How many war will BLT win?

Options
ch2h5oh
ch2h5oh Posts: 257 Arc User
edited April 2009 in Twilight Temple (West)
Place your bets...
I say they'll win 1 war and loose all the rest.

100k coins.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Uninstalled Perfect World 4/21/2009, good bye.
Post edited by ch2h5oh on

Comments

• syl
    syl Posts: 378 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Options
    call me pessimistic but i think BLT will only lose to cq this week
  • XPapewaiox - Lost City
    XPapewaiox - Lost City Posts: 178 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Options
    Cancer+loveME+Lilith could run down non-factors like Templari in a matter of minutes. Most haven't even done TW before. BLT loses to CQ, and a 50/50 for GZ. RQ will depend on the timing, but they have been getting a LOT stronger the past few weeks. The rest are 5 minute wastes of bid money (over 50M total to be exact, DAMN!)
  • Sorbik - Lost City
    Sorbik - Lost City Posts: 202 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Options
    GZ did pick up a lot of CQ...
  • Arodnur - Lost City
    Arodnur - Lost City Posts: 229 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Options
    If GZ lose now they seriously need to disband.

As for the other wars, I doubt BL will lose to anyone else other than Zen, CQ and possibly RQ.
    Rundora
  • Water - Harshlands
    Water - Harshlands Posts: 241 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Options
    I think that every guild will win. Simply because they don't care anymore. I heard from many of them they just don't care at all what happens. Some even already joined guilds that aren't growing...

I don't even want to say who's hold guild. Actually at this point I can't say anything more. Don't wanna let their business out like that.
    What's in my pocket, dawg? Big face hundreds!
    Just left the mall; bought everything that I wanted
    I'm Kinda mad with you haters, I'm really dissapointed.
    'Cause what you didn't tell the people is I got plenty money!b:cool (Plenty money ingame that is :3)
  • Mt - Lost City
    Mt - Lost City Posts: 181 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Options
    I think BLT will lose to CQ, GZ, RQ, Zen, and Integrity. The rest, I doubt that they got any chance at all...
    . . . . . .
  • syl
    edited April 2009
    Options
    Cancer+loveME+Lilith could run down non-factors like Templari in a matter of minutes. Most haven't even done TW before. BLT loses to CQ, and a 50/50 for GZ. RQ will depend on the timing, but they have been getting a LOT stronger the past few weeks. The rest are 5 minute wastes of bid money (over 50M total to be exact, DAMN!)

i agree. i think this will be gz, RQ, and integrity's biggest problem.....BL Pheonixes...

If BL zerg rushes their 20k+ hp barb (zechs) sorrounded by their warriors anthran, sckye, and VVarrior (only factor warriors i know) and their phenixes, then they could knock out their crystal in minutes. GZ has few pheonixes to counter BLTs. and RQ doesn't have those kind of numbers either. Integrity is kind of a mystery. Thocon is really the only one i know.
    And integrity attks with CQ, so i doubt BLT will defend cq and integ
  • Amour - Lost City
    Amour - Lost City Posts: 1,825 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Options
    I think they'll lose to CQ and GZ.
    "Amour is better suited to rainbow text, because he is a classy lady." - Nakhimov
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • sillyfoo
    sillyfoo Posts: 286 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Options
    In their current form they would be ret@rded to try to defend CQ. They lost their strongest WB as well as some of their strongest DD's so they cant really mount a good counter attack during tw. If BLT defends CQ then they will lose to Zen, CQ, GZ, and maybe RQ. If they dont defend CQ they will lose only to CQ, GZ, and maybe RQ. Didnt pay attention to times for Integrity tw so if its same time as GZ or RQ then Integrity will win as well.
  • Esprite - Lost City
    Esprite - Lost City Posts: 31 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Options
    GuardianZ has their war today. Conqueror, Integrity, and Zen has it tomorrow. RageQuit's war is on Sunday.
  • Ence - Lost City
    Ence - Lost City Posts: 454 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Options
    I'm gonna do my predictions HT style
    Don't know all of the specific information concerning the various guilds so it's mainly guess work. Then again, this IS a predictions thread so yeah ^^

Re-iteration. Following the RedHawk, YKZ, GZ wins on Friday, I'm going to go with "BLT is done" and so all predictions are now null in my opinion.

Friday (4/10)

RedHawk vs BLT
    8pm

Ah, the most KoSed guild (According to the thread in General Discussion section) of LC outside of RQ. Will BLT go up against them? I think the answer is probably, yes. And I also think they will get rolled, but who knows? It's like March Madness. Upsets can happen, though in this case it's like pitting a number 15 seed against a number 1 or 2 seed. We'll look forward to seeing how this one goes down.

Prediction: BLT kills crystal in less than 10 minutes.

