Why Enrage is better than you.

Options

Comments

• xtrm9
    xtrm9 Posts: 221 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Options
    lol suck so much in real life that making up for it in a game ?

Who are you to judge other people.

Cat is an awesome person so back off with your hate.
  • Cat - Heavens Tear
    Cat - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,187 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Options
    lol aww tyvm xtrm.

They can say what they want. Im comfortable with my real life and my game life. Oh noes... the big baddie tryng to insult me online b:chuckle

Usually just another sign of how insecure they really are with themselves.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "Jesus fricking christ on a pogo stick. Your a mass of fricking idiots I swear!"
    -Saitada

Didn't anyone tell you that you wanted to sleep with me?!?! I thought you knew....
  • Cat - Heavens Tear
    edited April 2009
    Options
    Enrage cannot go to LOST CITY cause they cowards pls brag more o lords of nothing

We can do w/e we want, but the better question is why would we want to go to LC?

I dont care how much LC wants to brag and puff their chests, they arent anymore badass than PW MY and Im sure 90% of them would get owned over there. So I really dont see the big to do about LC here.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "Jesus fricking christ on a pogo stick. Your a mass of fricking idiots I swear!"
    -Saitada

Didn't anyone tell you that you wanted to sleep with me?!?! I thought you knew....
  • Krasava - Heavens Tear
    Krasava - Heavens Tear Posts: 274 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Options
    Cat, you're AWESOME!!!!! b:kissb:dirtyb:kiss
  • Cat - Heavens Tear
    edited April 2009
    Options
    Cat, you're AWESOME!!!!!

hehe shhhh you make my head bigger than it already is b:cute

You and xtrm need some cool siggys and I know just the person to make them b:laugh

Im going to send you a PM with some questions b:thanks

I normally only make them for guildies but I think you guys can qualify as honorary guildies!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    -Saitada

• Kazue - Heavens Tear
    Kazue - Heavens Tear Posts: 389 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Options

We have already shown we dont care how much the server QQs we are still going to do what we want and now they cant even cry to Rad to "stop" us.

They don't cry to rad, but they still cry. Its not the good cry either, its the cry that makes me wanna kill them more.
  • Defected - Heavens Tear
    Defected - Heavens Tear Posts: 637 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Options
    Enrage kills in TW.

You guys kill in forum.

b:cryb:cryb:cryb:cry
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Changed my mind. Permanently Retired - Only here to troll.
  • Aesthor - Heavens Tear
    Aesthor - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,845 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Options
    Who is this xamerican idiot anyways? All I see him doing is going around saying people fail at life. Is it cuz misery loves company and he fails at life so he tries to accuse other people of doing it?

Oh yea, and...
    42. We use HT Server forum like our own guild forum O_o
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ಥ_ಥ MOAR.
    SkyKoC - How long is yours?
  • Aesthor - Heavens Tear
    edited April 2009
    Options
    =Edited=

Fail post -.- too many tabs open
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ಥ_ಥ MOAR.
  • Forlorn Fang - Heavens Tear
    Forlorn Fang - Heavens Tear Posts: 33 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Options
    b:angry your not better than any of the rest of us clucker! im not big on bragging at all and that pisses me off. im not looking for a fight but cmon
    if half of us banded together youd be done.b:angry
  • Kazue - Heavens Tear
    edited April 2009
    Options
    b:angry your not better than any of the rest of us clucker! im not big on bragging at all and that pisses me off. im not looking for a fight but cmon

Now which half would that be?
  • Aesthor - Heavens Tear
    edited April 2009
    Options
    He's not better than everyone, but he sure as heck is better than you.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ಥ_ಥ MOAR.
  • Clunker - Heavens Tear
    Clunker - Heavens Tear Posts: 162 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Options

bring it on plx.
  • Forlorn Fang - Heavens Tear
    Forlorn Fang - Heavens Tear Posts: 33 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Options
    LOL no, hes not, hes not better than anyone,i beleive were all eqaul,doesnt matter the lvl,truly there are so many other people out there that dont like it as much as i dont,there just afraid to speakup,but im sure there willing to fight,if u want to make a TW out of it,BRING IT ON!!!
  • Forp - Heavens Tear
    Forp - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,445 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Options
    i beleive were all eqaul

****ing tree huggers.
  • Aesthor - Heavens Tear
    edited April 2009
    Options
    LOL no, hes not, hes not better than anyone,i beleive were all eqaul,doesnt matter the lvl,truly there are so many other people out there that dont like it as much as i dont,there just afraid to speakup,but im sure there willing to fight,if u want to make a TW out of it,BRING IT ON!!!
    I'm not saying he is higher level. I'm saying he's a better person than you.

