Rebirth Order

Options
coldice2000
coldice2000 Posts: 145 Arc User
edited April 2009 in General Discussion
Okay, I've seen a guide on these, but I don't feel like reading it, and of what I did read, I did not get. So I wish to have a few questions answered.

1. What is the difference between the Rebirth Orders and is there a requisite (i.e. entry fee, level, etc.)?

2. What is the goal of the Order and basically how does it work?

3. What is the reward?
Thanks in advance! b:thanks
Post edited by coldice2000 on

Comments

• MorgulLord - Sanctuary
    MorgulLord - Sanctuary Posts: 270 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Options

Rebirth Aplha - 40-55
    Rebirth Beta - 56-70
    Rebirth Gamma - 71-85
    Rebirth 86+ (dont know what its called)

Requirements : Squad of 6 with 6 Rebirth Orders. (Rebirth orders can be obtained by trading Duty Badges to the NPC next to Arch elder. I forget his name)

2. The goal of rebirth is to protect an NPC (Harpy) from mobs of monsters. Waves of mobs keep coming and you need to ensure that you kill em all. There are also bosses which need to be killed in order to proceed further.

3. As you clear each stage you will get exp and coins. Some stages also might get you Mystical Tome Fragments. Tome frags can be made into Mystical Tomes at a forge in 1K Streams

~Morgul
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    I am free of all prejudices. I hate everyone equally...
  • Smexxyfox - Heavens Tear
    Smexxyfox - Heavens Tear Posts: 722 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Options
    proper response: I saw your post, but I don't feel like reading it, and of what I did read, I did not get.

Seriousley how lazy can u be, go and talk to the npc next to the arch elder and stop making others do things for you.