GuardianZ vs BLT
    8:03pm

I'd be really surprised if GZ didn't win this one. My thoughts are that BLT would focus on RH or YKZ and cut their losses where they can.

Prediction: GZ over BLT in 5 minutes

YaKuZa vs BLT
    8:06 pm

I'm a YKZ fan, I'll admit, because I have friends in there, but I would have said that they would have trouble with this TW if they didn't land on the same time-frame as RH. Assuming this, I think they have the edge as far as the numbers they could field in TW compared to BLT. Still, if BLT actually showed, I think that they would end up losing.

Prediction: If BLT actually shows- BLT kills crystal in 30min. If BLT doesn't show- YKZ in less than 10min

Saturday (4/11)

Conqueror vs BLT
    2pm

Ah CQ, how we love the. Or rather, it seems everyone on the server (possibly including non-players ^_~) other than Belial (GX GX GX) seems to hate you. Well, we know how it's gone the past couple weeks and I wouldn't put it past you to repeat that performance this week. Also given the fact that you caught the same time slot as Integrity, they will probably head there rather than face the wrath of your Mana Stone Archers.

Prediction: CQ kills crystal in under 10 minutes

Integrity vs BLT
    2:03pm

Integrity! Good that you got TW on a day when BLT has a LOT of TW. Unfortunately, you also got odd man out and were shoved into a time-frame that puts just you and CQ at TW in the early afternoon. Unfortunately for you, that means that BLT will probably focus here and pull out a win. Don't think it will be an easy win though; if the rumors about BLT falling apart have any merit, Integrity will pull out a win.

Prediction: BLT kills crystal in 45 minutes if they show up. If not, Integrity kills crystal in under 10 min

Zen vs BLT
    8pm

The first TW of a pack of three that BLT faces today. Don't know a whole lot about the guild outside of the random dudes that like to PK lowbies in my guild (They QQ about in GC, I just keep on grinding...) So, I have no idea how this will go. I do know about you more than Templari though, so I would say, if they do show up full force, sorry. If they don't? Get out to the crystal quick before any of the other wars end and you could possibly win.

Prediction: Still gotta go with BLT, kills crystal in 30min

Templari vs BLT

Really really don't know anything about this guild. I do think though that they will get rolled by BLT, just because. Also, your leader is 7x. They still have at least 6 9x. 'nuff said.

Prediction: No real good info so I could be surprised but hey, BLT is still BLT; falling apart or not. BLT kills crystal in under 10 min

Haven vs BLT
    8:06pm

Haven, I think actually has a chance of winning. They still might struggle a bit but being slotted with two other wars and facing a potentially tired BLT after all the other TW of the day gives them an even greater edge. I'll lean Haven side just because it's fun to do so.

Prediction: Haven kills crystal in 30min.

Sunday (4/12)

Shortbus vs BLT
    8pm

Shortbus...Shortbus. Vixxen the 9x PK list leader who invokes hatred of Phoenix's everywhere and Postman is one of the better know CS'ers on the server. However, I really think that they don't have the levels beyond that. (Maybe Frog, don't know about anyone else) Oh, and you have a 3x that bounds his 1 star gear, according to the SS I saw in my guild forum the other day. Good job.

Prediction: BLT kills crystal in 10 minutes

RageQuit vs BLT

Gotta hand it to Pandora; didn't think he would be able to bring back RQ without stripping back down to the core guild (Which, as I've seen across several different games with them, will probably never die until they get bored of playing mmos) and rebuilding around that. Taking what was there and feeding off other guilds was a nice way to bring yourself back into contention. At any rate, given your superior teamwork, BLT should be easy hat; especially if they decide to focus on other guilds.

Prediction: RQ kills crystal in 10 min.

Armagedon vs BLT

Really don't know about this guild o.O Never saw anything of them but whether BLT would focus on them or Shortbus is the question of the day. I say they would probably swing Shortbus cuz there's definitely no love lost for Vixxen on this server but still think that the chances of a win are pretty low.

Prediction: BLT kills crystal in 20min

So there you have it. Read it or not, I don't care. Some people might tl;dr but that's fine too. It's all my opinion after all...

The other predictions that could throw it all off would be that

A. BLT is taking advantage of Yoshiki leaving them and spreading rumors that they're breaking apart just to lure all the non-factors into high-money bidding wars that they'll be able to collect after rolling through them.

or

B. They really are breaking up, don't give a damn (As some people claimed) and won't show up for anything or be really half-assed about it.

Also, why are my TW durations so low? Because I think it's pure Russian roulette at this point. The defenders won't sit around with their pants down. They'll either show up and push it all the way, or they won't show up at all.

So, yeah. Nothing super duper exciting but those are my thoughts.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Voices - Lost City
    Voices - Lost City Posts: 199 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Options
    ....you write a guide about everything.