And we are not all equals. It is truth that not everyone is born equal. However, one can choose to better oneself or to deride others in an attempt to lower them. You are the latter.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ಥ_ಥ MOAR.
  • Defected - Heavens Tear
    Defected - Heavens Tear Posts: 637 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Options

I expect your bid this Wednesday. If there is no bid on our faction, we will assume you concede that we, including and especially Clunker, are, in fact, BETTER THAN YOU.

I like commas.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Changed my mind. Permanently Retired - Only here to troll.
  • Cat - Heavens Tear
    edited April 2009
    Options
    if u want to make a TW out of it,BRING IT ON!!!

If you need help placing your bid on our land this weekend, just let someone in Enrage know. Im sure they will walk you through the process.

I look forward to fighting you this weekend b:bye
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    -Saitada

• Clunker - Heavens Tear
    Clunker - Heavens Tear Posts: 162 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Options

Just from you raging in the forums about a game proves for a fact that i am a better person than you. now go bid on us pls. b:victory
  • Wei - Heavens Tear
    Wei - Heavens Tear Posts: 158 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Options

you sure can "believe" it, but too bad no one is equal in the real world. ppl have different abilities, different interests, different IQs...etc. it is not fair and never will be
  • Astoru - Heavens Tear
    Astoru - Heavens Tear Posts: 822 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Options
    Uh. If you challenged Enrage, they would go into your base and take out the stone in 5 minutes without any losses, except for the occasional **** that gets sniped by the spawn towers.
    ●Wizard (Male) - Fasditious and pretentious, carries the arrogance of intellectual superiority. Feels the need to remind everyone of his world-ending power, but grows a little manic and unhinged when he finally is allowed to unleash it. "Ahh-hahahahaha!! NOW YOU ALL BURN!!!!"
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Xamericanx - Heavens Tear
    Xamericanx - Heavens Tear Posts: 21 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Options
    you sure can "believe" it, but too bad no one is equal in the real world. ppl have different abilities, different interests, different IQs...etc. it is not fair and never will be

lol you have none of the abilities
  • Aesthor - Heavens Tear
    edited April 2009
    Options
    Yet you have negative. Good job.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ಥ_ಥ MOAR.
  • Cat - Heavens Tear
    edited April 2009
    Options
    Reason 46: we make people like Xamericanx have total textual tantrums. You know you got skills when you can make the angry german kid come to life on forums b:victory
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    -Saitada

• Sagrath - Heavens Tear
    Sagrath - Heavens Tear Posts: 75 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Options
    lol you have none of the abilities

How's the life as a fluffer?
  • Kingpiccolo - Heavens Tear
    Kingpiccolo - Heavens Tear Posts: 419 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Options
    I'd hardly call insulting Wei while laughing a texual tantrum.
  • Kazue - Heavens Tear
    edited April 2009
    Options

We should start a betting pool. I got my money that Forlorn won't bid on enrage.
  • Cat - Heavens Tear
    edited April 2009
    Options
    I'd hardly call insulting Wei while laughing a texual tantrum.

I would hardly say I was just refering to that post of his. Or have you failed to read the other 30 or so posts he has made in the past 2 days.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    -Saitada

• EhrdeXero - Heavens Tear
    EhrdeXero - Heavens Tear Posts: 47 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Options
    it's funny that it's the nobodies that keep bashing on top guilds b:laugh

it'd be nice if u can back up what u're saying. unless u can stand in front of us without pissing urself, jog on. b:bye

P.S. love the "Banned" under ur name btw, xamericanx. is that a forum feature or something? b:chuckle
  • Cat - Heavens Tear
    edited April 2009
    Options
    We should start a betting pool. I got my money that Forlorn won't bid on enrage.

I bet they bid and dont show hehe
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    -Saitada

This discussion has been closed.