Thunder shock/blast

Ikritical - Dreamweaver
Ikritical - Dreamweaver Posts: 32 Arc User
edited April 2009 in Archer
This has probably been posted a hundred times before, but im just adding my 2 cens..are they useful PVP? i mean her guide says leave at 1 but i mean she could maybe not be talking about pvp and if it reduces metal resistance...that seems pretty good
Post edited by Ikritical - Dreamweaver on

Comments

• Mystical - Dreamweaver
    Mystical - Dreamweaver Posts: 16 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Go on the website etacomb.net you'll see.
    yes they are very good skills until you hit lvl 49 then you get deadly shot and the game becomes a breeze :P
    Also my advice is your next skill thunderous blast is a terrible skill i would only get 1 level of it. It is the agrro giving skill in PVE
  • Ikritical - Dreamweaver
    Ikritical - Dreamweaver Posts: 32 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    hmm ok ill check out the site..ive been hearing more about stunning shot than deadly.. So i think ill keep thun blast and shock at 0...I should keep lvling lightnign and frost right?
  • Esprite - Lost City
    Esprite - Lost City Posts: 31 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Thundershock is very useful and thunderous blast isn't until it is leveled to 6.
  • Asterelle - Sanctuary_1381265973
    Asterelle - Sanctuary_1381265973 Posts: 7,881 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Phys def mobs and barbs are resistant to physical attacks so that means you need magic ones. Those are your metal skills. If you only have 1 lightning skill you aren't going to be able to do much during the cooldown.

Blast is your single most damaging metal skill and uses no chi. Thundershock does as much damage as lightning and adds a 50% metal defense debuff. Both are good and are essential skills in a metal combo.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Refining Simulator - aster.ohmydays.net/pw/refiningsimulator.html (don't use IE)
    Genie Calculator - aster.ohmydays.net/pw/geniecalculator.html - (don't use IE)
    Socket Calculator - aster.ohmydays.net/pw/socketcalculator.html