Anti-Enrage PK Regiment

Options
2»

Comments

• sleepcat
    sleepcat Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Options
    well i could explain but its must easier to show you. This is what you do. You must first turn pk mode on. Then find a place on the map far away from a safe zone. Then type " /Torm i need to know what a gx is ( the coordinates to your location)" Stay there and you will recieve your answer promptly.

/Torm i need to know what a gx is
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Wei - Heavens Tear
    Wei - Heavens Tear Posts: 158 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Options
    lol acting tough in a game makes you feel worthy of your otherwise worthless existence.. HOW SaD.

online games are not for you then. go do something else you could handle b:bye
  • Xamericanx - Heavens Tear
    Xamericanx - Heavens Tear Posts: 21 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Options
    online games are not for you then. go do something else you could handle b:bye

you smell like fish
  • Aesthor - Heavens Tear
    Aesthor - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,845 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Options
    You smell like greasy cheeseburgers.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ಥ_ಥ MOAR.
    SkyKoC - How long is yours?
  • Krasava - Heavens Tear
    Krasava - Heavens Tear Posts: 274 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Options
    Hey pplz, i want to know what a GX weapon is. Like, for real.
    I know it's some kind of BM weapon, hence i'm very curious.
    Like, all jests aside, what is it? Can someone enlighten me plz? b:thanks
  • Aesthor - Heavens Tear
    edited April 2009
    Options
    It's not exactly a BM weapon....It's a pair of axes, so anyone capable of using axes can use it. It's a gold axe with berserk.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ಥ_ಥ MOAR.
  • sleepcat
    edited April 2009
    Options
    So when it is mentioned that Jell also has a GX, does it mean that Jell is an archer that uses axes? Or am I missing out on some details? :(
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Polyhymnia - Heavens Tear
    Polyhymnia - Heavens Tear Posts: 269 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Options
    Also, you don't need to reimburse us for the lost charm ticks that Jell and Torm's GX will certainly deliver us.
    The following will cause charm ticks:
    1) Jell
    and
    2) Torm's GX
  • Aesthor - Heavens Tear
    edited April 2009
    Options
    Lol Jell with a GX would make me snicker.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ಥ_ಥ MOAR.
  • Ratinax - Sanctuary
    Ratinax - Sanctuary Posts: 104 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Options
    Due to the massive Q... protest from our Heavens Tears peers, the Enrage guild has decided to take action upon its wrongdoings around our beloved server. From now on, with Enrage's leader Clunker's permission, we will be taking request to hunt down abusive Enrage members with Enrage's own Anti-Enrage PK regiment, made up of some of Enrage's finest PKers.

Too afraid to take on Enrage? Enrage will take on Enrage for you. But the extremely fulfilling and ironic experience we offer you comes at a small fee.

Here is the required bounty on the following group of Enrage players.

Clunker - - NULL. We cannot PK our own leader. But Clunker offers to kill himself for a one time payment of 50 million coins.

Executors - Most executors are pretty easy to take down. But we still require a payment of 30 million coins for the disrespect we show to our superiors and for your entertainment. A small price to pay imo. Also, you don't need to reimburse us for the lost charm ticks that Jell and Torm's GX will certainly deliver us.

Girls - The girls in Enrage is of great importance to us. For us to go out of the line and butcher their faces in for your entertainment is pushing the morals of chivalry that is the cornerstone of Enrage. Thus, we will be charging a small fee of 10 million coins. Prices on guys playing girl characters has to be inquired on individual basis.

Defected - You probably hate him. We do too. So we're going to give you a huge discount. For a small sum of 5 million coins, we will have his head on a plate. Don't worry. He won't see a single coin that you give us. We will keep it to buy charms and drugs so we can PK more Enrage *for you*. There will be an additional "extra ironic" fee during defected week.

Other Enrage Members: Of course, the other Enrage members can often be harder to kill than officers, girls, or defected. Since we don't hate the usual Enrage member the fee will be slightly higher than Defected's bounty. 6 Million coins. Yes. Only 6 million! Just grind TT for a week we can guarantee you the death of Antigone, Bookman, ****, Hisui, and many many more choices to select from! Be sure to ask for our special offer of "Kill em by the dozen" with lucrative discounts!