I think you're wrong about GZ, and I think RQ is a coin toss.
  • swgs
    swgs Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Options
    I think BLT will lose to CQ, GZ, RQ, Zen, and Integrity. The rest, I doubt that they got any chance at all...

They will not if they decide to send only 1 or 2 players to fight CQ and GZ. there is noway they can win all wars this week. they will give up on some land for sure. a logical choice will be lose to CQ/GZ and to win the war against RQ/ZEN.
  • Haiz - Lost City
    Haiz - Lost City Posts: 646 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Options
    Zen has a lot of experienced 9x, switch them out with Haven when it comes to who will win. I really don't know why people still think GZ could lose either.

CQ, GZ, RQ, Zen are big chance of winning, even if BLT shows up to defend them. Integrity I'm not too sure how strong they are now, they aren't in their prime anymore if I'm correct and BLT won't show up to CQ, so they will full defend Integrity which we'll see who is the stronger guild now.
  • Ence - Lost City
    edited April 2009
    Options
    ....you write a guide about everything.

I think you're wrong about GZ, and I think RQ is a coin toss.

...You say that like it' a bad thing D: Q___Q

And seriously, considering the number of TW, I think that if BLT is in the state that I think it is; GZ, RQ should not be a huge stretch of the imagination for their wins.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • swgs
    swgs Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Options
    Zen has a lot of experienced 9x, switch them out with Haven when it comes to who will win. I really don't know why people still think GZ could lose either.

CQ, GZ, RQ, Zen are big chance of winning, even if BLT shows up to defend them. Integrity I'm not too sure how strong they are now, they aren't in their prime anymore if I'm correct and BLT won't show up to CQ, so they will full defend Integrity which we'll see who is the stronger guild now.

That's why I think BLT will sent their high level to fight ZEN, if ZEN win, it will be able to hold the land and maybe get even more. GZ is still one of the most powerful guild. unless BLT have enough resource, it is better to just leave them alone. of course CQ is out of the question. I am not sure about RQ any more.
  • Haiz - Lost City
    Haiz - Lost City Posts: 646 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Options
    swgs wrote: »
    That's why I think BLT will sent their high level to fight ZEN, if ZEN win, it will be able to hold the land and maybe get even more. GZ is still one of the most powerful guild. unless BLT have enough resource, it is better to just leave them alone. of course CQ is out of the question. I am not sure about RQ any more.

Lets not forget GZ has the great Haiz for the weekend. BL already lost all their big archers with wtfhax bows that are +ed out the wazoo. I don't think I'll die once in the war. Not really scared of someone like Athran or Warrior, GX does not make a player good. Then again, I'd probably die to a phoenix a couple of times, I doubt there'd be anything else other than a bleed death.
  • Miss_Tika - Lost City
    Miss_Tika - Lost City Posts: 730 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Options
    CQ, GZ, RQ and Zen will win no doubt. Alot of BL just recently left the guild (today) so they're even more vulnerable, b:chuckle
  • Breadbun - Lost City
    Breadbun - Lost City Posts: 250 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Options
    I beg of CQ...Please take all the noob factions land...Please...These factions might think their suddenly pro...And we'll have a bunch of mini BLT's running around...Please...I'm begging...

But seriously...As much I was a colourful TW map, not like this though...
  • Water - Harshlands
    edited April 2009
    Options
    I'm enjoying seeing the colors. But sadly RedHawk will be first to go. Kos off the map FTW. RQ will get their turn soon
    'Cause what you didn't tell the people is I got plenty money!b:cool (Plenty money ingame that is :3)
  • Kristoph - Lost City
    Kristoph - Lost City Posts: 2,016 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Options
    It'd be more amusing if Conq just sat there doing nothing. Would be interesting to see what all the lower guilds would do. And guilds like RedHawk don't stand a chance anyway, they're probably the weakest along with Templari.
    Wondering how much longer these **** packs are going to be around.
  • syl
    edited April 2009
    Options
    I'm enjoying seeing the colors. But sadly RedHawk will be first to go. Kos off the map FTW. RQ will get their turn soon

i think gz will handle redhawk off the map next week while cq focuses RQ. My prediction at least
  • Esprite - Lost City
    Esprite - Lost City Posts: 31 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Options
    syl wrote: »
    i think gz will handle redhawk off the map next week while cq focuses RQ. My prediction at least

