/o any armors or weapon..but not my prob i dun like pk thats why im on care bear server..lets just have fun .. okee ? :)
    and sry for my bad english :)
  • Hisui - Heavens Tear
    Hisui - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,369 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    30 ex Radiance members is not 50% of Enrage.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    私の番ですよ。- Sig by Symour

Check out ForsakenX 's sig thread O_O
    Enrage - We Eat.
  • Cat - Heavens Tear
    edited April 2009
    kikii wrote: »
    1. HT is PvE server so ur unable to pk any1 except if they want so
    2. never seen u in pk mode on actually i havent see u at all maybe u are cube man
    3.why make so many topics abt enrage or radiance..50% enrage = old radiance
    4.i dont have anything against enrage or radiance or other guilds except Ultra since they fake bidded on evo's land when RoC tried attack to evo ..but thats just other story :)

lets just all have fun in game and stop these blaah..or if ppl wana be so pk hero
    in PvE server then they should hop to pvp server for while and not crying thro WC's that i wana kill some1..early today i saw enrages shout abt pk war in SP i went there to watch it and boom 10+ enrage ppl vs 1 poor player also they even killed 1 player w/o any armors or weapon..but not my prob i dun like pk thats why im on care bear server..lets just have fun .. okee ? :)
    and sry for my bad english :)

1. If you read his post you have seen that he did have PK ON

2. I dont play the game anymore except for TWs and dailies, and I PK on rare occasions outside of TWs, hence why my comment was made with the tongue face(:P) to imply I was teasing. I also doubt very much I level or even hang out in any of the same areas of the game that you do, cube aside which is funny in itself because I am one of the original people who figured out the cube, but I cant say I have the time to hang out in there anymore. SO yeah its highly unlikely you would see me on the game. I dont tend to "hang out" on the game anymore. After over a year of playing PW MY and playing this version since CB, pw is more than a little boring now.

3. Doesnt even apply to me, but as the other person was told if you dont like it, make your own threads about the topics YOU want to talk about.

4. Uh hello Rad did fake bids too, hence why their leader was just banned for 1 week... sigh.. why do I even bother.

If you dont like pk dont turn it on. If you dont like the WC chats then cut off WC or blacklist that person. Then try to make sure you post is at least a little bit accurate before making it.b:bye
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    -Saitada

• Sonnestark - Heavens Tear
    Sonnestark - Heavens Tear Posts: 210 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    I've been in Radiance for mere weeks. Though, I heard that the person that led Radiance to most of it's victories, Torm, went off to Enrage?
    Men should be either treated generously or destroyed, because they take revenge for slight injuries - for heavy ones they cannot.
  • Cat - Heavens Tear
    edited April 2009
    I've been in Radiance for mere weeks. Though, I heard that the person that led Radiance to most of it's victories, Torm, went off to Enrage?

What victories? Radiance NEVER had more than 2 Real PVP TWs in their entire career until they went against Enrage and then they got beat. badly..

Who also knows about the previous TWs with RoC, RoC DID beat Rad the first TW against them and lost only by 3 min in the next. If RoC hadnt started getting 3 wayed they may also have continued to beat Rad.

The guild that lead RoC to its victories are now all in Enrage, I doubt very seriously with no offence to Torm, that he was the deciding factor in Enrages wins...

So what does have Torm have to do with anything, unless your saying he was the only person who could lead Rad to victory, so thats why they are loosing now, which doesnt say much for the rest of the Rad guild.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    -Saitada

• Black_fall - Heavens Tear
    Black_fall - Heavens Tear Posts: 9 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    HA! My name was pink for a second. A second later I died, but still. Managed to smack someone from Enrage b4 he mashed me flat.b:laugh
    edited April 2009
    What victories? Radiance NEVER had more than 2 Real PVP TWs in their entire career until they went against Enrage and then they got beat. badly..

Who also knows about the previous TWs with RoC, RoC DID beat Rad the first TW against them and lost only by 3 min in the next. If RoC hadnt started getting 3 wayed they may also have continued to beat Rad.

The guild that lead RoC to its victories are now all in Enrage, I doubt very seriously with no offence to Torm, that he was the deciding factor in Enrages wins...

So what does have Torm have to do with anything, unless your saying he was the only person who could lead Rad to victory, so thats why they are loosing now, which doesnt say much for the rest of the Rad guild.

Damn Cat, just looking at your post, it seems I said a few more words than the one sentence question that I asked.

