Drop and skills questions...

Options
matriceqc
matriceqc Posts: 1 Arc User
edited April 2009 in Dungeons & Tactics
Hi, I tryed to learn as most as I could by searching on the forum but couldn't find easealy answer to my questions so if someone could help me...

Whats can I do with :

Salvia Root
Golden Herb
Ragged Fur
Buddha Hand
Green Fragment
Log
Coal Dust

Sell them to NPC? Use them (if so, how,when,where)

And my other question is, has a BladeMaster lvl 9, is it worth leveling my Tailor, Blacksmith, Crafsman etc skills or I should od that at level 30-40-60+?

Thank you for your help!!
Post edited by matriceqc on

Comments

• Huyidao - Heavens Tear
    Huyidao - Heavens Tear Posts: 44 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Options
    Salvia Root - make pots, visit Apoth for details
    Golden Herb - make pots, visit Apoth for details
    Ragged Fur - sell to NPC
    Buddha Hand - sell to NPC
    Green Fragment - sell to NPC
    Log - craft items
    Coal Dust - craft items

If you are in a good guild, it's usually not necessary at all to level your crafting, because many of your friends will have them leveled. But if you would like to level them anyway, you can start around level 20. Most of your quest rewards are pretty good <20 such that you don't need to make your own stuff.
    Sagacious Guild - Heaven's Tear
    Forums: z3.invisionfree.com/Sagacious/index.php?act=idx
  • Dollet - Sanctuary
    Dollet - Sanctuary Posts: 94 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Options
    For the sake of collecting materials for your crafting skills, it might be better to start earlier. That way, you can pick up the herbs, wood, metals, etc that you need while questing. But then again, starting later is fine too, you can always fly back to lower level areas to gather the mats you need.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Matriceqc - Heavens Tear
    Matriceqc - Heavens Tear Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Options
    ok thank you... well since I began 2-3 days ago I don't have a guild or a friend so far :)
    I'll wait then to level up my crafsman, blacksmith and those skills...

For the crafting materials I will try to collect them as much as I can get but with 12 or 16 slot it's quite small so I won't be able to keep them all..
  • Aryetta - Lost City
    Aryetta - Lost City Posts: 138 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Options
    You do not have to level all four. It cost money and spirit to level them up