I actually would like to see the rivalry of GuardianZ and RageQuit renewed.
  • Mt - Lost City
    Mt - Lost City Posts: 181 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Options
    We will see a lot of new colors on the map this week like a rainboooow b:victory
    . . . . . .
  • Kristoph - Lost City
    Kristoph - Lost City Posts: 2,016 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Options
    I actually would like to see the rivalry of GuardianZ and RageQuit renewed.
    Sadly, RQ isn't exactly what it was back then, and GZ has some Conq members. It'd hardly be as interesting as it was.
    Wondering how much longer these **** packs are going to be around.
  • Ence - Lost City
    edited April 2009
    Options
    Lol way to shoot predictions to hell. I think...yeah. Trying to do predictions next week would be more fun than this drivel lmao :P
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • sillyfoo
    sillyfoo Posts: 286 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Options
    lol Ence you must feel kinda dissapointed since it seems like you spent lots of time on your post and then blt didnt even defend b:chuckle . Super lame way for BLT to go out though at least fight till the end so its interesting but maybe drama got to them so i dunno.
  • Water - Harshlands
    edited April 2009
    Options
    Sadly, RQ isn't exactly what it was back then, and GZ has some Conq members. It'd hardly be as interesting as it was.

Those members were sent to GZ for TW. They're back....
  • Ence - Lost City
    edited April 2009
    Options
    Nah it didn't take that long. Probably no more than 5-6 min spent on it. And towards the end I did float the possibility that they just wouldn't show lmao. I just didn't think that they would **** out so fantastically. Usually at least 1-2 ppl in a dead guild show up "Just for fun"
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Desdemonaaa - Lost City
    Desdemonaaa - Lost City Posts: 98 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Options
    I'm gonna do my predictions HT style
    Don't know all of the specific information concerning the various guilds so it's mainly guess work. Then again, this IS a predictions thread so yeah ^^

Re-iteration. Following the RedHawk, YKZ, GZ wins on Friday, I'm going to go with "BLT is done" and so all predictions are now null in my opinion.

Friday (4/10)

RedHawk vs BLT
    8pm

Ah, the most KoSed guild (According to the thread in General Discussion section) of LC outside of RQ. Will BLT go up against them? I think the answer is probably, yes. And I also think they will get rolled, but who knows? It's like March Madness. Upsets can happen, though in this case it's like pitting a number 15 seed against a number 1 or 2 seed. We'll look forward to seeing how this one goes down.

Prediction: BLT kills crystal in less than 10 minutes.

GuardianZ vs BLT

I'd be really surprised if GZ didn't win this one. My thoughts are that BLT would focus on RH or YKZ and cut their losses where they can.

Prediction: GZ over BLT in 5 minutes

YaKuZa vs BLT
    8:06 pm

I'm a YKZ fan, I'll admit, because I have friends in there, but I would have said that they would have trouble with this TW if they didn't land on the same time-frame as RH. Assuming this, I think they have the edge as far as the numbers they could field in TW compared to BLT. Still, if BLT actually showed, I think that they would end up losing.

Prediction: If BLT actually shows- BLT kills crystal in 30min. If BLT doesn't show- YKZ in less than 10min

Saturday (4/11)

Conqueror vs BLT
    2pm

Ah CQ, how we love the. Or rather, it seems everyone on the server (possibly including non-players ^_~) other than Belial (GX GX GX) seems to hate you. Well, we know how it's gone the past couple weeks and I wouldn't put it past you to repeat that performance this week. Also given the fact that you caught the same time slot as Integrity, they will probably head there rather than face the wrath of your Mana Stone Archers.

Prediction: CQ kills crystal in under 10 minutes

Integrity vs BLT
    2:03pm

Integrity! Good that you got TW on a day when BLT has a LOT of TW. Unfortunately, you also got odd man out and were shoved into a time-frame that puts just you and CQ at TW in the early afternoon. Unfortunately for you, that means that BLT will probably focus here and pull out a win. Don't think it will be an easy win though; if the rumors about BLT falling apart have any merit, Integrity will pull out a win.

Prediction: BLT kills crystal in 45 minutes if they show up. If not, Integrity kills crystal in under 10 min

Zen vs BLT
    8pm

The first TW of a pack of three that BLT faces today. Don't know a whole lot about the guild outside of the random dudes that like to PK lowbies in my guild (They QQ about in GC, I just keep on grinding...) So, I have no idea how this will go. I do know about you more than Templari though, so I would say, if they do show up full force, sorry. If they don't? Get out to the crystal quick before any of the other wars end and you could possibly win.

Prediction: Still gotta go with BLT, kills crystal in 30min

Templari vs BLT

Really really don't know anything about this guild. I do think though that they will get rolled by BLT, just because. Also, your leader is 7x. They still have at least 6 9x. 'nuff said.

Prediction: No real good info so I could be surprised but hey, BLT is still BLT; falling apart or not. BLT kills crystal in under 10 min

Haven vs BLT

Haven, I think actually has a chance of winning. They still might struggle a bit but being slotted with two other wars and facing a potentially tired BLT after all the other TW of the day gives them an even greater edge. I'll lean Haven side just because it's fun to do so.

sorry you wasted your time
    xD
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]