Whats Up With The Fake Armagedon Bids On Cq For Tw?

Options
Venolol - Lost City
Venolol - Lost City Posts: 14 Arc User
edited April 2009 in Arigora Colosseum
hey everyone i was wondering...wtf
armagedon bids on cq for the past weeks.why?
first of all who would bid on cq and think they would win?
and wth?CQ VS armagedons TWs last about 20 minutes each?wtf
i see CQ beatin BLT in about 5 minutes how would that nubie guild last so long?
i want to know what the heck is going on thanksb:thanks
Post edited by Venolol - Lost City on

Comments

• Skyannie - Lost City
    Skyannie - Lost City Posts: 351 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Options
    hey everyone i was wondering...wtf
    armagedon bids on cq for the past weeks.why?
    first of all who would bid on cq and think they would win?
    and wth?CQ VS armagedons TWs last about 20 minutes each?wtf
    i see CQ beatin BLT in about 5 minutes how would that nubie guild last so long?
    i want to know what the heck is going on thanksb:thanks

First off, it's not a fake bid, the guild is real and is an independent body. Second, it could be said that their intention isn't winning, which brings me to my next point. The reason they last longer than the other wars is because they are what you could call "fun wars", where both sides have agreed to have some fun in TW, as opposed to being spawn-farmed and killed in 5 minutes, as probably any other current land-owning guild would.

To get possible future flames out of the way I will state that some people find this practice to be "offensive" and "demeaning" to the server, because they interpret it as a "self-empowering" and "monopolistic" action, and as a mere facade of Conqueror's "evil world domination plans". Honestly, I differ, the initiative comes from the third party and should be considered as such, but to each their own.
    As only the child that I was, I tread with giants.
    Their footprints on the sand, marked for times immemorial, serve as evidence of hope.
    And though my short legs could not keep up, my heart was always by their side. Conqueror.
  • Phsyco - Lost City
    Phsyco - Lost City Posts: 327 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Options
    exactly what Skyannie said lol
  • Kiwi - Harshlands
    Kiwi - Harshlands Posts: 46 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Options
    First off, it's not a fake bid, the guild is real and is an independent body. Second, it could be said that their intention isn't winning, which brings me to my next point. The reason they last longer than the other wars is because they are what you could call "fun wars", where both sides have agreed to have some fun in TW, as opposed to being spawn-farmed and killed in 5 minutes, as probably any other current land-owning guild would.

To get possible future flames out of the way I will state that some people find this practice to be "offensive" and "demeaning" to the server, because they interpret it as a "self-empowering" and "monopolistic" action, and as a mere facade of Conqueror's "evil world domination plans". Honestly, I differ, the initiative comes from the third party and should be considered as such, but to each their own.

i was gonna post something like this but with more wakaka's and ojojoj's

but yeah these wars are just for fun
  • Clara - Lost City
    Clara - Lost City Posts: 110 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Options

as long as CQ takes the victory right?b:chuckle if they dont win its not fun and games anymore.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Chaotiic - Lost City
    Chaotiic - Lost City Posts: 498 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Options
    as long as CQ takes the victory right?b:chuckle if they dont win its not fun and games anymore.

tbh we always have at least a pt of our best sitting at our crystal i dont think they could win. Even if they did show some amazing force it takes roughly 5 minutes to kill a crystal thats more than enough time to shout in guild chat "Destroying our crystal" at which time a bunch of 9x will tele into war and prevent the loss.
    Official Guild History

Conqueror->kamisama
  • Phsyco - Lost City
    Phsyco - Lost City Posts: 327 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Options
    hehe maybe one day lol
  • Zephyrx - Lost City
    Zephyrx - Lost City Posts: 1,563 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Options
    Well... I would love to see more and more people fighting Conquer, as that guild basically is way too powerful and it feels like... well... too big and scary.

It's more challanging for guilds to band together and take out a huge guild. Though who has the nerves (or balls) to stand up? Or will you just blindly let an entire guild gain power to be incredibly strong.

Power corrupts, ya know? Fight da power!
    Position: Professional Forum Troll
    Position Details: Be able to incite people to flames and perform miracles such as telling people what's right and what's wrong. Be able to dish out flames to other people so fire extinguishers are needed to put out the flames. Most of all, giving others a piece of reality.

ZephyrX is better than crack... he's your Anti-Drug
  • AnimeQT - Lost City
    AnimeQT - Lost City Posts: 45 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Options
    hehe maybe one day lol

lol phsyco please dont try and get us into trouble :Pb:chuckle
  • Moon - Harshlands
    Moon - Harshlands Posts: 112 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Options
    exactly what Skyannie said lol

tw is all in fun :) not fear
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Maiya - Lost City
    Maiya - Lost City Posts: 2,686 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Options
    tbh we always have at least a pt of our best sitting at our crystal i dont think they could win. Even if they did show some amazing force it takes roughly 5 minutes to kill a crystal thats more than enough time to shout in guild chat "Destroying our crystal" at which time a bunch of 9x will tele into war and prevent the loss.

Hehe, I remember Nagare's war. Random people started trickling in when they weren't supposed to. It actually made it much funner. But the base was entirely empty except for Droga and another player. xD
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Zephyrx - Lost City
    Zephyrx - Lost City Posts: 1,563 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Options
    lol phsyco please dont try and get us into trouble :Pb:chuckle
    tw is all in fun :) not fear

Come on... we have to band up against Conquer and take them down!

Think of it, would be be fun to have one guild rule over you all? Never! Fight against that guild. The more ppl on their KoS list, the harder for the guild and soon they should be losing territory (unless they are uber wtf hax... then you just got your PW life screwed). But hey, the more people, the stronger the resistance!

Fight da power! The war against Conquers!
    Position: Professional Forum Troll
    Position Details: Be able to incite people to flames and perform miracles such as telling people what's right and what's wrong. Be able to dish out flames to other people so fire extinguishers are needed to put out the flames. Most of all, giving others a piece of reality.

ZephyrX is better than crack... he's your Anti-Drug