Now, did Radiance's former battle coordinator, Torm, leave for Enrage or not? Are you capable of answering a simple straight-forward question this time, or will you go off into another rant to argue against points I never made?
    Men should be either treated generously or destroyed, because they take revenge for slight injuries - for heavy ones they cannot.
  • Cat - Heavens Tear
    edited April 2009
    Your question was a rhetorical question as Im sure you are already well aware of were Torm is, and Im sure your not going to start playing stupid now.

Sides I asked you a question too, which you didnt answer either.

What does Torm have to do with anything?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    -Saitada

edited April 2009
    Your question was a rhetorical question as Im sure you are already well aware of were Torm is, and Im sure your not going to start playing stupid now.

Sides I asked you a question too, which you didnt answer either.

What does Torm have to do with anything?

Good job Cat, you answered.

Torm was one case where I had a passing curiosity. Thanks for *finally* substantiating what I heard.
  • Cat - Heavens Tear
    edited April 2009
    Good job Cat, you answered.

Torm was one case where I had a passing curiosity. Thanks for *finally* substantiating what I heard.

Righhhttt lol... Im sure it was a "passing curiosity" and after weeks of being in Radiance you had no clue where little Torm was, and your original post, blantantly pointing out how you thought Torm was responsible for all the TW stratagies for Radiances "victories" was just a mere coinsidence as well.
    b:chuckle
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    -Saitada

• kikii
    edited April 2009
    1. If you read his post you have seen that he did have PK ON

2. I dont play the game anymore except for TWs and dailies After over a year of playing PW MY
    If you dont like pk dont turn it on.

"idont play game any more" yet u are here trolling every single day..being superman on pve server is like :) and u played over year on my-en i doubt that...if u played on delphi server say hi to IVY and other nubs..i dun have anything against u but these enrage "we are i am my leader is my bow i pwn in
    pve server im only1 whos pk mode on wohoo come get me and when 1 shows up there is 10+ enrage vs 1 weee its so cool" for me that just seems to be a big fail cuz u ppl failed in pvp server so need come pve server and be "badass"? " :)
  • Cat - Heavens Tear
    edited April 2009
    "idont play game any more" yet u are here trolling every single day..being superman on pve server is like :) and u played over year on my-en i doubt that...if u played on delphi server say hi to IVY and other nubs..i dun have anything against u but these enrage "we are i am my leader is my bow i pwn in
    pve server im only1 whos pk mode on wohoo come get me and when 1 shows up there is 10+ enrage vs 1 weee its so cool" for me that just seems to be a big fail cuz u ppl failed in pvp server so need come pve server and be "badass"? " :)

Rofl, I played on PW MY for over a year. On Oracle. Want to log on oracle and say Hi to my toon. Her names Catica. Shes a lvl 8x EP. I still play there occasionaly. I can meet you there anytime you want, just let me know when and Ill clear my schedule.

You can also ask Blessing. I was Blessings Guild Leader on PW MY.. Theres a bit of PW history for you.

I troll the forums because I can while Im at work, whereas I cant play any games. Its okay you can hate on it. I enjoy the fact I get paid to troll forums lol. You probably cant say the same for your job.

The rest of your post I cant decipher, I think it has something to do with you QQ over pk in sp? And just the general I hate Enrage comments, mixed with what appears to be trash talk from someone who also plays on the pve server acting like they are all big and bad while trying to insult others for the same thing.

Did I miss anything?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    -Saitada

• kikii
    edited April 2009
    now thats ur fail..i didnt cry u did..i hate that ppl typing QQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQ and in the end u are doing it urself...like i said i dont hate u or enrage or so...and no i didnt get pked, never got pked..im just wondering how old u are cuz ur not 20+ for sure...more like u say more like 14-+:)
  • Cat - Heavens Tear
    edited April 2009
    now thats ur fail..i didnt cry u did..i hate that ppl typing QQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQ and in the end u are doing it urself...like i said i dont hate u or enrage or so...and no i didnt get pked, never got pked..im just wondering how old u are cuz ur not 20+ for sure...more like u say more like 14-+:)

Please show me exactly where I cried?

All you have done in every post except for your last one is complain about Enrage pking in sp or whine or QQ or however you want to say it. Whether or not you want to say you have no problem with them. You are still here complaining about them.

Dont worry about my age its the internet. I could say Im 26, 45, 61, 13, or even 9 and it wouldnt matter. You wouldnt now which one was the truth and I have no need to convince you otherwise lol b:bye
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    -Saitada

• Defected - Heavens Tear
    Defected - Heavens Tear Posts: 637 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    I'm 13 and you're all doodoo heads.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Changed my mind. Permanently Retired - Only here to troll.
This discussion has been closed.