Cupboard and Wardrobe

Options
Eorween - Heavens Tear
Eorween - Heavens Tear Posts: 119 Arc User
edited April 2009 in General Discussion
Are there two even on the table for future features ?
many have been expecting these and yet never any answer?

Personally im running out of space to put my clothes. :P
Post edited by Eorween - Heavens Tear on

Comments

• Blancheneige - Heavens Tear
    Blancheneige - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,494 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Options
    Some admins of PWI are not bright enough to see it's hurting their fashion sales to not have released them yet.
    b:chuckle

I know at least 4 players who are not buying anymore fashion because they don't have the room to stock them.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Thanks Brit for the sig b:laugh
  • RedsRose - Lost City
    RedsRose - Lost City Posts: 12,354 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Options
    Amen!

It will be a happy day!

LOL...and yes I too am running out of room. Maybe when they bring out new clothing they will release the Wardrobe b:victory
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    RoidAbuse is awesome, only he would sell his sperm for gear!!

"Toughest monster? ..... RedsRose b:surrender" - Kantorek
    Where is my 1 v 1 Kan? b:mischievous
  • Cotto - Heavens Tear
    Cotto - Heavens Tear Posts: 373 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Options
    Some admins of PWI are not bright enough to see it's hurting their fashion sales to not have released them yet.

shouldn't this have been added, say the first 2 months PW was out? b:surrender
  • Deathsscion - Sanctuary
    Deathsscion - Sanctuary Posts: 325 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Options
    Probably think that the bank/inventory extention stones are enough. PW take that nice key you have and unlock the features so some people stop complaining.
  • crystalpink
    crystalpink Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Options
    yea I need those for my clothes :s
    (\__/)
    (O.o )
    ( > < )
    This is Bunny. Copy Bunny and this attached message into your signature to help him on his quest for world domination.

Server: Abyss
    IGNs: Valentina (Magus), Amanita (Heretic), Avicenia (Slayer), Mirabillis (Champion), Solange (Berserker)
    Xfire username: crystalpink
  • FoxRunning - Heavens Tear
    FoxRunning - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,048 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Options
    i dont have that much by way of clothes, but i really want more storage of any description!b:cry

purty pleeese?? open up the closet and cupboards? how long do we have to wait for things like this, that are so basic??b:sad

Are there two even on the table for future features ?
    many have been expecting these and yet never any answer?

Personally im running out of space to put my clothes. :P
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    (and hugs to Flauschkatze for the sig!)
    "Thanks for writing me-- it's always great to hear from a vet.

-FrankieRaye"
    Playing here since '08b:heart
  • blindeyesniper
    blindeyesniper Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Options
    I WANT CUPBOARD AND WARDROBE! I WANT CUPBOARD AND WARDROBE! I WANT CUPBOARD AND WARDROBE! I WANT CUPBOARD AND WARDROBE! I WANT CUPBOARD AND WARDROBE! I WANT CUPBOARD AND WARDROBE! I WANT CUPBOARD AND WARDROBE! I WANT CUPBOARD AND WARDROBE! I WANT CUPBOARD AND WARDROBE! I WANT CUPBOARD AND WARDROBE! I WANT CUPBOARD AND WARDROBE! I WANT CUPBOARD AND WARDROBE! I WANT CUPBOARD AND WARDROBE! I WANT CUPBOARD AND WARDROBE! I WANT CUPBOARD AND WARDROBE! I WANT CUPBOARD AND WARDROBE! b:angryb:angryb:angryb
  • FionaCattail - Sanctuary
    FionaCattail - Sanctuary Posts: 405 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Options
    i Want Cupboard And Wardrobe! I Want Cupboard And Wardrobe! I Want Cupboard And Wardrobe! I Want Cupboard And Wardrobe! I Want Cupboard And Wardrobe! I Want Cupboard And Wardrobe! I Want Cupboard And Wardrobe! I Want Cupboard And Wardrobe! I Want Cupboard And Wardrobe! I Want Cupboard And Wardrobe! I Want Cupboard And Wardrobe! I Want Cupboard And Wardrobe! I Want Cupboard And Wardrobe! I Want Cupboard And Wardrobe! I Want Cupboard And Wardrobe! I Want Cupboard And Wardrobe! B:angryb:angryb:angryb

