Demon and Sage Skills

2»

Comments

• drag0nball
    drag0nball Posts: 119 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Yeah, but sutra sieze is unrealistic till 89+
    You don't like territory war? Why the heck are you playing a mage then. It's like the only place they're good.

hehe...the awnser is simple.
    I never played MMORPG-s ever untill when I started this game.
    So when I choosed a mage I never thought the consequences. I didn't knew the strengths and weeknesses. I didn't had a clue abuot skills, buildings and didn't knew what a TW is and where it is and so on and on...
    So I wanted to choose a human class in all way (specially if I had no clue about the skills) because those are human like us and without much fantasy.
    And my brother told me that in WOW the mage is in advantage against a warrior and so I Thoght hre is not so different and so I just builded a mage. After than I heard its quite different this game because here are not so balanced the charatcers as there. Most of unbalance makes the Venomancer class. But I sticked with mage because gave me hope that at high level they are quite good.
    And after that I saw guilds are very bad and most of leaders rule the players and I dont like TW s with those guilds and you know I dont have any real friends and I mean a real one. So I don't have high hopes and faith in people.
    i just signed in in 1 TW when my mage was lvl 83 and I didn't got a squad...

True in TW shines the mage even if I dont like TW-s but I am sticked now with mage and even so in 1v1 are not as bad at all if you have great gears and developed skills. A good PK-er is a ranged one...so there you go. Specially in Lost City server can you see most of PK-s in all the world.Thats why I think there the PK is much in priority than the TW. In PVE servers only the TW-s gives real fights...
    And you must go demon if you are "working alone". Besides I liek when I do things without others help:))
    Too bad this game made me sad because you always need help specially in bosses.
  • CeliaZ - Sanctuary
    CeliaZ - Sanctuary Posts: 901 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    drag0nball wrote: »
    hehe...the awnser is simple.
    I never played MMORPG-s ever untill when I started this game.
    So when I choosed a mage I never thought the consequences. I didn't knew the strengths and weeknesses. I didn't had a clue abuot skills, buildings and didn't knew what a TW is and where it is and so on and on...
    So I wanted to choose a human class in all way (specially if I had no clue about the skills) because those are human like us and without much fantasy.
    And my brother told me that in WOW the mage is in advantage against a warrior and so I Thoght hre is not so different and so I just builded a mage. After than I heard its quite different this game because here are not so balanced the charatcers as there. Most of unbalance makes the Venomancer class. But I sticked with mage because gave me hope that at high level they are quite good.
    And after that I saw guilds are very bad and most of leaders rule the players and I dont like TW s with those guilds and you know I dont have any real friends and I mean a real one. So I don't have high hopes and faith in people.
    i just signed in in 1 TW when my mage was lvl 83 and I didn't got a squad...

True in TW shines the mage even if I dont like TW-s but I am sticked now with mage and even so in 1v1 are not as bad at all if you have great gears and developed skills. A good PK-er is a ranged one...so there you go. Specially in Lost City server can you see most of PK-s in all the world.Thats why I think there the PK is much in priority than the TW. In PVE servers only the TW-s gives real fights...
    And you must go demon if you are "working alone". Besides I liek when I do things without others help:))
    Too bad this game made me sad because you always need help specially in bosses.

Why don't you set your avatar? I think we all are very curious what level you really are =)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • drag0nball
    edited April 2009
    Well we are in the same server and and right now I am lvl 84 and starting to get bored and sad about all this game. At lower levels I was pissed of because you needed help in killing bosses all day and now at higher leveles I am pissed of because you need billions of coin to build my character. The pages and books and TT stuffs (specially gold ones). i never get there and don't know what to do. And the guild is harddly helping than why should i help in TW ..besides all ppl wants to go in Tw so let them go. Afterall in my time is night.

And I didn't made my avatar because I never was bothering where csan I set my avatar and I didint found it yet:)) but I never tried to find him hehe:))
  • CeliaZ - Sanctuary
    edited April 2009
    Well we are in the same server and and right now I am lvl 84 and starting to get bored and sad about all this game. At lower levels I was pissed of because you needed help in killing bosses all day and now at higher leveles I am pissed of because you need billions of coin to build my character. The pages and books and TT stuffs (specially gold ones). i never get there and don't know what to do. And the guild is harddly helping than why should i help in TW ..besides all ppl wants to go in Tw so let them go. Afterall in my time is night.

And I didn't made my avatar because I never was bothering where csan I set my avatar and I didint found it yet:)) but I never tried to find him hehe:))

You don't need all TT gold stuff. Those are so hard to get/expensive because they are very good. If you don't have much money just buy a 3 star or something.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Miss_Tika - Lost City
    Miss_Tika - Lost City Posts: 730 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    You don't need all TT gold stuff. Those are so hard to get/expensive because they are very good. If you don't have much money just buy a 3 star or something.

HHGreen/Gold Arcane sucks pre-90.

Only a few pieces are decent.
  • drag0nball
    edited April 2009
    welll at lvl 99 are very good the golds stuffs and you need the gold 90 to get the gold 99. And I am planning of my end-game gears and I think the green TT is not enough.... The best thing is the rank 8 but in this PWI can't get there ever. and Warsoul and the Sinrabansho are quite impossible to have it...
    And I'm afraid works even with spells. And I want to refine and put shards in my gears which I can say that is an end-game one....but i cant..
  • Haiz - Lost City
    Haiz - Lost City Posts: 646 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    welll at lvl 99 are very good the golds stuffs and you need the gold 90 to get the gold 99.

