I keep getting disconnected from server when I play

drpepper21
drpepper21 Posts: 6 Arc User
edited April 2009 in Support Desk
I've been disconnected from server 3 times since I started 1 hr ago. Every day that I try to play I get disconnected every 15-30 min. I'm started to get frustrated as when I get disconnected is when I'm most likly to end up killed or not get my exp. that I should be getting. This is a very fun game, but the disconnection is starting to kill it for me. What is causing this? what can help me from not getting disconnected soo much?
Post edited by drpepper21 on

Comments

• Belial - Heavens Tear
    Belial - Heavens Tear Posts: 972 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    You can reconnect much faster by using the 'Safe Log' option when you try to log in again - this saves you from having to wait for your character to time out.
  • drpepper21
    edited April 2009
    You can reconnect much faster by using the 'Safe Log' option when you try to log in again - this saves you from having to wait for your character to time out.

I'll try that
  • BridgetF - Heavens Tear
    BridgetF - Heavens Tear Posts: 54 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Belial's answer misses drpepper's question entirely.

Where do you live, drpepper (country etc.)? Does your internet connection have any trouble normally, or do you have a stable connection? How fast is your connection?
  • drpepper21
    edited April 2009
    Belial's answer misses drpepper's question entirely.

Where do you live, drpepper (country etc.)? Does your internet connection have any trouble normally, or do you have a stable connection? How fast is your connection?

I live in the south east united states, I have dsl, and I normally have a good connection.
  • darthpanda16
    darthpanda16 Posts: 9,471 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Please see these posts to help you troubleshoot connection/networking issues: http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=75572&page=4
    Do you need help learning about patching the game, installing it, changing antivirus/firewall settings, changing network settings, learn how to use a computer, keeping your PC maintained and more?
    Visit our BRAND NEW Knowledge Base & Support Website! - Tech Support Flowchart - Panda Caught on Camera
This discussion has been closed.