Me Too! Me Too! Me Too! Me Too! Me Too! Me Too! Me Too!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    We could all learn a lot from crayons, some are sharp, some are pretty, some are dull, some have weird names (like chartreuse), and all are different colors....BUT they ALL exist very nicely in the same box!
  • Sylvini - Heavens Tear
    Sylvini - Heavens Tear Posts: 259 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Options
    Hey, they could get even more sales from it if they restricted the space in them and have a system like they do for inventory and safe extension. Ok, I want to shoot myself for saying that now, but anything to get more room for us, right?
  • Krelig - Heavens Tear
    Krelig - Heavens Tear Posts: 18 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Options
    So the cupboard/wardrobe is in the game, just not available? b:puzzled
  • Mirathyl - Sanctuary
    Mirathyl - Sanctuary Posts: 80 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Options
    I wonder if it's like the housing system and that it's only in the P2P Chinese version like I think I read about in another thread?
    "We don't know what we're going to do when we get there, but we're not going to die without good reason."
    - Heero Yuy, Gundam Wing
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ~ Mirathyl
  • Poison - Heavens Tear
    Poison - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,444 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Options
    Over half my safe is now clothing, so yeah, I would like the Wardrobe soon.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Cufaen - Sanctuary
    Cufaen - Sanctuary Posts: 47 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Options
    Maybe if they give people a wardrobe with the purchase of their first clothing item? Maybe do the same for the cupboard . . . with the purchase of Mat etal?
    "Lead me, follow me but get out of my way!"
  • _Bloody_Fox_ - Sanctuary
    _Bloody_Fox_ - Sanctuary Posts: 993 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Options
    Yeah i got alot of clothes.. i would like to put them somewhere else besides my main bank
    Facebook.com/foxi187
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • shazyousuckbot
    shazyousuckbot Posts: 19 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Options
    we dont buy clothes cos no more room for clothes please put in wardrobe and cupboard
  • Mothergoose - Sanctuary
    Mothergoose - Sanctuary Posts: 1,320 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Options
    Hey, they could get even more sales from it if they restricted the space in them and have a system like they do for inventory and safe extension. Ok, I want to shoot myself for saying that now, but anything to get more room for us, right?

Or people may just buy less clothing. Restricting storage space that can only be used by cash shop items anyway has high potential of backfiring.
  • RedsRose - Lost City
    RedsRose - Lost City Posts: 12,354 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Options
    we dont buy clothes cos no more room for clothes please put in wardrobe and cupboard

That plus......we want new clothes too b:sad

Just give us both b:victory
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    RoidAbuse is awesome, only he would sell his sperm for gear!!

"Toughest monster? ..... RedsRose b:surrender" - Kantorek
    Where is my 1 v 1 Kan? b:mischievous
  • MntMan - Lost City
    MntMan - Lost City Posts: 138 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Options
    So it's evident the wardrobe is meant for fashion items. What's the cupboard for then? I would presume consumables?? Does this mean potions, sesame, etc?
  • FionaCattail - Sanctuary
    FionaCattail - Sanctuary Posts: 405 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Options
    So it's evident the wardrobe is meant for fashion items. What's the cupboard for then? I would presume consumables?? Does this mean potions, sesame, etc?

I thought that the cupboard was meant for herbs.. but I could be wrong
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    We could all learn a lot from crayons, some are sharp, some are pretty, some are dull, some have weird names (like chartreuse), and all are different colors....BUT they ALL exist very nicely in the same box!
  • Mothergoose - Sanctuary
    Mothergoose - Sanctuary Posts: 1,320 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Options
    Why would they give you space for non-cashshop items?b:chuckle
  • RainbowVidel - Sanctuary
    RainbowVidel - Sanctuary Posts: 1,316 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Options
    The devs will add those features whenever they feel like it and not before. No amount of topics/requests/complaints will speed up the process any faster.