Commemorative PK screenshot: For an additional 500k, (YES ONLY 500K!) We will have our experienced TW scout and camera expert Aesthor take an epic screenshot of you standing beside the fallen Enrage. Want to see yourself standing on top of Clunker with a sadness card (which is free for a limited time)? Now is your chance. Screenshot will be sent to an email you provided.

FAQ:

Q: In what ways will you kill the offending Enrage player?
    A: In any way possible. It depends on the construct of our extremely professional PK regiment.

Q: What if the person I want to kill is in the regiment?
    A: Ever heard of "money makes the world go round?"

Q: I want to make fun of the dead Enrage member lying before me but I am illiterate and dumb.
    A: The Regiment is also trained in the art of abusive trash talking. Make defected cry, we can. Additional fees apply.

Q: How do I get started! I want an Enrage killed *NOW*
    A: Reply on this thread or send a mail to Hisui with the following information: Player you want dead, why you want him/her dead, the player's location. Hits will be carried out when we receive your payment. If your payment is not enough, we're going to keep your payment as punishment for not inquiring first.

Q: Who keeps drops?
    A: If the Enrage member drops gear/items from PKing, we will be holding onto it. However, depending on the item, the Regiment will give consideration selling said items to you for a discounted price. After all, we appreciate your business and want to keep you 100% satisfied.

Q: Refund policy?
    A: We offer competitive refund guarantee. If the offending Enrage player wipes our entire Regiment, we will carry out our second hit attempt *absolutely free*. If you change your mind before we carry out the hit, we can refund you 50% back.

Q: The Enrage member you just killed got ressed and continued to irritate me!
    A: If you got the money, we got the time baby.

Q: Where do I receive customer support?
    A: We have live chat standing by. All you need is a world chat. Operators are waiting to service your every need.

Q: I have more questions!
    A: Reply to this thread or send inquiries to nomoreenrage@enragepwi.com.

TESTIMONIALS:

Enrage members that will reply to this thread will further reinforce the effectiveness of our new methods.

I'm not even of this server but I just rofled so hard I think a blood vessle popped! b:laugh I love you!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • sleepcat
    edited April 2009
    Options
    Oh, it makes much more sense after reading it that way. Thanks for the clarification. :D
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Krasava - Heavens Tear
    Krasava - Heavens Tear Posts: 274 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Options
    It's not exactly a BM weapon....It's a pair of axes, so anyone capable of using axes can use it. It's a gold axe with berserk.

Oh, ok. Not for me then, as I'm hopelessly addicted to blades/swords. b:lipcurl

But thanks for info.
  • Kaishi - Heavens Tear
    Kaishi - Heavens Tear Posts: 14 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Options
    Great! I'm always ready to support creative ideas, especially now when defected is greener than ever before!

How much for one week KoS subscription?

Also can I order black and white movie with dramatic subtitles and fatal ending of the person I chose?

If I decide to pay 50mil for Clunker can I invite some friends for BBQ(Q) and have Clunker vs SO as the main attraction of the evening?
    Whenever I fail...
    I make it epic.

Be nice to your local fail veno before it becomes nice to you.
  • Hisui - Heavens Tear
    Hisui - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,369 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Options
    We don't do KoS subscriptions. But you can deposit 999 gold with us and we'll try to kill him as many times as we can in a week. As a matter of fact if he goes blue we'll kick him from the guild.

No. Upon Clunker's tragic death the transactions would be complete. He is bound to stay dead for one (1) minute for screenshot opportunities but thats it.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    私の番ですよ。- Sig by Symour

Check out ForsakenX 's sig thread O_O
    Enrage - We Eat.
  • PayUpSucka - Heavens Tear
    PayUpSucka - Heavens Tear Posts: 196 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    Options
    Look What I Found....
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • chaoticshelly
    chaoticshelly Posts: 0 Arc User