Events/DT/TW etc

YupYup - Sanctuary
YupYup - Sanctuary Posts: 20 Arc User
edited April 2009 in General Discussion
This game is called "PW international"....

why the Fu** are 99% of the events /TW/DT always @ 4-5 AM for the european people.

Its getting annoying, if i wanna join a DT/TW i have to get out of my bed just to do it.

Could a admin tell me why this cant be rotated everyweek so european pople have a change to to actually join a event or do a DT run in this "international" server to?

Thanks.
Post edited by YupYup - Sanctuary on

Comments

• RedsRose - Lost City
    RedsRose - Lost City Posts: 12,354 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    1) Because people from all over the world play.

2) The servers are located in the Pacific time zone = events run based on that time
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    RoidAbuse is awesome, only he would sell his sperm for gear!!

"Toughest monster? ..... RedsRose b:surrender" - Kantorek
    Where is my 1 v 1 Kan? b:mischievous
  • dieho
    dieho Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    this has already been asked and answered many times. international means 2 or more nations. in other words they could have limited it to us/canada and still called it international. the servers are based on either pacific time or eastern time zones and all events are made for those time zones. if you decide you want to play from any other country that isnt based on one of these 2 time zones that is YOUR choice. they dont have to change the game to make you happy because you are unable to read when they said servers are based upon certain time zones. people have the choice to join the european version or one of the asian versions if they want a better time zone. just because they choose to not play on the server that is closest to them doesnt mean everyone else should change for them.
  • YupYup - Sanctuary
    YupYup - Sanctuary Posts: 20 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    @dieho.... it was change to current time due many american/canadians complaining about the times!

Thats why i suggested to swap it like every 2 weeks, like 30-40% of the people that play are from european... oh and yeah if the european server is out of beta testing.. i know ALLOT will leave PWI for above reasons only...

and yes, if this wont change in future im leaving to.
  • Smexxyfox - Heavens Tear
    Smexxyfox - Heavens Tear Posts: 722 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    International = PW america and canada only.

They just made a lil typo. Its not going to change.

The best "solution" is the european server or the east coast servers.
  • dieseasily
    dieseasily Posts: 166 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    @dieho.... it was change to current time due many american/canadians complaining about the times!

Thats why i suggested to swap it like every 2 weeks, like 30-40% of the people that play are from european... oh and yeah if the european server is out of beta testing.. i know ALLOT will leave PWI for above reasons only...

and yes, if this wont change in future im leaving to.

Europeans may be forced to leave since PWEurope is up. There is the possibility that the hosts of those servers will insist that PWI stop allowing IP addresses from the countries that PWE is liscensed to distribute to.
    Dumb people are blissfully unaware of how dumb they really are. - Patrick Starfish
  • Mothergoose - Sanctuary
    Mothergoose - Sanctuary Posts: 1,320 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    dieseasily wrote: »
    Europeans may be forced to leave since PWEurope is up. There is the possibility that the hosts of those servers will insist that PWI stop allowing IP addresses from the countries that PWE is liscensed to distribute to.

The high lvl European players here will be sore...b:chuckle
  • Asterelle - Sanctuary_1381265973
    Asterelle - Sanctuary_1381265973 Posts: 7,881 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    It is "international" in the sense that the target audience (US and canada) is outside of mainland China. It is definitely not meant to be universal. The interface for instance can't be switched out of english.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Refining Simulator - aster.ohmydays.net/pw/refiningsimulator.html (don't use IE)
    Genie Calculator - aster.ohmydays.net/pw/geniecalculator.html - (don't use IE)
    Socket Calculator - aster.ohmydays.net/pw/socketcalculator.html
  • Poisonedtip - Heavens Tear
    Poisonedtip - Heavens Tear Posts: 12 Arc User
    edited April 2009

I REALLY REALLY hope they don't do that its taking me long enough to find a class i enjoy playin and get past 45 lol. I know 51 isnt a high level but it takes time to get there and not just a few hours either and not to mention will have to do the same quest all over again -_-
    Rigante Leader, Fun, Helpful, Talkative Faction.
    We Do and Help With TT-FB-Bosses
    PM Me Questions Or For Info ^^
    b:pleased
  • Bananacream - Dreamweaver
    Bananacream - Dreamweaver Posts: 20 Arc User
    edited April 2009

Barfs in mouth.

haha have you ever seen pweurope? game is a POS in every sense of the word. game is also deader then oak wood i use for desk lol. and i HIGHLY doubt that europse can tell PWI to IP block european users. if so would have happened long time ago back in sept when europe first launched their open beta. if it didnt happen then wont happen now lolllercoasterz...
  • Defected - Heavens Tear
    Defected - Heavens Tear Posts: 637 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    There are countries outside of America? b:scorn

b:avoid
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Changed my mind. Permanently Retired - Only here to troll.
  • dvorak
    dvorak Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    /closing this.

This is a topic that has been discussed many times around here. Also, thread has devolved into a bash thread about other PW properties
    pwe_dvorak.jpg

Follow me on twitter: http://twitter.com/pwe_dvorak
This discussion has been closed.