This is why no one should believe anything this guy says and he should be deemed stupid from now on.
  • CeliaZ - Sanctuary
    edited April 2009
    This is why no one should believe anything this guy says and he should be deemed stupid from now on.

Haha had done that before, but sure will continue with thatb:chuckle
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • drag0nball
    edited April 2009

Thanks a lot oh highly smart one. Specially if you have no clue about me who I am.
    I didin't knew a sage person can be this evil...
    I thought those people are stupid who judge others when they never saw him.
    I wish that other people will call you stupid and **** when you make from now on the 1st mistake if they already didn't done it. Seems the humans never makes mistakes where you come from...very strange..I want to know where are borning those genius flawless people.

Let me say I never called anyone stupid no matter what and I respected people so I want that in return.

And now a proof why I don't like to serve the guilds TW-s. Because too many jerks everywhere who cannot moderate themselves no matter in which guild are you...YOU CAN'T HAVE FAITH IN ANYONE...Specially those who appareantly who are missing the first 7 years at home...
  • Haiz - Lost City
    edited April 2009
    Thanks a lot oh highly smart one. Specially if you have no clue about me who I am.
    I didin't knew a sage person can be this evil...
    I thought those people are stupid who judge others when they never saw him.
    I wish that other people will call you stupid and **** when you make from now on the 1st mistake if they already didn't done it. Seems the humans never makes mistakes where you come from...very strange..I want to know where are borning those genius flawless people.

Let me say I never called anyone stupid no matter what and I respected people so I want that in return.

And now a proof why I don't like to serve the guilds TW-s. Because too many jerks everywhere who cannot moderate themselves no matter in which guild are you...YOU CAN'T HAVE FAITH IN ANYONE...Specially those who appareantly who are missing the first 7 years at home...

Those genius flawless people are born in America, where we speak good English. Well I don't mean that really, so don't get too defensive, but I am making fun of you still.

Oh and by the way, I do get called stupid and **** plenty from my own guildmates, it's rather fun really. Could really care less of who you are, I just see someone trying to give advice but they don't really know the game them self.
  • drag0nball
    edited April 2009
    Well it would be a shame if you in America cannot speak at least English.
    I speak another language better than english. And guess what I speak a 2nd language better too ..so english is barely at place 3. And how can I learn to speak english if no english people are near me.
    I try to give advice if I can to help some people as far as I know. But I am sure noone of here knows this game really. Many things are unawnsered and questionable still many ppl giving advices and stuffs...But I ask advices too if I don't know soemthing.
    and for the gold 99 I just saw a souledge and I thoght it required the 90 gold what it is the most logical. In other things were that way. And I was careless about that because many times I dont read the souledge.
    Abuot that **** and idiot stuff I don't know...can be a joke but where I come from here those words are really hard and never can put we in joke. We just use other words and in other ways and terms for fun. It can be a bad word but still another words. I am just not used to this "****" and "idiot" thing.
  • Sheswes - Heavens Tear
    Sheswes - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,216 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    I don't think you guys understand my argument. That book in my inventory wins everything. You can't say you don't want something like that.
    i got 2 sage BID books in my inventory and? nothing special lol <.<

T>BID for BT or Mountain's seize (pm me in game)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    scruuuuuuuubs killa b:cute Nation War champion b:cool
  • CeliaZ - Sanctuary
    edited April 2009
    I looked at those books. Its like random if it is BID, BT, MS, GS of FoW... damn I would be dissapointed if it is force of will. I mean, the other spells gets HUGE advantage in damage etc, but force of will only gets the demon/sage bonus. No extra seconds.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Haiz - Lost City
    edited April 2009

Aww QQ, I'm being out-PvEed by a carebear mage.b:cry

Who said anything special? Its meant to be look, these books are obtainable and looky at how nice it is. There's already a mage with all of his 99 books or missing one ionno.
  • Taurzo - Lost City
    Taurzo - Lost City Posts: 170 Arc User
    edited April 2009

Who said anything special? Its meant to be look, these books are obtainable and looky at how nice it is. There's already a mage with all of his 99 books or missing one ionno.

Sheswes, what would be a good starting price?

and Haiz that's amazing. I bet he's either a mega cash shopper, in a great faction, lucky as heck, grinds his **** off, or all of the above. Books are hard to come by....
  • Sheswes - Heavens Tear
    Sheswes - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,216 Arc User
    edited April 2009

carebears powa!!
    Sheswes, what would be a good starting price?
    sry it isnt for sale - it's a nice "book" (but BT is still a better spell in my opinion) and i hope some sage mage will manufacture 2x BT or MS so i can exchange it
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    scruuuuuuuubs killa b:cute Nation War champion b:cool
  • sillyfoo
    sillyfoo Posts: 286 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    sry it isnt for sale - it's a nice "book" (but BT is still a better spell in my opinion) and i hope some sage mage will manufacture 2x BT or MS so i can exchange it

o.O you both know u guys are on different servers right?
  • PrettySammy - Sanctuary
    PrettySammy - Sanctuary Posts: 171 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Force of Will Sage adds 3 metres ONTOP of the original range
    TT99 Gold requires TT90 Green (Acrobat, Skywalkers)

FACT TT99 Golden LA is for archers, for a LA wizard it would be utter ****

One thing I have noticed is the descriptions Sage/Demon are really confusing
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I don't need no pdef, cos I got ... BOOM HEADSHOT !