General Questions about dungeons

fallingifre
fallingifre Posts: 2 Arc User
edited April 2009 in Dungeons & Tactics
Hi, I'm looking forward to try this game, and I have a few questions about this game's dungeons.

Approximately how many dungeon are in this game?
What level is required to enter the first dungeon?

I love PVE, so these concerns have been bothering me.
If someone can make a short list about the dungeons in this game, that would be really helpful.
Post edited by fallingifre on

Comments

• Aryetta - Lost City
    Aryetta - Lost City Posts: 138 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Your first dungeon would be at level 19, fb19. They go up by tens so it will be fb29 then fb39 and so on.

The dungeons are different. They have mobs normally stronger than mobs of that level so its recomended that you go in with a squad. Each dungeon has it's own unique boss or bosses. You can run the dungeon as many times as you like but you can get a tab once you reach a certain level and do a certain quest leading to the tab. The tab jsut gives you a quest to kill the boss and people will help you with your dungeon if you have the tab but be careful as it will go fast and it is not as enjoyable unless you like fast.
  • WitchBurner - Sanctuary
    WitchBurner - Sanctuary Posts: 1,394 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    In addition to what Aryetta has said there are also a few other dungeons including:-

Secret Passage (Contains the entrance to fb29, normal mobs and several bosses. Is used by PvPers on sanctuary at least and people who prefer smoother gameplay+confined spaces.)

Twilight Temple (TT. Accesable at lv60+, contains normal/elite mobs depending on mode you pick+strong bosses. Used for gathering materials for TT60+ equiptment)

Nightscream Isle (Like Secret Passage but with much higher lvl mobs)

Lothranis/Momaganon (Training areas for Demons/Sages{lv 89+ players}, contains POWERFUL bosses, strong mobs and highest grade materials).
    Currently flying internet spaceships around dodixie, moving to amarr soon.

Send me a mail if you wanna ask/request anything

Sanctuary's retired king of wizards alongside queen Saintblu.
  • Polyhymnia - Heavens Tear
    Polyhymnia - Heavens Tear Posts: 269 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    There are several more, although I'll leave out the ones currently not enabled (like the arenas or jungle race):

Also, it's worth noting that only some of these "dungeons" are instanced. Of the above, FBs and Twilight Temple are instanced, those others are not.

1) Snake Island, for the daily race.
    2) Cube of Fate, a tricky/difficult "puzzle" dungeon.
    3) Dragon Temple, a weekly pk/loot event
    4) Rebirth Quest, a buggy/difficult instance
    5) Cave of Sadistic Glee, a dungeon with some quest bosses.
    6) Frostland. A difficult instance with a mix of quests and rare mats (like Twilight Temple, but generally less rewarding).
    7) Lunar Glade. A very difficult instance, also with rare mat drops.
  • Drak_mage - Sanctuary
    Drak_mage - Sanctuary Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    so explaine how to bit the rebirth of the gods
  • Deathsscion - Sanctuary
    Deathsscion - Sanctuary Posts: 325 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    so explaine how to bit the rebirth of the gods

Get 6 rebirth orders and a full squad in the required level range, enter the valley through the spiritual disciple in Arch, and prepare for chaos. The mobs come in waves and you cannot allow any to pass because if the NPC dies you fail and get nothing. I suggest you bring AoEs and lots of them.